krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member

A series of questions

I am currently in the process of writing myself a little journal of useful information.

So, page one is about SERMS, page two is about SARMS , etc.

As far as bodybuilding and steroids go, I have the following questions.

1) Tamoxifen and Clomid are the only SERMS we tend to use? Clomid for overall blocking of estrogen, and Tamoxifen for the blocking of estrogen inside the breast tissue.

2) SARMS, should we include these with courses? And when is right to do so? I havent really been able to discover anything useful about WHY we would use this over an AAS course.

3) AI - Arimidex , Letrozole and Exemestane. Which to use, when and why? Armidex I often hear is recommended at 0.5mg EOD. Could we use Letro or Exemstane? Why do I not hear of these being used as often?

4) Prolactin Antagonizers - Useful only on courses that include compounds like Tren ? To stop nipple leakage? I read that Estrogen causes breat tissue growth, and Prolactin makes you milk.

5) Peptides... wtf? Searches only really returned a ton of posts from AR-R telling me they've been on offer.

That about covers it. I have been doing research, and maybe I have missed a sticky that explains certain aspects of my questions.

My little 'journal' is basically a collection of things I NEED to know about before I plan my next course, and any other course. I creating my own 'Need to know' book. Including the above topics, I will then list different examples of courses, the AI, PCT used etc and give a written explanation as to why 'this' was used, why 'X' was used over product 'Y'. So I can refer back to it and quickly have summaries to these extensive topics.

Krugerr

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I have fairly extensive "bookmarks" and each group of bookmarks are in their own subfolders. Beats all the writing....?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    ^^^^^ Holy crap. Nicely done!

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman
    I have fairly extensive "bookmarks" and each group of bookmarks are in their own subfolders. Beats all the writing....?
    I like writing things out into my own words, then I know I have understood it, and it helps me learn it!

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox
    Educational Threads

steroid .com/forumdisplay.php?12-EDUCATIONAL-THREADS#.TzgpVFF3k34]"EDUCATIONAL-THREADS[/URL]

Nutritional Forum

[URL="http://forums.steroid.com/forumdisplay.php?6-NUTRITION-RESOURCE-FORUM#.UHNufa7X_fs" target="_blank">NUTRITION-RESOURCE-FORUM

Workouts and Lifting techniques

LIFTING-TECHNIQUES WORKOUT-QUESTIONS

HCG

HCG FAQ

SERM, AI

SERM-AI-Definition

Steroid Guide

Steroid-Guide

Relief From Steroid induced Acne

Relief-from-steroi-induced-acne
    Holy fvck Mickey. I'll put on my Dunce hat, and retire to the corner. Thank you, some reading there!

Youre welcome Krugerr.

OK - in response to the AI/Serm link posted by Micky. My next question(s)...

Firstly, great break downs of all the Serms and AI's. Would you ever mix two or more AI? Would you take Proviron and Arimidex for example? When would you ever use Aromasin (Exemstane)? It appears to have a completely irreversable effect, in that is deactivates the aromatasing process? Is this beneficial?
    It explains well what each AI does, but it doesnt say why/when you would want to use a particular one over another.

Krugerr

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    No you never mix AIs.

Bump*

Cam anyone help with the other questions?

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by krugerr
    Bump*

Cam anyone help with the other questions?
    What questions werent covered in the links that you would like answered?

Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    When would you ever use Aromasin (Exemstane)? It appears to have a completely irreversable effect, in that is deactivates the aromatasing process? Is this beneficial?
    It explains well what each AI does, but it doesnt say why/when you would want to use a particular one over another.

Krugerr
    Im still on the AI/Serms part of his thread, I havent even begun on the others!
    So I understand now that Tamoxifen is a SERM, it targets only the tissue in the breast, binding to the receptors to stop the estrogen from doing so. So why do so many people swear that this is a sufficient compound to run whilst on course? Are they just uneducated fools?
    Arimidex appears to be extremely expensive if bought in pill form from my source. Do you rate Liquidex? As these seems to be considerably cheaper.

Krugerr

** P.S. I know this is going to be a lengthy conversation! So thank you to anyone involved!!

Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    Im still on the AI/Serms part of his thread, I havent even begun on the others!
    So I understand now that Tamoxifen is a SERM, it targets only the tissue in the breast, binding to the receptors to stop the estrogen from doing so. So why do so many people swear that this is a sufficient compound to run whilst on course? You don't include it on cycle, it's included as part of your PCT for the purposes you just outlined. Are they just uneducated fools? No, you are. (har har..i kid you, )
    Arimidex appears to be extremely expensive if bought in pill form from my source. Do you rate Liquidex? As these seems to be considerably cheaper. Arimidex is a competitive type blocker and is perfectly fine to use. Its reportedly harder on your lipid panel, and that's why so folks prefer Aromasin, which is a suicide type, over Arimidex. L-dex from AR-R is gtg and so is their Stane (Aromasin)

Krugerr

** P.S. I know this is going to be a lengthy conversation! So thank you to anyone involved!! Not if you do your homework
    reds..
    Last edited by MickeyKnox; 10-19-2012 at 09:49 PM.

Lol. Thanks buddy!

Krugerr

Thread Information