Thread: PCT length

lleathh is offline New Member

PCT length

ok so heres the situation. i made the stupid decision a little over a week ago to take ten mg of dbol a day with .5 arimadex every second day. leftovers from a buddys cycle figured id see what would happen if i did it for 4-6 weeks. its day ten and ive upped to 20 mg for the past 3 days. right now im kinda trippin after ive read some shit on this forum today shoulda came on here before i took anything didnt think this thru. i know im gonna get shit on by ppl but im just lookin for some advice so tell me what i should do i have nolvadex 20 mg tabs 50 of em. so basically im just tryna figure out what i should do i dont wanna shut down my natural test production so today i was thinkin i would just cut off the dbols and then pct but i dont know how long to do it or my other option is to continue the dbol for the 4-6 weeks and pct then i have arimadex for that. how long would i pct for that and also i could probly get a vial of test for ten weeks if thats the way to go and then pct. im not exactly sure what i should do as i said i dont wanna **** myself up get gyno or breakout or have my balls shrivel up like a frightened turtle. i realize it was stupid and i just want to avoid any issues wont be doing roids ever again i guess you cant really count what ive done as doing roids in the first place. so i would apprecaite some serios advice please dont waste my time

300 mg of tren a day

ok this has nothing to do with tren sorry but i needed to catch some attention. ok so heres the situation. i made the stupid decision a little over a week ago to take ten mg of dbol a day with .5 arimadex every second day. leftovers from a buddys cycle figured id see what would happen if i did it for 4-6 weeks. its day ten and ive upped to 20 mg for the past 3 days. right now im kinda trippin after ive read some shit on this forum today shoulda came on here before i took anything didnt think this thru. i know im gonna get shit on by ppl but im just lookin for some advice so tell me what i should do i have nolvadex 20 mg tabs 50 of em. so basically im just tryna figure out what i should do i dont wanna shut down my natural test production so today i was thinkin i would just cut off the dbols and then pct but i dont know how long to do it or my other option is to continue the dbol for the 4-6 weeks and pct then i have arimadex for that. how long would i pct for that and also i could probly get a vial of test for ten weeks if thats the way to go and then pct. im not exactly sure what i should do as i said i dont wanna **** myself up get gyno or breakout or have my balls shrivel up like a frightened turtle. i realize it was stupid and i just want to avoid any issues wont be doing roids ever again i guess you cant really count what ive done as doing roids in the first place. so i would apprecaite some serios advice please dont waste my time

2 grams of tren a week

this is not acutally about tren i just needed to catch the attention of ppl

ok so heres the situation. i made the stupid decision a little over a week ago to take ten mg of dbol a day with .5 arimadex every second day. leftovers from a buddys cycle figured id see what would happen if i did it for 4-6 weeks. its day ten and ive upped to 20 mg for the past 3 days. right now im kinda trippin after ive read some shit on this forum today shoulda came on here before i took anything didnt think this thru. i know im gonna get shit on by ppl but im just lookin for some advice so tell me what i should do i have nolvadex 20 mg tabs 50 of em. so basically im just tryna figure out what i should do i dont wanna shut down my natural test production so today i was thinkin i would just cut off the dbols and then pct but i dont know how long to do it or my other option is to continue the dbol for the 4-6 weeks and pct then i have arimadex for that. how long would i pct for that and also i could probly get a vial of test for ten weeks if thats the way to go and then pct. im not exactly sure what i should do as i said i dont wanna **** myself up get gyno or breakout or have my balls shrivel up like a frightened turtle. i realize it was stupid and i just want to avoid any issues wont be doing roids ever again i guess you cant really count what ive done as doing roids in the first place. so i would apprecaite some serios advice please dont waste my time

Sworder is offline Banned
    You are creating a lot of threads huh?

