Thread: Letro/Tamox

stevelifts is offline Junior Member

Letro/Tamox

Ok so I have been seeing a few gyno treatment threads etc. It got me thinking , and reading. i think its a good idea to have some letro and some nolva on hand just in case this starts to become an issue. Arr has treated me well I trust they are GTG with these chems as well? Also does everyone keep these on hand? Like I thinking of doing? It just seems like a good idea.
    Any input is welcome.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I always have both on hand. arr is arr bro- solid.
    I kep nolva and letro - if i got any lump at all im jump on both..nolva at night letoro in the am..after a2-3 weeks id drop nolva and just run letro. Its always good to have things like this on hand ...and make sure you have your pct and stuff up front before you start your cycle.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    I always have both on hand. arr is arr bro- solid.
    I kep nolva and letro - if i got any lump at all im jump on both..nolva at night letoro in the am..after a2-3 weeks id drop nolva and just run letro. Its always good to have things like this on hand ...and make sure you have your pct and stuff up front before you start your cycle.
    hi Jimmy,
    do you like to run an AI (like adex) right from the start? or only after experiencing sides like gyno?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asiandude View Post
    hi Jimmy,
    do you like to run an AI (like adex) right from the start? or only after experiencing sides like gyno?
    I run an ai from the start. Used to be adex now its exemestane. Letro is just in case as is tamox.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    letro works good for me......i rarely have any estrogen related problems at all.

AD
    I run an ai from the start. Used to be adex now its exemestane. Letro is just in case as is tamox.
    in view of the recent commotion regarding letro, would you like to give your expert opinion regarding your usual starting doses for letro and nolva for the purpose of gyno reversal?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asiandude View Post
    in view of the recent commotion regarding letro, would you like to give your expert opinion regarding your usual starting doses for letro and nolva for the purpose of gyno reversal?
    Well Ive never had gyno before so my opinion probably isnt expert. If it did arise i would start on 20mg tamox daily at night before bed. I would start the letro at 2.5/day first thing in am. I would run this combo until the lump went away (hopefully - if caught early enough) then I would drop tamox dosage to 10mg. I would continue high dose letro (2.5/dy for another week then i would start to taper that down. You dont want to , imo drop the tamox. Letro on its own even when you taper dosages is going to have an estrogen "spike" when you cease use - possibly just enough of one to bring the gyno back.
    Letro is all the rage , but imo tamox is key when it comes to gyno. (now if i was really gyno prone - id have raloxifene on hand - not tamoxifen ).
    Those are my thoughts on the topic.

AD
    Well Ive never had gyno before so my opinion probably isnt expert. If it did arise i would start on 20mg tamox daily at night before bed. I would start the letro at 2.5/day first thing in am. I would run this combo until the lump went away (hopefully - if caught early enough) then I would drop tamox dosage to 10mg. I would continue high dose letro (2.5/dy for another week then i would start to taper that down. You dont want to , imo drop the tamox. Letro on its own even when you taper dosages is going to have an estrogen "spike" when you cease use - possibly just enough of one to bring the gyno back.
    Letro is all the rage , but imo tamox is key when it comes to gyno. (now if i was really gyno prone - id have raloxifene on hand - not tamoxifen ).
    Those are my thoughts on the topic.
    thank you sir.
    i think thats proof that you dont need to experience it to be an expert in treating it.
    cheers

Thread Information