Thread: gyno

peaker is offline Senior Member

gyno

how do you know if you are prone to gyno or not?

Peaker

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    YOu cant tell unless you start AS unless you can feel it already

better make it a bit clear :)

pureanger: i guess i should have said, if you take all the necessary anti-e post cycle or towards the end of a cycle can you still get gyno?

peaker

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool As a wise philosopher once said . . .

Originally posted by peaker
    i guess i should have said, if you take all the necessary anti-e post cycle or towards the end of a cycle can you still get gyno?
    Well, all things are possible except for squeezing toothpaste back into a tube.

Seriously, you don't know if you are "prone to gyno" until you begin to feel symptoms of it. Quite literally, it's a crap shoot, and there's no indication of whether a person has a disposition to it. The best thing, then, is to be prepared to treat any symptoms before you start a cycle. Some guys will never need to take any anti-e while others will.

There is a rumor, however, that the guys who get gyno are the ones who work out to Judy Garland, Barbara Streisand, and Bette Midler songs. However, this theory originated in San Francisco and appears to be strictly anecdotal.

The Iron Game Guest
    TNT, must admit I enjoy reading your posts but what happened? This is two pages short in comparison to your average reply

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Well, all things are possible except for squeezing toothpaste back into a tube
    Now thats good

hehehe toothpaste

so if sign of gyno begin, when is it too late that you have to have surgery and no anti-e will remove it?

peaker

Mr. Nobody is offline Associate Member

Re: gyno

how do you know if you are prone to gyno or not?

Peaker
    I am tempted to say, that if you had gyno in puberty you are definitely prone to estrogen gyno at all times. Progesterone and/or prolactin gyno susceptibility you will find out via experimentation.

i remember when i was a teenager i had like a lump behind my nipples that was hard if i pressed it, i was told it was hormonal and i shouldn't worry about it. After awhile it went away and since then it hasn't returned, it didn't last for long either.

Was this gyno ? Would this make me more prone to it if i did a cycle?

thanks

Peaker

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you use a test, just run 0.5mg of arimidex throughout your cycle. That will protect you.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool I know it's a hassle, but . . .

so if sign of gyno begin, when is it too late that you have to have surgery and no anti-e will remove it?
    Juice Junkie and Mr. Nobody make good points, especially with regard to onset. Gyno doesn't develop overnight; it may start as a pain, or as hardness of the nipples, or any other unusual sensation that - and this is not a clinical expression - doesn't feel quite right. But it's not like you suddenly wake up one morning, have major breast development, and have to run off to the nearest department store to become the latest customer of Playtex.

The medical thinking is that if the gyno is caused by a drug (such as AS), it will cease when use of the drug has ceased.

So medically, the most sensible thing to do is remove the cause of the gyno, and it will go away. I know that's not easy, and that the feeling that you are developing gyno will do a major number on your head. If it were me, I would certainly want to take proactive steps to help get rid of it, and planning your cycle in advance to include an anti-e is the logical move; it may only be for psychological comfort, but that's a both an important and appropriate perspective to consider.
    Last edited by TNT; 12-05-2001 at 04:02 AM.

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    i remember when i was a teenager i had like a lump behind my nipples that was hard if i pressed it, i was told it was hormonal and i shouldn't worry about it. After awhile it went away and since then it hasn't returned, it didn't last for long either.

Was this gyno ? Would this make me more prone to it if i did a cycle?

thanks

Peaker
    What you described above it natural. I think we all went throught this. It happend becasue you're growing up and has nothing to do with gyno.

CYCLEON Guest
    JJ - i will disagree on the unproven ability of ru-486s ability to combat progesterone based gyno - while I will admit that there are no studies that I am aware of, there are enough fellas around (tho not many, true) with ancedotal experiences to have tested its efficacy for this purpose - coupled with its method of action and its purpose as a drug, it can be pretty clearly stated that RU486 will certainly do the job if present in the right amounts - even for those quite sensitive to progesterone sides.

Mr. Nobody is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by GenuinePL

What you described above it natural. I think we all went throught this. It happend becasue you're growing up and has nothing to do with gyno.
    I beg to differ, that is exactly the onset of gyno due to the sudden rush of endogenous testosterone , I know lots of lads who had that in puberty, I myself excluded, so not everybody gets that

CYCLEON Guest
    JJ - i certainly tend to agree with you its often better to prefer my own experience over someone elses study. I will say that RU486 has been well proven to block progesterone receptors and even more interestingly (tho thats a whole nuther subject) blocs glucocorticoid receptors as well - which itself might be able to extend gains in a cycle - interestingly enough tho - if too much is taken, the consensus is that your joints will become dryer than 1,000 year old parchment - like 250mg ED winny .

so does the hardening behind the nipples indicate a higher likelihood to get gyno? or is it just hormonial through your teenage years?

Peaker

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Bro, you just gotta try it. Plain and simple. You might have more of a chance, but who knows? What if 52.456425% of people with hard lumps behind their nips in their adolescent years are NOT more prone to gyno with the use of AS. Well, are you in that group, or in the other group?

Point meaning...just have arimidex or nolvadex and you will be fine. Now start shootin!

papapump: thanks for the tip bro, if i decide to do a cycle i will go with what you said about the anti-e's. Thanks man.

just wanted to know what these lumps were? if any of you other guys experienced them when you were younger and had causes them

Peaker

Thread Information