Thread: Make Me Swole!

Superswolz is offline New Member

Make Me Swole!

5 ' 11
    148 lbs
    10% bf

Fat entire life
    So I lost a ton of weight, 87 pounds so far in the past 2 years. I was at 235 of pure fat, like the worst fat possible, all belly, skinny arms, and cankles. Ive achieved my weight loss goals by going to the gym 4 or 5x a week ending all workouts with cardio and eating a Low fat, low carb, high protein diet. Played with ketosis for about 2 months and bam 85 pounds gone.

Now to skinny? WAAAh?
    Im trying to add some mass but seem to keep losing weight instead. I like where the body fat%'s are going , at 10% but damn 148! So Im at a stage where I look good with my shirt off but put a shirt on me and I look like Im a 15 year old kid. Im now down to a size 28 from 42.

So Im here to ask what advice do you have for me on diet on off gear, training, and do you think Im ready to take the test p and tren a that Ive been holding on to. Or what other gear would you reccomend? Or should I continue to go without gear and pack on some more size 1st.

gym
    experience:
    2 years gym training constantly. Never really stuck to it until now but several short lived attempts.

Gear experience
    ran some deca about 10 years ago as a dumb fat kid. Then a short lived test p cycle, didnt mind the shots but got so much shit from others of being so high in bf I gave it up after 3weeks. I honestly dont know enough about proper pct. I have a friend that basically says take this and I take it.

Diet;
    Morning : 1.5 cups of oats and 1-2 scoops of whey protein
    2 hours later - beef jerky snack
    Lunch- Brown rice, chix breast, veggies.
    dinner -Brown rice, chix breast veggies
    pre-workout- 1 scoops whey shake
    post-workout 2 scoops whey shake

snack on nuts as well.

5 day split-

M T W TH F S Sun
    legs/shoulder/off/chest/back/off/arms

oh and I know everyones going to tell me to eat more and take test only, can we go more in depth here.

Make Me Swole!-1.jpg

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    First off congratulations on your progress this far.

I wouldnt suggest any cycles right now. I know you said you dont want to hear it but diet and training is where the gains come from. If you can't get bigger on diet alone then you are wasting your time with AAS

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    Congrats on the weight loss! I definitely dont think you need to hop on any gear right now. Most definitely not tren .

What are your macros?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Yes test only (in depth) because essentailly you have not yet done a real cycle and it's important to know how you will feel, react and gain from test only!

Diet...I won't get in depth but if you post your daily with macros in the nutrition forum they will go WAY in depth. Bottom line is that with any AAS usage gaining or cutting is done with cal increase or cal decrease. If your not eating enough to gain then you can't sustain any gains!

Sworder is offline Banned
    Great job on the weight loss!

RoadToHuge is offline Associate Member
    Honestly, you need to eat more and do it cleanly. There are some really great calorie and macro trackers available in app form. I use an iPhone and use the MyFitnessPal app. It has a bar code reader so if you are eating on the go, you scan the bar code and it populates. Just about every food from anywhere is in the database, it is truly immense. The suggested macros need to be tweaked for bodybuilding but the calories for bulking or cutting work. Keep in mind that the projected calories part is only a guide and on cycle you will blow its 1 pound per week presets for bulking out of the water. Its ok tho, even with the calorie counter set a 1 lb per week, I can still manage 3-4 lbs a week on occation.

Ok, so diet being talked about, lets talk workouts. Work out like your being raped by an ape. Lift hard, eat hard, sleep hard. When you get to the 180's 190's, consider aas. Not before. On cycle or off will not make much difference and untill you figure out the lifting aspect, the aas will be wasted.

Good Luck

Dont have any macros jotted down atm but ill get back to you on that tommorrow. I just feel so small, the other day I got told by some random drunks I look just like mclovin! WTF!!! I feel like Ive got some size but my frames so small its not really noticable. I was thinking maybe some gear could get me out of this skinny phase.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Congrats man. Now time to lean bulk.

On a side random note why is everyone using hulk avatars now.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    McLovin is the coolest dude ever.

I think I have my workouts pretty good, I do go big 8-12 reps max 3 sets 2-3 warm upsets. typical workout big first like squats, then hacksquats, leg presses, then ,leg exstensions leg curls,calf raises, ill go a bit more on legs maybe to 15reps

How much muscle gain can a person of my weight achieve naturally with proper diet in say 3 months? a year?

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There is no way to set a number on it. But at your height and weight I guarantee you have a lot of room to grow naturally. I feel you could easily put 30-40 lbs on naturally

If you want size 4-6 reps on larger muscle groups, you want to fail the last rep. Smaller muscle groups 6-8 reps. Maybe up to 10-12 for biceps because they are difficult unless you throw volume at them.

k thanks, I have this mind set that this is my frame and I cant get MUCH bigger.

Ive been playing with Chris Gethins DTP, bodybuilding dot com on arms the last 3 weeks which is lots of reps for example- superset barbell curls with skull crushers 40/40 30/30 20/20 10/10 then 10/10 20/20 /30/30 40/40 just to switch things up this month. But thats the only thing ive been doing with lots of reps like that.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Superswolz
    k thanks, I have this mind set that this is my frame and I cant get MUCH bigger.
    Well, you were "bigger" before. Now it's just a matter of developing a workout and nutrition plan to increase your size again with lean mass instead of fat - so it's entirely possible. You may be thinking you can't get bigger without steroids . Not true as you've already experienced. The main difference between fat and muscle is : (1) better nutrition; (2) proper training; (3) discipline.

You'll get there!

I would imagine with that height you have plenty of frame. If you want to look physically bigger, work your shoulders and upper back. These are the places that add inches to how wide you are, even in clothes. Please do not skip leg day. *wishes everyday could be leg day* ...lol

Omfg I hate leg day ha! But no I dont skip it......anymore. I was a culprit of skipping leg day for an extra rest day from time to time but now Im on it hard -for about 6 months now. I walk out on the verge of passing out everytime.

Thanks you know I kinda figure Im still not ready but was hoping people would be like- "oh ya man at your frame test tren would blow you up! Go for it!!"

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Superswolz
    Thanks you know I kinda figure Im still not ready but was hoping people would be like- "oh ya man at your frame test tren would blow you up! Go for it!!"
    You will get there! Build up the nutrition and training for another 6 months and when you approach your natural limit, a solid test base will take you to the next level.

Nutrition is key to sustain the gains you'll reach.

Thread Information