Doppy is offline Junior Member

Is the test alt even close to actual test

I am still very hesitant on wiring money to a site to get what is supposed to be legit gear. Almost to the point that if one of this sites sponsors has the test alt and I know it's close but would have to be more patient or use more I would. What do you guys think? I've done the research know my cycle and pct just hesitant on getting scammed.

bigZthedestroyer is offline Anabolic Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Stick around a while and educate while getting your post count up. Once you can pm and meet the guidelines(in the rules), you can do a source check. This would be better then taking a blind chance.

Doppy is offline Junior Member
    I've been talking a bunch not necisarilly for the post but to get educated!!!! I want to know as much about what I'm doing as why I'm doing it in college I did the bull shit of hey man I got these pills try em see what happens!!!! Needless to say it wasn't a great experience

Gi812Many is offline Member
    Your on one of the best sites for information. Im a member on a couple others and by far the guys here are the most helpful. Some of the others are just arrogant meat heads. And oddly enough, some of the biggest guys I know come to me for suggestions. You will be amazed at the knowledge this site has to offer. I would say this forum and one other are the only two worth going too. But this forum has a special place in my heart

Thread Information