Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    73mustang is offline Junior Member
    Well, after a long and education read (new member here), I have revised my stack.
    I was going to do Tren , Test, Masteron , and Equipoise . I don't think my bf% yet justifies the Masteron and Equipoise. I would tentatively guess its in the 20% range,
    I'm 6ft3 235lbs, 44y.o (really old) and I usually lift about 6 days/week. I've been going steady to the gym for about 2years +\- I'm a 23 year Paramedic, 3kids, and I currently work on oil/gas rigs in the great Canadian North
    I add this info because I'm in camp 2weeks in 2weeks out and meals are made for us (I always take the healthiest options available) lots of chicken fish and steak available.
    I have decided that I will limit my stack to Test400x 400ml/week and tri-Trenx 100ml E.D ...I shall use Nolvadex throughout my cycle.
    My supplements throughout include ; isoflex protien, and the Ripped Freak line,
    I have previously done a Tren Ace/Test Prop stack twice with positive results, but thought the slight tweak in the compounds might facilitate even more tangible results... I'm totally open to any feedback, very interested to hear from the people here that are experienced with using these and what I can expect.. Also, when am I able to post pics of myself (hardly a work of art, more of a work in progress) but I think it would give people a better idea where I'm at visually. I'd also like to post pics of my namesake Thanks everyone in advance !
    Last edited by 73mustang; 09-29-2012 at 04:27 PM.

Thread Information