warmouth is offline Productive Member

Not your typical PIP situation here

I left for vacation this morning so I wanted to get a good does before I left. Since it is going to be a week before I get another pinning, I took 350mgs of Cyp and my last front load of Prop of 100mgs. Anyways, it was roughly 2.5ml, which I have done a few times and didnt have much of an issue. It actually helped with the PIP from the prop. But I have a friend do the pinning for me and he ended up pushing it in WAY too fast. He finished up and I told him that was way too fast. Probably 20 seconds total. I think he was afraid someone would walk in. But we finished up and started chatting about the work week and such and I felt what I thought was blood running down my leg. I thought to myself, man that is bleeding way too much. I pulled my shorts back and it was alot of blood and oil. The spot of injection was knotted a little, but it was more like a big zit. It even had a head and I squeezed it slightly and oil squirted out. I rubs and messaged it vigorously for about 30 minutes and sat on a heating pad for about an hour. It did go down and the oil stopped leaking, as well as the blood. I have a huge bruise and still a small knot. The PIP is pretty bad, but not as bad as Prop alone. Dont know what I am going to tell the wife, but there is no way of hidin this bruise. Its really big. I am thinking alot of it has to do with scar tissue because glutes are the only place I pinand I have had quite a few shots there over the past 9 months or so. I am going to have to get the balls to stick myself. I literally throw up everytime I try. I cant do it for nothing. I also got to start hitting other places. I just am not sure if my delts would hold 2MLs, andI am afraid to stick my quads. Glutes cause me no pain in pinning at all. I feel nothing there anymore. Again, I attribute that from possibel scar tissue. Anyways, I just thought I would share this and let others who are not experienced to go slow. Dont try to force the oil or water in too fast. That is all. Thanks for reading.

Sworder is offline Banned
    Sounds like you get pinned poorly, maybe some oil SubQ and that usually stings. Let's hope your recovery is swift!

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    That's not good, it's gonna hurt for awhile. You can split the dose and put a ml in each delt. Time to suck it up and start doing your own injections after a couple times the anxiety around it will pass.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    too fast
    why are you not pinning yourself?
    come on buddy
    you will have a knot for a few days
    enjoy your vacation

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Oh yeah. I am going to eventually get there. Ther has been many times I stuck myself, only to back out quickly and puke. I have had a fear on pins since I was very young. There is a reason for that, as I kind of have mental/emotional problems with them from bad experience Id rather not speak of publicly. It is really not too bad right now, the bruise is still there, but the pain really isnt as bad as I have had before. Its pretty mild. It was just weird that the knot was just sub Q and it wasnt big. Just about like a zit. I am sure due to the speed it was injected, that some oil seeped up from the muscle and just under the skin. And yes, I am going to enjoy the vacation! Today is the first full day, and I am going out to the bay to try to wade around and pick up a few flounders!

Thread Information