Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gi812Many View Post
    I heard gear makes you turn gay? I dont know man, maybe have sex with those two girls. Wait the one is actually a -1.4 then that other and based on my gf's new hair cut she did gain an additional .7 which does bring her up into the 8's. She did walk last night with the dogs which did probably help her leg situation, let see add .2 so she is getting closer. !!!!??????????? Man your indecisive, like a fat person at a buffet.
    I'm pretty sure a fat person at a buffet isnt very indecisive. I for one used to grab whatever I saw. There was no deciding on one or the other when it came to foods

calstate23 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sharmabrah View Post
    if your girlfriend doesnt know your hitting up the juice, would that not mean that sex is better? surely you can last longer if you find it hard to ejaculate due to libido issues? you would think that would be the case and that she would have the best ride of her life....

also, got two girls on the side who are keen now that im lean and shredded, funny how they didnt look at me twice when i didnt go to the gym and now two years later they both want my cock, so hmmm decisions decisions im tempted to ignore them give them what they deserve but i'll probs hit them up cause they are both at least 9/10 (serious) and my gf is 7.5/10 at best, probs an 8.5/10 if she did squats or lunges, i might not hit them up though if its difficult to have sex whilst on cycle, oh well
    True, I one of the few dudes never cheated on my girl. You want to **** other chicks why not just break up? People will do what they want but I always say this, "Imagine your girl fu*king some dude without a care in the world and him busting a fat load on your girls face"...Just think how that would make you feel. probably want to kill someone.

As for the not telling girlfriend, I always agree with that becaue you never know what can happen in your relationship. For instance, if your chick knows you have steroids and she finds out you've been cheating she might call the police saying you're going crazy on drugs and you have steroids in your room..If you get popped with steroids it can be pretty serious. It's considered a schedule III controlled substance which can end up fu*king you over really good..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information