LadyT81 is offline New Member

Boyfriend post cycle issues/depresion/libido/

Hi,

I have joined this site purely to try and save my relationship. My boyfriend was on a cycle of Mastebolin, doing jabs every other day. i personally don't think he researched doing the cycle properly. Anyway, after he admitted doing the cycle to me I researched and realised that you should PCT post cycle, when asking him about this he rubbished my question and said he was simply doing protein shakes and still training. Anyway, I think he finished the cycle a month ago and over the last 3/4 weeks he has been moody, very secretive, has very bad acne on his back, his facial skin is awful, really blotchy and greasy, he seems really depressed within himself.

I have no problem with him doing as its his body but it was his first ever cycle and I am 6 months pregnant, he's so low he wants to leave me and I actually think that its down to no PCT or very poor understanding of how the cycle works, while he was using them he bloated quite badly and put on weight instead of started to look good.

Please excuse my ignorance here but I just want some sort of help or assistance with this.

Many thanks

T

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Best thing you can do is send your boyfriend here to come and research.
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Also your right its low test after cycle thats more than likely making him feel like that
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes send him here. He needs to run a proper pct and could have more achne cause his estro hormones are out of whack.
    How is his libido?
    And tell him to man up and start acting like an adult so communicate with his pregnant girlfriend and prepare to be a father

Ahhh thanks chaps I feel a million times better, he's really depressed to the point where he says he's not feeling our relationship anymore. I have been so down about it........

I'm sure he's not taking anymore, his skin is getting worst post cycle from what I can gather also he is shaving lots and excessively cleaning his teeth at night, his libido has been as flat as a pancake and believe me it was sky high 4-5 weeks ago.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    kudos for you taking the initiative! youre a smart woman.

next thing you have to do is get him in here asap, otherwise it just gets worse! the answers are here for him. this can and will get better if he makes the right choice.

i sure hope you can convince him to come here and ask questions and get the help he needs.

good luck.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Great standing for your guy. There is a whole forum on Pct as all the other guys said get him here, do the research together and get him back on track. Being on his side will get him feeling better in no time. All the products needed for PCT are available from our sponsor.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Just get him on here and we will advise himm on wat to do.He can get wat he needs right here@ Ar-r .Some guys aint so lucky to have someone to help him out like this.Good luck

stpete is offline Banned
    Welcome...He has a good woman in you. Like everyone else said, get him over as we'd be more than glad to help.

K_PIN is offline Junior Member
    Yeap he needs to run Clomid and Tamoxifen for PCT. This will get his testosterone back in the normal range. He may also want to run some Exemestane if he has bad acne and still seems bloated. It will help get his estrogen down till his testosterone levels get back right.

He can also get some HCG .

Like the others said both of you get on here and read about PCT, what it is, and why it is so important. It's more important than the actual cycle to be honest.

Compounds you will want to consider and read up on though are:
    Tamoxifen (Nolvadex )
    Clomid
    Exemestane (Aromasin )
    HCG

Read up on those and decide whats best for him. If you decide and need help with doses just ask and someone will help.

Keep in mind that it may take a couple weeks before you see improvement in him and realize this isn't totally his fault. He was just uneducated in what he was doing. Explain to him why he is feeling the way he is and you are doing everything you can to get him back to himself. Once he reads what's going on he should at least feel different about your relationship.

Hitseeker is offline New Member

sdfd

hisfdf

Hitseeker is offline New Member
    bump

Thanks you all so much for your guidance. Now I need to try and get him to read this and I hope my research hasn't been wasted!

Thanks again. I really appreciate!

