Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ineedinfo is offline New Member

how are your libido's during and after PCT?

Hey everyone,
    I have a question concerning libido and pct. Is losing libido during pct/post cycle happen to pretty much everyone? or is it just some people? what are some things you can do to prevent or help with these issues? Can anyone share their own experiences?
    Thanks!

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It depends how long you are shutdown for and how aggressive your PCT is. usually my libido is down the first few weeks of PCT but around the end of the 2nd week I start to admire woman again, wake up with morning wood, wanna have sex with my girl at random times.

Don't be surprised if it is a little suppressed the first week or so though!

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnnyBlazzze View Post
    It depends how long you are shutdown for and how aggressive your PCT is. usually my libido is down the first few weeks of PCT but around the end of the 2nd week I start to admire woman again, wake up with morning wood, wanna have sex with my girl at random times.

Don't be surprised if it is a little suppressed the first week or so though!
    x2.........my dick works fine jsut the first week or so absolutely no desire for sex and all these college cuties that usually drive me crazy and in turn make the wife happy....all I see is little dumb girls, instead of hips, ass, and puzzy

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    everyone is diff, its hard to say, some suffer for months afterwards and some bounce back as if nothing was ever suppressed.

Blaz Kavlic is offline Associate Member
    My first cycle was test E for 10 weeks, then a 2 week gap, then 4 weeks of PCT. Towards the end of the 2 week gap and for the first 2 weeks of PCT I was cold turkey. I went away to the coast with my woman, stayed in a flash hotel, she was walking around naked, all the trimmings you could want for a romantic get away, and I didnt even shag her once. I couldnt believe it seeing as we've gone at it up to 5 times a day. She couldnt believe it either. Libido started to return towards the start of week 4 of PCT and was back to full strength shortly after the conclusion of the cycle. As long as you've got a solid PCT mapped out and follow the correct protocol like what's in Swifto's thread, you should be right. Can be tricky if your missus doesnt know you're on cycle though. She'll think you've gone right off her, lol.

cordawg is offline New Member
    1st cycle (sustenon 250mg, deca 300mg) I didnt experience any drop in labido after my cycle... changes in mood etc I kinda noticed, but it was an 8 week cycle and a low dose... im now on my second cycle, same compounds, larger dose, 12 week cycle... I'm pretty much sure i'll feel the labido drop after this one, but pcts pre sorted of course so im hoping for a quick recovery

ineedinfo is offline New Member
    haha thanks for the answers everyone. I realize everyone is affected differently as well.

Thread Information