gunnery is offline Junior Member

just fvcked up big time need some advice!

just went to pin my deca /test e in one syringe...only problem is too much crap runnin around in my head and i forgot to wipe the tops with alcohol....so is my gear contaminated now? or will the ba/bb kill anything i pushed in? and can i just cgange the needle in pin whats in the syringe? thanks bros....shit!

kmms is offline Productive Member
    i hope you have good insurance man, you're probably going to need to check yourself into the hospital for this or at least have a nurse stay at your house for the next 24-48hrs.

if i were you i'd go for the nurse.

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    All will probably be ok although there is a small chance something could go wrong.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Hoepfulky u were using a fresh sterile needle and syringe. I wouldn't sweat it. Swap it for a fresh needle to inject and go. Try to remember next time

Sworder is offline Banned
    You will most likely be fine. Don't worry and don't do it again..

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kmms View Post
    i hope you have good insurance man, you're probably going to need to check yourself into the hospital for this or at least have a nurse stay at your house for the next 24-48hrs.

if i were you i'd go for the nurse.
    Wow, really guy?

You will probably be fine.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    In all probability you'll be just fine. I honestly wouldn't waste any time worrying about it.

Quote Originally Posted by JWP806 View Post
    Wow, really guy?

You will probably be fine.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TripleFacePalm.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	24.0 KB 
ID:	127604
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails just fvcked up big time need some advice!-s7paq.jpg  

denverpride is offline Associate Member
    Have done this before you will be alright

haha alright guys thanks....it was the nurse (ex) that was in my head...everything else was sterile though! damn i cant believe it,i certainly wont tell her ...she gives me enough shit as it is! fortunately the test vial is almost done! thanks again guys

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    OMG Nooooooooo!!!!!!

Little chance of a significant problem but exercise more caution in the future please. Infections can be painful and severe. Practice safe sterile protocols ALWAYS.

i feel pretty stupid for doin it for sure ,i know better ive been on trt for yrs...dont pin when your in an argument i guess is the moral of the story here!

Quote Originally Posted by gunnery View Post
    i feel pretty stupid for doin it for sure ,i know better ive been on trt for yrs...dont pin when your in an argument i guess is the moral of the story here!
    or when you live in the tropics and are trying to fight off 5 mosquitos trying to bite your ankles and you forgot to lock the bedroom door so your infant children wander in and start asking questions and want to push the syringe while it's in your quads.

ahh yes...the kids always make things easy! also learned the hard way to pin the sat morning pin BEFORE the cup of coffee!!!

Wazz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnery View Post
    just went to pin my deca /test e in one syringe...only problem is too much crap runnin around in my head and i forgot to wipe the tops with alcohol....so is my gear contaminated now? or will the ba/bb kill anything i pushed in? and can i just cgange the needle in pin whats in the syringe? thanks bros....shit!
    Been there done that w/ many Meds (TBI), so I forget... It's not good, however it's not a big deal. Cleanliness is key though..

Chuckdiesel is offline Associate Member
    I guess I'm a rebel...I'm not advocating unsafe pinning procedures bit I use the same 22g pin for each different compound until my cycle is complete and never swab my tops with alcohol...or the injection site for that matter either. Well not a rebel, just retarded lol

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckdiesel View Post
    I guess I'm a rebel...I'm not advocating unsafe pinning procedures bit I use the same 22g pin for each different compound until my cycle is complete and never swab my tops with alcohol...or the injection site for that matter either. Well not a rebel, just retarded lol
    just curious how you justify this to yourself. is it a cost issue, convenience, laziness or?

Chuckdiesel is offline Associate Member
    I fend off evil doing bacteria with my mighty sword! Haha, Lmao...no justification, I was just never taught to do it by the guy who "showed me the way" hell, for a long time I never aspirated the pin either. I do now, as I am going to start swabbing everything with alcohol...cause when I put my actions into words it seems like a much dimmer light than I thought I had.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You'll be fine, hopefully

Thread Information