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    i hate to break it to you but it sounds like he doesnt want to be with you anymore. coming off cycle doesnt make a guy want to leave his partner, theres more to it than that. i did three fairly heavy cycles for a beginner without PCT's back when i didnt know what i was doing, i never felt like that. i recommend you get him to talk about what's really bothering him

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyT81 View Post
    Hi,

I have joined this site purely to try and save my relationship. My boyfriend was on a cycle of Mastebolin, doing jabs every other day. i personally don't think he researched doing the cycle properly. Anyway, after he admitted doing the cycle to me I researched and realised that you should PCT post cycle, when asking him about this he rubbished my question and said he was simply doing protein shakes and still training. Anyway, I think he finished the cycle a month ago and over the last 3/4 weeks he has been moody, very secretive, has very bad acne on his back, his facial skin is awful, really blotchy and greasy, he seems really depressed within himself.

I have no problem with him doing as its his body but it was his first ever cycle and I am 6 months pregnant, he's so low he wants to leave me and I actually think that its down to no PCT or very poor understanding of how the cycle works, while he was using them he bloated quite badly and put on weight instead of started to look good.

Please excuse my ignorance here but I just want some sort of help or assistance with this.

Many thanks

T
    that does not sound like masteron at all, and since it was eod injects then that would indicate the short ester and bloating and alot of weight gain is highly unlikely with this compound. im beginning to think this is a mess around thread tbh, i find it bizarre that someone would randomly pick mast for a 1st cycle

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    that does not sound like masteron at all, and since it was eod injects then that would indicate the short ester and bloating and alot of weight gain is highly unlikely with this compound. im beginning to think this is a mess around thread tbh, i find it bizarre that someone would randomly pick mast for a 1st cycle

Errrr, no this isn't a mess around thread actaully. ITs 100% genuine. I found them in his bathroom and asked him what they were. I have no idea why he decided to do them, curiosity I suppose, but what I do know is that since he was using them, he changed in personality dramatically. He's not a very nice person to be around. The mood swings are unbearable. Being 6 months pregnant there are enough hormones to go around for both of us. I personally think he chose a really sh*t time to experiment!

Errrr, no this isn't a mess around thread actaully. ITs 100% genuine. I found them in his bathroom and asked him what they were. I have no idea why he decided to do them, curiosity I suppose, but what I do know is that since he was using them, he changed in personality dramatically. He's not a very nice person to be around. The mood swings are unbearable. Being 6 months pregnant there are enough hormones to go around for both of us. I personally think he chose a really sh*t time to experiment!
    we believe you LadyT. don't mind Dec11, he's our resident skeptic. his mother left him when he was young.

any progress in convincing your b/f to log i here for help?

calstate23 is offline Banned
    Hi,

Many thanks

T
    Yes PCT is a MUST! Tell him to go to the doctor and get some blood work done. Blood tests NEVER LIE!

Not yet. I'm going to forward him the link to this thread to read.... that way he know's I'm not talking nonsense!!!!!

^^ good idea!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    we believe you LadyT. don't mind Dec11, he's our resident skeptic. his mother left him when he was young.

any progress in convincing your b/f to log i here for help?
    nope, he's the resident 'not stupid, and has an ounce of common sense'

Blog Entries
    well he'd always have been like that then, steroids do not magically create bad moods, they only ENHANCE whats already there.

GreatSuccess is offline New Member
    Yeah, I was on a cycle of some "steroids " that was actually more like a topical testosterone gel. And I was only on it for a month or so. So I got off and wasn't feeling my girlfriend really after not seeing her for months. I attributed that to my coming off the gel ( i know pathetic). Anyways, waited months and saw her again still wasn't feeling it. Don't know why.. I just lost interest. But love sometimes keeps people together even when all is not well in the bedroom.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatSuccess View Post
    Yeah, I was on a cycle of some "steroids" that was actually more like a topical testosterone gel. And I was only on it for a month or so. So I got off and wasn't feeling my girlfriend really after not seeing her for months. I attributed that to my coming off the gel ( i know pathetic). Anyways, waited months and saw her again still wasn't feeling it. Don't know why.. I just lost interest. But love sometimes keeps people together even when all is not well in the bedroom.
    oh dear, lol.

Thread Information