Tin-Man is offline Junior Member

Anavar Only for Ladies

I've read that Anavar only is not recommended for men. What are the rules for Anavar only for the ladies? My wife is interested in Anavar, maybe 10mg ed for 7 weeks. I can't really find any information on the board concerning Anavar for women. Anything I need to know before she goes on a 7 week cycle?

Stats:
    40 yrs
    5 ft 3 in
    120 lbs
    about 15 % bf

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FemBF.jpg 
Views:	51303 
Size:	85.9 KB 
ID:	127851Great steroid for women. Most can tolerate 10mg/ed pretty well. Of course, there's always the possibility of virilization symptoms but most will be fine at a 10mg/ed dose for 6wks or so. Most will never need more than this. If symptoms do occur, just discontinue use at their onset and they should fade away. If you ignore the symptoms this is when they can become irreversible.

I have personally never seen a woman have a problem with 10mg of Anavar a day.

Side note, 15%BF, that's low BF for a woman...here's a pic to give you an idea.

The BF was a guess...good pic, she's probably between 20-30 percent.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    1-2 weeks 5mg
    2-8 weeks 10mg

what this does is allows her body to adjust and she'll be much more happy with the results.. as will all steroids , the food she eats while taking it will be the real key to success..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

She has a clean diet and is really strict. Has some serious cardio, but just can't seem to lose that little bit of extra fat. ...she may be sneaking jelly doughnuts, jk

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tin-Man View Post
    The BF was a guess...good pic, she's probably between 20-30 percent.
    Glad the pic helped. Most people have no idea what their body fat is....I guarantee you 90% of everyone who says their BF is X is wrong. Most are not actually checking it (those electronic scales or things you hold don't count). And certain numbers just sound high even though sometimes they're really not that bad. Obviously from those pics you can see 20% on a woman is not horrible. BF is definitely harder to gauge by eye on a woman sometimes though then men.

christian123 is offline Associate Member
    I WISHI WAS A WOMEN, i would be ripped at my bf%

Joe7 is offline Junior Member
    My wife wants to try it also. Does she need to do anything else besides Anavar ? Does she need a pct ? what kind of results can she get? tks in advance !

r.angel is offline New Member
    Ok. I have sent this post in other forum but I thought it wasnt in the right place so im copying it in here to get any response..

Hello there,

This is my first time posting in here and I would like to know what you think about my cycle.. last time i took steroids was 10 years ago !!!

Goal:
    lose bf , lean down and get ripped ( as anybody on anavar , i guess )

Female
    30 years
    5'7

issue:
    I do not want to be a bodybuilder or compete !! I want to get ripped to look fit ,not to look as a competitor... and im sorry you guys bodybuilder but there is a BIG difference.

I started taking anavar on tuesday , so today is my 4th day.
    10mg tab ,so i bought a pill cutter at the pharmacy and cut in 4. No problem at all.. so taking 2.5mg at 8:45am and 2.5mg 8:45pm after meals.

I have a personal trainer every friday to keep track of my progress and also got a diet from another bikini bodybuilder/personal trainer friend of mine. My question is about the diet , it is confidential and I can not share the entire diet and supplements in here because is their work and they get paid for it but Im wondering how much of protein would be necessary to be on var , getting ripped but not getting huge muscle.
    Im not an expert and THATS WHY I hired a personal trainer and someone to get me the diet and also someone else to get me onto the AAS.

I have basically meals every 3h (max) each with 100g of pure animal protein ( extra lean ground beef , chicken , bison , turkey etc ) .. basically it will add to lets say 550g of MEAT per day .. plus protein shake after workout and all the other stuff.

So.. what are the thoughts about the meat/protein per day in order to get muscle while on var AND losing BF ?

ps: Ill go up to 10mg on monday.
    Thanks

Thread Information