Thread: Test Prop

Big Pap is offline New Member

Test Prop

Hi guy's ive used test p before, this is now my second time, i always got a really small cork..i pinned yesterday and still feel nothing, how and when will i be able to tell if it is legit?
    i even tried a drop on my tongue, had no chemical taste whatsoever or tingle like the last test prop i did..this supposedly was straight out of a bladder. i got no feeling after injecting it aswel?
    im thinking it could be just simple olive oil or vege oil.

i will attach a photo maybe some of you guys may know from looking at it.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0736.JPG 
Views:	646 
Size:	242.4 KB 
ID:	128144

Anxnymous is offline Associate Member
    It looks like you got one from a 'underground lab' that doesnt label or have a unique logo so theres good chance it could be fake. cant really tell, you need to get it from somewhere reliable an official..Click image for larger version. 

Name:	92bf8c15b369003636bbec1c8f26baf0.jpg 
Views:	383 
Size:	18.0 KB 
ID:	128146

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    If this is your second cycle with prop at 22 how did you know When it kicked in the first time?

ive heard though that alot of prop these days comes from a bladder..thats why i wasnt too bothered the fact it came unlabelled and was told it was from a bladder..i guess i will just have to wait and see.

i could see the results within 2 weeks of it the first cycle of prop..i didnt really as you say "feel it kick in" i just became really horny all the time, starving all the time..i got really small corks from the first cycle aswel, no pain whatsoever as of yet and i pinned 24 hours ago.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Libido is a tracer for me as well. The need to increase my AI (bloating and acne) also becomes apparent.

I wouldn't use pain to make any judgement. Good Test can result in no pain, and having pain doesn't mean it has Test in it.

Injecting it wont tell you if its legit or not, injected thursday, didnt even feel it, injected it this morning, felt ever 1 1/2in. of that needle. Just wait a couple weeks and find out.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    It certainly doesnt work overnight and your results will primarily depend on youer DIET and TRAINING.

i understand it wont work straight away as i said this is my 2nd cycle of prop..ive just read that usually after you pin you can feel something rather quickly and you get corks and bad pain..on my first cycle i had no injection pain, although after a few hours id have a small cork at pin spot..whereas now i have no cork at all and its been 24 hours.
    one thing i noticed first cycle was that i became horny all the time..
    i dropped a bit on my tongue the first cycle aswel and had a chemical taste and bit of a tingle..but with this one it just tasted like oil, didnt even really have a taste to it.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anxnymous View Post
    It looks like you got one from a 'underground lab' that doesnt label or have a unique logo so theres good chance it could be fake. cant really tell, you need to get it from somewhere reliable an official..Click image for larger version. 

Name:	92bf8c15b369003636bbec1c8f26baf0.jpg 
Views:	383 
Size:	18.0 KB 
ID:	128146
    Exactly what I use and stock up on! Thats the best stuff money can by, in my opinion.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Nothing wrong with a GOOD UGL! Only way of knowing for sure is either BW or increased labido usually in about 7-10 days!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I agree with the libdo none of the gear I get hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    Exactly what I use and stock up on! Thats the best stuff money can by, in my opinion.
    Yeah sure is, i think its no doubt the best AAS, just wish i could run it year round!

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anxnymous View Post
    Yeah sure is, i think its no doubt the best AAS, just wish i could run it year round!
    I think everything they offer is over dosed. I am telling you, between me and several buddies, everything they have works amazing. Var, prop, cyp, winny, deca , tren , turinabol , dbol , everything!

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    To the OP what do you mean comes from a bladder
    I've never heard of this term

Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    I think everything they offer is over dosed. I am telling you, between me and several buddies, everything they have works amazing. Var, prop, cyp, winny, deca, tren, turinabol, dbol, everything!
    Yeup, im ordering some more thursday, making a cycle for my girl now and gotta make one for some my crew, one my friends is gonna try the winny out there, i havent tried it so we'll see how good it is.

Thread Information