Thread: Female cutters

OKCity is offline Junior Member

Female cutters

Wanted to get some opinions on the best cutters for a female to take with little no no sides?

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I thought this was going to be a WEIRD thread about girls that cut themselves. Luckily, it's not.

How much does she have to lose, what are her goals, is she exercising?

I doubt you will find anything with no sides. Even sticking with a safe ECA stack is going to get her all wired. Clen is probably too harsh for someone not already in this lifestyle. More so for T3 and other things.

Cardio has no side effects other than boredom and stickiness!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas
    I thought this was going to be a WEIRD thread about girls that cut themselves. Luckily, it's not.

How much does she have to lose, what are her goals, is she exercising?

I doubt you will find anything with no sides. Even sticking with a safe ECA stack is going to get her all wired. Clen is probably too harsh for someone not already in this lifestyle. More so for T3 and other things.

Cardio has no side effects other than boredom and stickiness!
    Lmao! That's hilarious! Well yes she's actually taken clen b4 but for a short time. She didn't like the fact of taking something wasn't right. So she went to a "health doctor" and got on some phentermine I think is what it's called. So the jitters she don't really mind that.

She wants to loose about 10-15 lbs. her goals are in a month or two and yea she exercises. Just had a baby so not in the greatest shape.

I want er to get back on clen, or phentermine.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    You want her to go back on the clen ? Why would you want that? You not happy with her?

stpete is offline Banned
    Obviously increasing intensity and strict diet are paramount. I hate clen . ECA would be a better option imo.

< <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Diet and cardio < the things we love most

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Anavar and Clen is a great stack for most any woman. T3 is also an option but generally not needed unless you're competing. HGH is also a great addition to any female plan.

Those options will help create a true transformation. Granted, you have to diet, nothing's magical but this should go without saying despite everyone always acting like it doesn't, lol!

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I used to hear around here about women and winny. And heard that it would actually boost their libido too?

This was also when I first signed up here in 2009.

Do women get the same sides?

Quote Originally Posted by warmouth
    You want her to go back on the clen? Why would you want that? You not happy with her?
    Lol? I want er to loose weight she just had a baby. And u said clen OR phentermine. And why would clen make me not happy with her?

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >
    Diet and cardio < the things we love most
    Lmfao!! This is exactly what she says and does!!

Quote Originally Posted by Metalject
    Anavar and Clen is a great stack for most any woman. T3 is also an option but generally not needed unless you're competing. HGH is also a great addition to any female plan.

Those options will help create a true transformation. Granted, you have to diet, nothing's magical but this should go without saying despite everyone always acting like it doesn't, lol!
    Thx fellas good info much appreciated

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goode80 View Post
    I used to hear around here about women and winny. And heard that it would actually boost their libido too?

This was also when I first signed up here in 2009.

Do women get the same sides?
    A lot of girls use Winny, probably the most common steroid for women other than Anavar ....Primobolan is right there too but it's not always as easy to get, especially if you're trying not to buy crap.

Gi812Many is offline Member
    I read where Winstrol is terrible for women...Does all sorts of stuff to them. I will try to find this read on it for you....Anavar seems the best bet as far as keeping from hurting yourself. Although from what I have seen from the people I know, winstrol is used alot by women competitors

briansvk is offline Associate Member
    Also nandrolone short ester as propionate is quite conservative choice. 20-25mg nandrolone propionate od phelylpropionate e3d has none to very little sides but nice results. But this woldnt be just for fatloss, but also if she wanna gain some muscle mass.

Thread Information