Competing during PCT

I plan on doing my first cycle it will be a ten week cycle of
    500 mg/wk Test E 1-10
    70 mg/ED Anavar 4-10
    HCG 250 iu 2x/wk 1-10
    PCT
    Clomid 100/50/50/50 .
    Nolva 40/20/20/20

My question revolves around competing in sport while I'm doing my PCT. I will have a couple big rugby games during my 4 weeks of PCT along with a game a week or two after. I have been reading what to expect during the time of my PCT and I'm sure everyone has a different experience it does seem that most suffer from a bit of depression and a feeling a bit lethargic.

I am someone who has never suffered from depression (thank god) and am very motivated about the things I love (training, rugby,etc.) so I am hoping I will only have minor symptoms.

What I am wondering is how much do you [I]think[U] this will affect my performances on the field?

35 yr
    6' 205lb
    13-14% BF

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    I they are big games I would postpone the start of my cycle so pct would fall after. You don't want to be expending that much energy during pct. your system is a deck from being shut down and trying to recover. That's why your work outs should be high rep lower weight. Get in and get out 45 min then go eat and rest.

SalzRugger is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    I they are big games I would postpone the start of my cycle so pct would fall after. You don't want to be expending that much energy during pct. your system is a deck from being shut down and trying to recover. That's why your work outs should be high rep lower weight. Get in and get out 45 min then go eat and rest.
    How many weeks after I'm done my PCT would you recommend going balls to the wall again?

Honestly a month or more. You want to protect the muscle you worked so had to build.

SalzRugger is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Honestly a month or more. You want to protect the muscle you worked so had to build.
    Thanks for the info, maybe I'll start the cycle a little later and run it during the season. See any problems with that?

Nope. A little extra aggression for rugby won't be a bad thing.

Thread Information