Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    mmgearworks is offline Junior Member
    How does the lump feel to the touch? Does it bear an imprint for a little when pushed in with your finger? Keep monitoring and reporting back infection is easy to spot on the site... Very different from muscular or bad protocol irritation.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Hi jeff i had the exact same thing a couple of weeks ago the day after i pinned my left glute.It was about 3 or 4 inch long it was agony couldnt sit down properly had it for about 4 or 5 days then it went away rapidly

jeff52069 is offline New Member
    Clarky that gives me a little hope,thanks.Did you use heat or ice or any other treatments.The lump is very hard and doesnt. leave print.

Im only on first week of cycle should I stop and put of cycle or continue it.

The second shot in other glute is starting to form same kind of lump wtf.I did inject on wed.,my wife did it this time.Im using 300ml test e and I know I can handle it because Ive done more at one time.The only differnce this time is its 300ml per 1cc where I used 250ml per 1cc in the past.

I hope my gear isnt bad i got 8 vials.Maybe its just that 1 vial.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    try from a different vial, and if this persist you may want to discontinue with this batch of gear..and you may need a trip to the ER for some intravenous antibiotics.

Where exactly are you shooting in your Glute try pinpoint the needle entry place for us? And what's your injection procedure/protocol?

I inject in the spot the site spot injection show you.Its same spots Ive been doing for years. I use alcohol wipe on stopper and site injection then asperate and inject slowly .Do u think i should lower the doses and spread them out to 3 days a week.Or slit up dose with 2 shot different locations.I dont think its infection no fever or redness and very hard.I think its knots.
    Last edited by jeff52069; 10-26-2012 at 03:50 AM.

Well I mean if your gear doesn't allow you to shoot 1ml of it at a 300mg concentration without these seemingly intense issues then I don't think it's the greatest idea to try and make a compromise and continue it... Maybe cut your losses if you think it's the gear to blame from your experience? 300mg per ml isn't the hardest thing to stabilize correctly and create a smooth product so I wouldn't touch it if its def the gear to blame. Shows a substandard product IMO

rtettz is offline New Member
    Its too big to be an air bubble - and seems to big to be 'a conjulated bit of fat under the skin' - if its hot and eradiating some sort of heat i imagine its an infection.
    But you also say your lethargic is this normal on your cycles if so try lowering/splitting the dose - this happened to me, but then i started splitting the dose and i felt amazing. Goodluck.

The only thing that makes me think it's not an infection is that it's not hot to touch or red just a hard lump. How long does it take before you will notice the infection symptons

Hi jeff i used deep heat rub about 2 or 3 times a day for two days. mine was the same as u r explaining it didn't leave a print and it was not hot to the touch. it could b ur gear mate since u had no probs b4 as ironbeck said try from another vail but it sounds like its bunk gear good luck mate

I think I will try another vial. But I will wait until the lumps go down. I have 8 to choose from

Thats it Im giong to Dr. today other lump hurting real bad.Im going to tell them I was taking b12 shots.I bought the B12 online and it must have been bad stuff.

Let us know how u get on mate good luck.

I went to dr. today ,not to my regular Dr.The only guy on duty was the 1 Dr. i hate.He's a arogent younger sports Medicine Dr.
    Well when he asked me whats up I told him I had 2 lumps from B12 shot.He gave me that smug look & asked me why.I told him for energy,he said that dont work.He then asked where I got them from.I told him on the internet,he started to chuckle with that stupid look on his face.I kept playing the stupid part like he so smart.He said good chance what I bought online wasnt B12(no shit assh@le)it was probly somn with a little bit of a hormone like test.Well he said it didnt look infected but he will treat it as if it was & gave me antibiotic.He said the lumps were a mass of some substance & would take time to absorb into body.So if not infected was the gear bad or to much of somn in the mix.Either way im wait for next cycle and disguarding that vial.Maybe when I start up I will lower the dose & split btween 3days a week& get some antibiotics.Clarky thank u and everybody that responded to my problem.
    Last edited by jeff52069; 10-27-2012 at 02:30 PM. Reason: spelling

Hope the antibiotic works 4u mate and it was just a shit vail. so u can get started again and pounding iron good luck mate.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff52069
    I went to dr. today ,not to my regular Dr.The only guy on duty was the 1 Dr. i hate.He's a arogent younger sports Medicine Dr.
    Well when he asked me whats up I told him I had 2 lumps from B12 shot.He gave me that smug look & asked me why.I told him for energy,he said that dont work.He then asked where I got them from.I told him on the internet,he started to chuckle with that stupid look on his face.I kept playing the stupid part like he so smart.He said good chance what I bought online wasnt B12(no shit assh@le)it was probly somn with a little bit of a hormone like test.Well he said it didnt look infected but he will treat it as if it was & gave me antibiotic.He said the lumps were a mass of some substance & would take time to absorb into body.So if not infected was the gear bad or to much of somn in the mix.Either way im wait for next cycle and disguarding that vial.Maybe when I start up I will lower the dose & split btween 3days a week& get some antibiotics.Clarky thank u and everybody that responded to my problem.
    Possibly a hematoma or low grade cellulitis. Antibiotic would help with latter.

Dr. Smug is only partly right. B12 doesn't do much. Some energy boost. Mostly enhances appetite. Given the situation, was the safest answer to give him.

I was reading up on high contents of BA & BB in the test e & how it makes for painful inject sites.Well the last batch of test e before this was close to expiration date.This new batch I ordered is 50ml more & expiration date is 2014 ,2 yrs from now.Would it makes sense that in the almost expired stuff the BA & BB content would have been low due to time.The new stuff was fresher batch with higher levels of BA & bb.Like I said Im going to slit injects up at smaller does and see how it goes.does all this make sense to anyone?If so any other ways to lower BA &BB levels in test.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff52069 View Post
    I was reading up on high contents of BA & BB in the test e & how it makes for painful inject sites. Well the last batch of test e before this was close to expiration date.This new batch I ordered is 50ml more & expiration date is 2014 ,2 yrs from now.Would it makes sense that in the almost expired stuff the BA & BB content would have been low due to time.The new stuff was fresher batch with higher levels of BA & bb.Like I said Im going to slit injects up at smaller does and see how it goes.does all this make sense to anyone?If so any other ways to lower BA &BB levels in test.
    No, that doesn't make any sense. The BA and BB will be the last things to go bad. And even then, they don't just disappear.
    Just dilute it with filtered sterile oil.

Im not saying it was bad but to high for me to handle.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information