Arthenne is offline New Member

First cycle! Any advice??

I'm new on the forum but not on the site. I never did a cycle before. I've been reading alot on the subject and I arrived with a cycle who seems good to me.
    So... I'm 5'9'' 180lbs 13% 23 years old. I've been training for almost 4 years. My goal is: Win some quality muscle and cut a bit fat I would like to drop to 10% bf and win at least 15 pounds.

Well, my cycle look like this:

500 mg test-e for 8 weeks
    75mg test-p for the last 4 weeks
    50mg anavar ED for the last 6 weeks
    .25mg Arimidex ED for 12 weeks

Pct started 3days after the last injection of test-p

Nolvadex 40-40-20-20
    Clomid 100-50-50-50

Any constructive comments?? Thank you.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board mate!
    You are at that age, hormonally, where you might still be a little young, but maybe not. I'd push out the duration of your cycle another four weeks for a total of 12 weeks and skip the test p the last 4 weeks.

Also skip the var.

Reason is you really should treat your first cycle much differently than all the other cycles you might do later on. This cycle is critical because you should get a solid understanding/familarity with test only. Understand how long it takes to kick in, feel the effects as the turbos kick in, observe the strength gains as the weeks progress. This becomes your foundation, and you can bench mark otherthings against it. So keep this first cycle as simple as you can. Once you get this cycle under your belt, then down the road, try to only add one new compound to your stack at a time. this is important because if you experience an adverse effect, most likely it will be the new compound you just added, since all the others previously taken you were g2g.

Hope this helps
    ---Roman

DanB is offline Banned
    looks like you hav done your research, well done, thats a rare thing here

stpete is offline Banned
    Yep. And i agree to lengthen to 12 weeks.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    He IS running the duration 12 weeks! 8 weeks testE + 4 weeks Test P. this is a nice way to transition to PCT sooner and cut your off time. Good job OP

But....i would consider giving yourself another year or 2 just to be sure your edocrine system is fully developed!
    Last edited by Lunk1; 09-29-2012 at 04:33 PM.

Thanks, So I guess my next step is to get legit stuff and start it

And yes that'S a 12 weeks cycle. Wasn't very clear on my post
    Last edited by Arthenne; 09-29-2012 at 04:36 PM.

And times roman, I still have 6 weeks with only test and I think it will be enough I got 2 weeks with anavar -test-e (2 weeks should be enough for anavar) And 4 weeks with prop(maybe not enough but i think its worth the shot)

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    agree with everything here.

but not necessary to use prop last 4wks. extend your enth to 10wks and use prop last two wks to pick up slack of the long ester.

I considered that but it will depend on what kind of stuff I buy I don't want to pay for 2 half bottle of test-e/test-p I want to use all my stuff(almost all... its better to have more than less) But yes i considered to drop that to 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthenne View Post
    I considered that but it will depend on what kind of stuff I buy I don't want to pay for 2 half bottle of test-e/test-p I want to use all my stuff(almost all... its better to have more than less) But yes i considered to drop that to 2 weeks.
    2 weeks...4 weeks tomatoe tomahto. It will all work the same in the end. Only thing that changes is amounts of injections.

Still wish you would wait.....

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

2 weeks...4 weeks tomatoe tomahto. It will all work the same in the end. Only thing that changes is amounts of injections
    i agree with above but its pronounced potato

op if your set on running a cycle then your plan is sound

Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    i agree with above but its pronounced potato

op if your set on running a cycle then your plan is sound
    Only you Irish would confuse things for potatoes

EXCEPT his age argggg. Wish he would play it safe and wait a year or 2....ok thats the last time I will say it

CLB27 is offline New Member
    27 6' 200lbs
    My training includes swimming, lifting a good deal of running and other high impact activity.

I've spent the past week trying to educate myself on steroids and what cycle would be best for my goals. I'm still a newbie here though so if I'm asking dumb questions my apologies.

I've had one experience taking steroids. Two years ago I took oral winstrol only, 5 days on 2 off, for five weeks with no PCT. I realize now that this was a very dumb move. I only mention this to maybe show a little bit of how my system reacts to steroids other than pure test. I noticed immediate strength and cardiovascular endurance gains as well as a significant reduction in body fat. I experienced no negative sides during or after my use.

