AtomicWedgie is offline New Member

Help, Newbie needs some help, thanks to all in advance

Hi Guys, I have the oppertunity to score some grear, but I need some help first.

MY GOAL- I only want to put on a few pounds of muscle, I DONT want to get ripped, just a little help when I head to the gym, little more size, Don't want to end up looking like Swartzenagar <spelling>. I have been w/o for many years so I already have a nice foundation.

Question 1- I want to get some Dbol , I see they come in 5mg pink, and I belive 10 or maybe 15mg"s? They say the later <anabol and Dbol> <not sure what the differance is > look like blue hearts? yes? Do you suggest that I just get the higest mg Dbol tabs in stead of the maller ones, or is there any pro's of getting the smaller tabs?

Question 2- I also want to get some juice, but what kind? There is a pretty nice selection most every thing from soup to nuts. I read that ,, Sustan or was it Testrol, <excuse my spelling> that one that has 4 different blends of test in it. Would this one be a good choice to get? Again, I just want to get a little more pump in my bumps, not a lean fighting machine

I'm open for suggestions to any one who can give me their favorite juice and what would be the right one for me.

Question 3 - I'll need to transport my gear from the viles to something else, what I need to know is that what or how important is it to sterlize this *new* container? water, soap, then clean with alchole? Good enough? Bleach? Does it matter if its plastic or glass? Any suggestions concerning a new gear holder?

Question 4- If I get more then one kind of juice, can I just premix it ahead of time to transport or is it important to keep it seperated till its ready to use?

Question 5 - Viles, whats the proper procedure of taking the juice out of the glass and into something else, like, can I just get a vile opener and open the vile and pour it to whatever?? I'm worried about getting glass fragments? Shall I get a syringe and drawl it out and into the new?

Question 5 Anti E's - OK, so can I get anti E's from home in the US via mail? DO I rist the same problems with customs or can this stuff be ordered legally in the states? part 2 - if I CANT order then in the states what are the anti's E and others that I need ( I almost hate to answer this question, and in fact there are many threads that I can search for, so no need to really answer this part unless you have some last minute advice for me>

Question 6 - I read that I can safely order pins via mail order in the states, true?

Owh, last question, lets say I do a 250 ml/week and brake the up say 125 twice a week, will this get me nice but discreet gains? and lastly if I havea 2oz of juice, and I do a 250ml total once a week, how much or how many weeks will 2oz last me?

OK guys, got to run, I'll try to get back and let ya know how I made out, but If ya don't hear from me in a while I like to thank everone one who post here with postive information I've learned so much in the past weeks, hope I didn't over do the questions!!!

See ya at the Gym

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    A lot of questions.

I have a couple of questions for you. Have you tried using the search button top right? Have you looked at the drug profiles on the Anabolic Review main site? Give them a try, you'll find answers to most of your questions if you do a little research. After saying that I'm happy to give you a little help.

1. 5mg dbol are common and make it easier to evenly space out your doses during the day. The pink dbol are Thai dbol and are common. Blue hearts are dbol too just made by a different manufacturer.

2. It's depends on a variety of factors which gear is best for you. Also it depends on what you can source. After doing a little research post your stats and suggested cycle and let us see.

3. Do not put your gear in anything that has not been properly sterilised or is not designed for the job. You can purchase sterilising solutions and sterilise with alcohol but I don't think that's enough. Buy sterile bottles and put your gear in those.

4. You can mix oil with oil, water with water but not oil with water. If you do mix then make sure you give the bottle a good shake to ensure the gear is well distributed therefore ensuring each injection has an equal amount of each compound.

5. Vials? It's best to remove gear from one container with a clean syringe and needle to transport to another container.

5b. You can buy anti-es via mail order companies. Some will require a prescription and others don't.

6. I understand that it's illegal (in some states?) to buy pins. But I know many of the bros here order by mail and off the web. PM a mod for the web address of one of the most widely used pin suppliers.

7. Too many factors to say what you will gain. Post your stats and suggested cycle for us to comment.

Guys, can I get some more advice on Anti E's and others like Clomid ect ---> Do most of you guys get these items mail order?

Can you mail order them with no problems going thru customs or is it still a chance on getting stopped thru customs?

One more,,, help me out on this one, if one vial is 1ml, then 2 1/2 viles will be 250mg?

ONE more thing, Any problems with doing a 250mg shot just once to make sure Im getting real gear or will this small dosage do more harm then good since I won't start till a month later?

Uh,, what does "bump" the thread mean?

Thanks
    A.W.

There is a chance they will be stopped in customs. I don't know whether having Clomid is an offence in the US though. I doubt it.

You need to understand mg per ml (concentration of the drug per ml). Deca is often 100mg per ml. That means you need to take 2ml to get an appropriate 200mg. Whereas test enan is often 250mg per ml. That means you take one ml for an appropriate 250mg.

Bump means bump the thread up the list for other people to respond to.

BUMP

Ok, lets say Im taking Sustanon250, comes in a 1ml vial, so am I correct to say that 2 and 1/2 viles equil 250mg's?

ONE more thing, Any problems with doing a 250mg shot just once to make sure Im getting real gear or will this small dosage do more harm then good since I won't start till a month later?

Thanks
    A.W.

Originally posted by AtomicWedgie
    BUMP

Ok, lets say Im taking Sustanon250, comes in a 1ml vial, so am I correct to say that 2 and 1/2 viles equil 250mg's?

Thanks
    A.W.

No. Sustanon is usually 250mg/ml. That means 1ml=250mg.

I wouldn't waste your gear. If you think its fake post some pics and a description in the Steriod pics forum.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, I think the best thing to do is RESEARCH. Take your time and find out as much as you can. When you have that many questions, I think it's way to early to start. I was the same way, but the best advise I got on the boards was to slow down and get as much knowledge as I possibly could!!!!

Thanks for the advice BUY LONG TERM & FedSki, I agree with you, however my time and internet access is very limited. I needed some key information to make some decisions. I'm sure in the near future I will have all week long to sit down and read all the additional information that gets posted here.

Thanks for your help for clearing up the mg/ml question.

Thread Information