You can stop now, PCT shouldn't be needed after only 10 days.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    How many of the same post you going to make?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by lleathh View Post
    ok this has nothing to do with tren sorry but i needed to catch some attention. ok so heres the situation. i made the stupid decision a little over a week ago to take ten mg of dbol a day with .5 arimadex every second day. leftovers from a buddys cycle figured id see what would happen if i did it for 4-6 weeks. its day ten and ive upped to 20 mg for the past 3 days. right now im kinda trippin after ive read some shit on this forum today shoulda came on here before i took anything didnt think this thru. i know im gonna get shit on by ppl but im just lookin for some advice so tell me what i should do i have nolvadex 20 mg tabs 50 of em. so basically im just tryna figure out what i should do i dont wanna shut down my natural test production so today i was thinkin i would just cut off the dbols and then pct but i dont know how long to do it or my other option is to continue the dbol for the 4-6 weeks and pct then i have arimadex for that. how long would i pct for that and also i could probly get a vial of test for ten weeks if thats the way to go and then pct. im not exactly sure what i should do as i said i dont wanna **** myself up get gyno or breakout or have my balls shrivel up like a frightened turtle. i realize it was stupid and i just want to avoid any issues wont be doing roids ever again i guess you cant really count what ive done as doing roids in the first place. so i would apprecaite some serios advice please dont waste my time
    Stop doing what your doing. That's the first step. Taking Dbol can shut down your natty production. There is no reason to use test as it will Also shut you down.

paintball774 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    How many of the same post you going to make?
    why do you have to lie

What is your problem. Posting the same thing over and over

3 of the same thread?

i just told u my problem now please give me some solutions thank you just tryna get a response asap

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Ban him. Ive clicked every thread. Hope your balls fall off

Atomini is offline Banned
    Report this idiot.

P.Money is offline Associate Member
    Stop your cycle & educate yourself. You idiot.

stpete is offline Banned
    Calling him an idiot is not the right thing to do guys. If you don't have anything positive towards OP's request, then leave it alone. Do i need to post the flaming rules again?

OP-Just stop your cycle. And you would be fine to run your nolva @ 20mgs ED for 5-7 days.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Calling him an idiot is not the right thing to do guys. If you don't have anything positive towards OP's request, then leave it alone. Do i need to post the flaming rules again?

OP-Just stop your cycle. And you would be fine to run your nolva @ 20mgs ED for 5-7 days.
    Co-signed always a voice of reason stpete......
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Blog Entries
    There you go, ive now put all threads together, op just let me know which of your opening posts you want to keep and i will get rid of the others, unless you want them all to stay.....

Peace is restored.....

stpete is offline Banned
    I was about to ask you to do this Matt. Thanks!!

thanks to pete for your advice ill be doing what you said would it be even a better idea to just do the nolva for 2 week to garantee i wont grow titties? lol and i dont care what u do with the thread i got my answer i was looking for

Blog Entries
    thanks to pete for your advice ill be doing what you said would it be even a better idea to just do the nolva for 2 week to garantee i wont grow titties? lol and i dont care what u do with the thread i got my answer i was looking for
    No problem mate, please stick around and keep us updated on your progress...

Good luck....

sorry for postin the same thing 3 times i did the first time with no response figured i make some crazy shit up to get ppl to check it out and get a response quiker

stpete is offline Banned
    You'll be fine at 1 week. Your dosage was low and time short.

Any help needed in the future, please let us know.

Good Luck.

Blog Entries
    sorry for postin the same thing 3 times i did the first time with no response figured i make some crazy shit up to get ppl to check it out and get a response quiker
    Seriously its not a problem my friend.....

im wondering what you guys think would happen if i decided to continue but just ten mg of dbol when i wake up and .5 arimadex every other day then nolva for the same time im on? just wondering what would happen if i did that

freddy1418 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lleathh
    im wondering what you guys think would happen if i decided to continue but just ten mg of dbol when i wake up and .5 arimadex every other day then nolva for the same time im on? just wondering what would happen if i did that
    Don't do it... u could shut down your natty system and if not run with test it could lead to other major issues.. I don't think aas is for you yet (judging by your posts) and obviously you've done NO homework... aas will have no leniency on you for your lack of knowledge and you will almost for certain do way more damage then good for yourself

Thread Information