Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    humaroid is offline New Member

Equipoise combination !!

what is best combination with equipoise to use ??... i m considering testovir. depot. i actually want a lean solid muscle mass which i could retain not just water retention.
    Any other better suggestions to guide me through.??
    my stats:
    5'8''
    135 lbs

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by humaroid View Post
    what is best combination with equipoise to use ??... i m considering testovir. depot. i actually want a lean solid muscle mass which i could retain not just water retention.
    Any other better suggestions to guide me through.??
    my stats:
    5'8''
    135 lbs
    Can I get your other stats as well ie:
    BF%
    CYCLE EXPERIENCE

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    You may want to consider just test but as Lunk said stats please so we can help out.

15% b.f
    2 years clean (no roids)
    this is my first cycle

Well looking at your profile I see you are 23 y.o....I am going to see about having this thread moved to the 18-25 y.o. sub forum for you.

Before I do I am going to ask if you are aware of the risks associated with steroid use at your age? You could face permenent damge to your endocrine system resulting in anything from high BP, erictile disfunction up to a life of TRT (testosterone replacement therapy)

Also...to be honest about your choice of cycle. EQ is what I refer to as a 1 trick pony, meaning it mainly cuases you to want to eat. I am assuming at 15% BF even though you are rather light, that is not your goal. It also raises your RBC count which can have negative affects

1st cycles should ALWAYS consist of TEST only since test is the base for all cycles and it's important to guage the bodies reaction so that you are clear about what compound is causing side affects.

Good luck bro!!!

ok..thats good suggestion looking at my present stats...i left gym from past 3 months 'coz of jaundice. so i lost my most hard earned gains. m aware of all the possible side-effects as i have done a lot research on it.

before that my body stats were
    10 % b.f
    150 lbs
    so now what u suggest?

Quote Originally Posted by humaroid View Post
    ok..thats good suggestion looking at my present stats...i left gym from past 3 months 'coz of jaundice. so i lost my most hard earned gains. m aware of all the possible side-effects as i have done a lot research on it.

before that my body stats were
    10 % b.f
    150 lbs
    so now what u suggest?
    Honestly..no joking! I think you should spend a SOLID year for sure working on diet and routine and get a nice solid base naturally before considering steroids . Without the diet and discipline any gains will be lost and you will have just wasted time, money and taken risks with your health for nothing,

I know that that's not what MOST ppl want to hear when they come here but it's just being honest.

The first thing to do would post your entire days diet with full macro breakdown in the nutrition section, Those guys are friggin food geniouses and you need to eat food...lots of it imo!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Honestly..no joking! I think you should spend a SOLID year for sure working on diet and routine and get a nice solid base naturally before considering steroids . Without the diet and discipline any gains will be lost and you will have just wasted time, money and taken risks with your health for nothing,

I know that that's not what MOST ppl want to hear when they come here but it's just being honest.

The first thing to do would post your entire days diet with full macro breakdown in the nutrition section, Those guys are friggin food geniouses and you need to eat food...lots of it imo!
    Really good advice and agree

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Without a good diet anything you gain if any you will lose.DIET is key Bro!

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the board humaroid great to see you here bro....

As Lunk has stated your diet would be the very first place i would start, you want solid muscle and not water then diet is where its at...

Whatever you decide to do we are here to help where we can...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Thread Information