Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BR0DIE

I thought pharma test was hard to fake because of the fact it comes in amps? I would have though it would be a lot of effort to fake amps for such a little reward.

I've got Abuhraihan enanthate that looks legit but you've made me think again.
    I always feel safe with amps.. I agree it seems like way too much trouble to fake an amp.

Atibbo is offline Junior Member
    Little update:

Still getting stronger every day, putting on weight slowly but not seeing it in the mirror.
    5 weeks of Test E and 11 days of dbols.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Atibbo View Post
    Little update:

Still getting stronger every day, putting on weight slowly but not seeing it in the mirror.
    5 weeks of Test E and 11 days of dbols.
    Sometimes I don't see it in the mirror because I tend to put on some muscle while losing some fat. The scale doesn't move and it takes a while for the mirror to show anything. That is just me though.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    Sometimes I don't see it in the mirror because I tend to put on some muscle while losing some fat. The scale doesn't move and it takes a while for the mirror to show anything. That is just me though.
    Yeah true. I also heard you won't see gains until the cycle is half over anyway. It's been 5 weeks so far, so.. Hopefully by the end of next week.

Still getting stronger but still no noticeable difference in the mirror. Back pumps are insane.. No matter which muscle I'm working that day, near the end of my workout I gotta sit down every time I walk 5 feet. lol.

Blog Entries
    How long have you been on cycle??

Just started my 7th week. But I switched labs at about week 4. I still have about 5 days of dbols left as well.

Strength is up big time. I could barely flat bench 225 for 4 reps before now I pump out 10-12 like a joke.

But no size yet...

I also have zero side effects so far.. Maybe a little oily skin.. I don't feel/look bloated at all. Just insane strength gains.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Atibbo
    I also have zero side effects so far.. Maybe a little oily skin.. I don't feel/look bloated at all. Just insane strength gains.

Bump for update... Any before after picks??

Quote Originally Posted by human project View Post
    Bump for update... Any before after picks??
    Sup guys,

I'm 2nd week into PCT now (4 weeks since last pin) and I'm still up 18 pounds. I honestly haven't lost that much strength at all. I still feel like an animal in the gym and still beatin' the box off the old lady.
    Is this normal 4 weeks after pin? Should I expect to feel like shit any day now? Everything is perfect so far just a bit of acne on my shoulder.

*edit* Also, my nuts are almost back to normal size. Could it be possible that I recovered this fast??

My PCT is

Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20
    D-Aspartic Acid powder

I take all this before bed every night
    Last edited by Atibbo; 02-11-2013 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Atibbo View Post
    Sup guys,

I'm 2nd week into PCT now (4 weeks since last pin) and I'm still up 18 pounds. I honestly haven't lost that much strength at all. I still feel like an animal in the gym and still beatin' the box off the old lady.
    Is this normal 4 weeks after pin? Should I expect to feel like shit any day now? Everything is perfect so far just a bit of acne on my shoulder.

*edit* Also, my nuts are almost back to normal size. Could it be possible that I recovered this fast??

My PCT is

Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20
    D-Aspartic Acid powder

I take all this before bed every night
    Bump?

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atibbo

Bump?
    Everyone is different dood... Don't focus on the crash, focus on training and diet diet diet... Did i mention diet? I wouldnt complain if I were in your position, but you'll never know for certain unless you get blood work

Quote Originally Posted by >Good Luck< View Post
    Everyone is different dood... Don't focus on the crash, focus on training and diet diet diet... Did i mention diet? I wouldnt complain if I were in your position, but you'll never know for certain unless you get blood work
    Thanks bud.

I'm going to make an appt. to get some blood work done asap.

I'm trying to eat clean as possible with lots of protein.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information