Thread: Deca

1stance is offline New Member

Deca

Is there a possibility of deca being out of your system in 7 months?...i have done research and have read that in some people it can still be detected 18 months after last injection. I did a cycle of 2ml deca a week...1ml monday, 1ml friday...also 4ml of test a week, but the test im not really worried about as i know it takes between 3-6 months before it is out of your system.
    What factors would come in to play in regards to detection time? for example, would body fat percentage lower the detection time?
    Also are there any foods, vitamins, antioxidants, etc that could decrease the detection time?
    thanks

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You are stuck on this Bro you cant flush these compounds out of your system.

Is there any chance the dosage i was on or body fat would decrease the detection time?
    what about the time it stays in your system for?....is there any chance it would stay less than 18 months in your system?

nilrac is offline Member
    The metabolites can be present for up to 18 months, this can vary, but all said and done it is a compound which lingers for a long time hence why alot of athletes are caught out by nandrolone .

thanks man for the response

does anyone know the factors that determine how long these metabolites can be present for in the body?

Thread Information