anahny is offline Associate Member

Angry Feel sick while on t3?

I been taking 50mcg of t3 for about a week and noticed I get sick and don't feel like eating. Is this normal? I run clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off but never feel like this. Although it does make me feel like crap lol but I still eat a lot while o no clen. Not sure if I should stop the t3??

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I personally would never recommend t3. I've seen a few people use it and screw up their thyroid for life. Obviously it doesn't happen to everyone but for me the risks of thyroid manipulation outweigh any possible benefit(s).

gunnery is offline Junior Member
    hmmm ...anahny, t3 for me mixed with clen seems to equal a kind of bad mix ..i cant take the two together without feeling like i ave the fvcking flu or some shit ...on another note ,muscleink... i have run t3 for my whole cycle ( past 12 weeks now and tryin to gain without t3 screwin me) ....i agree with you totally! i have lost two pants sizes and only gained 10lbs and am now almost off the t3 so good fat loss but not gaining the serious bulk like a normal cycle so im extending it hoping to put on some mass but ...seems like the t3 is still fighting it at only 40 mcg for the last 2weeks....hope things get back to normal ! t3 is kinda taught me a lesson as has clen!. guess its different for everyone but damn ! guess i cant complain for the shred but...be careful with dosage folks!!!

Thread Information