The two steroids I've been looking into are Anavar and Masteron . Judging by what you've all said here the anavar cycle put together by Arthenne is a solid one for 12 weeks. I'm in the military and due to upcoming training it would be better for me to keep my cycle to eight weeks if possible. From the little reading that I've done it seems like a good eight week cycle would be Masteron and Test-p both at 400mg/week, with the same PCT as listed above. Again from what I've read I don't think I would need an ancillary with the masteron.

My goals are:
    1. Shed close to 15lbs of fat.
    2. Make some solid maintainable strength gains while adding no more that 10lbs of mass.
    3. Get a boost in my cardio.

My questions are:
    1. Considering my goals and experience which cycle would be best for me?
    2. If the anavar is the way to go:
    -could I shorten the cycle to eight weeks?
    -is there any reason other than price and injecting often that I should not use test-p for the whole cycle? From the profiles I've read it
    seems like test-p is preferred to test-e if you can afford it and tolerate the frequent injections.
    3. If the masteron is the way to go, what corrections do I need to make to the proposed cycle?

I really appreciate all constructive input.

Quote Originally Posted by CLB27 View Post
    27 6' 200lbs
    My training includes swimming, lifting a good deal of running and other high impact activity.

I've spent the past week trying to educate myself on steroids and what cycle would be best for my goals. I'm still a newbie here though so if I'm asking dumb questions my apologies.

I've had one experience taking steroids. Two years ago I took oral winstrol only, 5 days on 2 off, for five weeks with no PCT. I realize now that this was a very dumb move. I only mention this to maybe show a little bit of how my system reacts to steroids other than pure test. I noticed immediate strength and cardiovascular endurance gains as well as a significant reduction in body fat. I experienced no negative sides during or after my use.

The two steroids I've been looking into are Anavar and Masteron . Judging by what you've all said here the anavar cycle put together by Arthenne is a solid one for 12 weeks. I'm in the military and due to upcoming training it would be better for me to keep my cycle to eight weeks if possible. From the little reading that I've done it seems like a good eight week cycle would be Masteron and Test-p both at 400mg/week, with the same PCT as listed above. Again from what I've read I don't think I would need an ancillary with the masteron.

My goals are:
    1. Shed close to 15lbs of fat.
    2. Make some solid maintainable strength gains while adding no more that 10lbs of mass.
    3. Get a boost in my cardio.

My questions are:
    1. Considering my goals and experience which cycle would be best for me?
    2. If the anavar is the way to go:
    -could I shorten the cycle to eight weeks?
    -is there any reason other than price and injecting often that I should not use test-p for the whole cycle? From the profiles I've read it
    seems like test-p is preferred to test-e if you can afford it and tolerate the frequent injections.
    3. If the masteron is the way to go, what corrections do I need to make to the proposed cycle?

I really appreciate all constructive input.
    Please start your own thread...it will have better results

CLB27 is offline New Member
    will do

rayman21 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthenne View Post
    I'm new on the forum but not on the site. I never did a cycle before. I've been reading alot on the subject and I arrived with a cycle who seems good to me.
    So... I'm 5'9'' 180lbs 13% 23 years old. I've been training for almost 4 years. My goal is: Win some quality muscle and cut a bit fat I would like to drop to 10% bf and win at least 15 pounds.

Well, my cycle look like this:

500 mg test-e for 8 weeks
    75mg test-p for the last 4 weeks
    50mg anavar ED for the last 6 weeks
    .25mg Arimidex ED for 12 weeks

Pct started 3days after the last injection of test-p

Nolvadex 40-40-20-20
    Clomid 100-50-50-50

Any constructive comments?? Thank you.
    stretch the test e to 12weeks forget about the anavar and test p, take the arimidex 0.25 EOD then assess the situation from there as you dont want to suppress your estrogen too much, and start pct 14days after final test e injection. if you dont want half bottles etc left over then maybe consider 400mg/week. dont over complicate the situation by adding test p and anavar into the situation, i agree with times roman, and eat clean train hard results will come!

Thread Information