boostnm3 is offline New Member

Test Cycle and Libido Questions.

Ok ive done a few cycles before hand in the last 2 years. Im getting ready to start Test E cycle. I am normally very horny without it but when on it i feel like im going crazy. My question, is there anything i can take along with test to lower my libido? Im married and she cant keep up with me. Her libido is very low anyways so even when im not on she cant keep up. I want to know if there is anything i can take so im not so horny all the time. I know sounds kind of crazy. Can anyone help out? Thanks

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Get a girlfriend

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    ^^ lol

apparently saltpeter works. i know it makes a terrific smoke bomb.

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    jerk off man and it will be lowered

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i mean what kind of a question is this obviously this is part of taking aas and why would you want your libido lowered anyways? Thats like asking for someone to kick you in the nuts?!

I love my libido to be high its an awesome reminder of being a man.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Tell her she can sleep through it if she prefer!

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    This question pops up in the TRT section a lot when older guys (like myself) go on TRT and find that their libido no longer matches their wife's.

You can either take care of it yourself, or see if your wife is interested in getting her hormone levels checked. My wife is in her 30s and discovered she has massive estrogen be hardly any testosterone or progesterone. She takes a cream and her libido has skyrocketed. Best thing to happen to our relationship ever. Compatibility is the key to happiness.

I am not recommending drugs or hormones for her unless she has an actual deficiency.

Brussell is offline New Member
    Been on therapy for a while and she got tired of me chasing her around the house---solution--she went to my doc and got tested and found she was low t and other hormones out of wack--now we chase each other

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    This question pops up in the TRT section a lot when older guys (like myself) go on TRT and find that their libido no longer matches their wife's.

You can either take care of it yourself, or see if your wife is interested in getting her hormone levels checked. My wife is in her 30s and discovered she has massive estrogen be hardly any testosterone or progesterone. She takes a cream and her libido has skyrocketed. Best thing to happen to our relationship ever. Compatibility is the key to happiness.

I am not recommending drugs or hormones for her unless she has an actual deficiency.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brussell View Post
    Been on therapy for a while and she got tired of me chasing her around the house---solution--she went to my doc and got tested and found she was low t and other hormones out of wack--now we chase each other
    This and that^^^^^^^^^

Women over the age of 25 or 30 especially if they have had children should ALL make HRT bloodwork as important as pap smeers. Forget the sex (right) my wife hasn't felt this sense of overall well being in over 15 years

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    This and that^^^^^^^^^

Women over the age of 25 or 30 especially if they have had children should ALL make HRT bloodwork as important as pap smeers. Forget the sex (right) my wife hasn't felt this sense of overall well being in over 15 years
    My wife got some acne. Now she has to put up with my juicing jokes.

boostnm3 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    You hit it right man, my libido doesnt match my wifes. LOL when im on i feel like my eyes wonder to women i wouldnt give the time of day any other time. I have told her she needs to go get checked out because we have 3 kids so im sure her levels are all over the place.

Thread Information