Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Dan55 is offline New Member

One cycle. Hooked for life.

Hello everyone.

I promised myself before I started AAS i would reach somewhat my genetic reach and that I have done.

After my first cycle I went from 116 kilos to 127 kilos. I still have 2 weeks left of a 12 week long 750 testo cypionate .
    Keep in mind I am dirty bulking so thats not all muscle, far from. And I expect to lose some of it when I am done with my PCT.

However its no secret that my Testosorone levels are nowere close to what they used to be when I was 20 years old. I am now 35 and over the past 3 years I have achieved little to zero muscle mass. My natural genetic goal is reached and now its time for a new path in my life.

Bodybuilding is my life and it have always been and will always be.
    From experience I know I will not get any further with going natural. And when I have completed my PCT I will go right back on it and I am already planning my next cycle.
    Theres is no way I would ever go back to natural again. I would get nowere and bodybuilding is all I ever cared for in life so its time to take it to the next level.

But then the idea hit me.
    Whats the point of doing a PCT if I will go straight back on it again.
    Then I stumbled upon '' Blast and Cruise'' where you cruise on testosorone at a low dosage every week and then you blast it up with a cycle and then instead of PCT you cruise at a low dosage of test. Rince and Repeat

Now I know that might be very extreme for a beginner like me.
    And I know theres alot of risks involved. Like the fact I may never be able to have kids when i completly screw up my production of testosorone like that and many other factors involved.

So heres my question.
    Before I do this. Should i experiment with different cycles before I would if i would do a blast and cruise to see how my body reacts to different compounds.

But cruising on a low test dosage for the rest of my life seemd like a good idea as I do not produce the natural testosorone required to keep up with my gains when I am on cycles.

So why should I ever come off?
    Then again all you have in life is health.
    With health you can achieve anything

Opinions?
    Last edited by Dan55; 10-31-2012 at 05:10 PM.

Thread Information