Langtree is offline New Member

Anavar only cycle

Today is the first day i start my anavar only cycle, i have a few questions about it, i have asked a few people and all have different opinions about it.

I am 21, 5ft 5, 11st 2 pounds, my diet is in check and i train 5 times a week also doing 30 mins cardio each day.

Ive started a anavar only cycle doing 50 mg per day for 8 weeks, my pct consists of hcg and clomid 50mg.

What i would like to know is which liver supplys would be recommended and is there anything else i have missed.

Would rather do it properly with people who have more experiance on steroids

Thankyou

P.Money is offline Associate Member
    Liv-52 for PCT, I suppose you could do Tusca for liver support during cycling. HCG could also be done mid-cycle and stop just before PCT. Take some creatine, it has a synergistic effect with Anavar , you'll get great gains. My first cycle was a Var only cycle and it was amazing. Make sure your water intake stays high since 90% of the Anavar is processed by your kidneys, the more water the better. Could increase the dosage to 60mg/day.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Langtree View Post
    Today is the first day i start my anavar only cycle, i have a few questions about it, i have asked a few people and all have different opinions about it.

I am 21, 5ft 5, 11st 2 pounds, my diet is in check and i train 5 times a week also doing 30 mins cardio each day.

Ive started a anavar only cycle doing 50 mg per day for 8 weeks, my pct consists of hcg and clomid 50mg.

What i would like to know is which liver supplys would be recommended and is there anything else i have missed.

Would rather do it properly with people who have more experiance on steroids

Thankyou
    add test, or better yet, just do test only. say test e 12 weeks 500mg/week, + AI, HCG, PCT

Agreed with adding test of course, if you're not scared of pinning.

Quote Originally Posted by P.Money View Post
    Agreed with adding test of course, if you're not scared of pinning.
    he was planning on pinning HCG anyways...

Sub-Q could be considered less scary I suppose haha. When I look at a 0.5in pin and a 1.5in pin, I get different feelings.

Sub-Q could be considered less scary I suppose haha. When I look at a 0.5in pin and a 1.5in pin, I get different feelings.
    lol suppose...

OP, i wouldn't go through with your var only cycle if i were you....
    but if you really want to cycle, read this for a start:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...cles-Look-here..

and:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...s#.UHBeIa7X_fs

good luck

Doont-Hunter is offline Banned
    Liv-52 for PCT, I suppose you could do Tusca for liver support during cycling. HCG could also be done mid-cycle and stop just before PCT. Take some creatine, it has a synergistic effect with Anavar, you'll get great gains. My first cycle was a Var only cycle and it was amazing. Make sure your water intake stays high since 90% of the Anavar is processed by your kidneys, the more water the better. Could increase the dosage to 60mg/day.
    I'm currently doing an Anavar only cycle as my first cycle at 60MG a day, split into two doses daily of 30MG. Is there any you can suggest to me to maximize this cycle, seeing as you said you had amazing results. I'm taking 5G of creatine a day, could I up it to 10G a day or would it not make a difference? I'm also taking Liv52 and some Lipid Stabil should be arriving soon to help with the lipids. Anything else you can think of to improve my results? Any help would be good buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Doont-Hunter View Post
    I'm currently doing an Anavar only cycle as my first cycle at 60MG a day, split into two doses daily of 30MG. Is there any you can suggest to me to maximize this cycle, seeing as you said you had amazing results. I'm taking 5G of creatine a day, could I up it to 10G a day or would it not make a difference? I'm also taking Liv52 and some Lipid Stabil should be arriving soon to help with the lipids. Anything else you can think of to improve my results? Any help would be good buddy.
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    add test, or better yet, just do test only. say test e 12 weeks 500mg/week, + AI, HCG, PCT
    this^^

Doont-Hunter is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    this^^
    Lol yeah I agree trust me. But circumstances won't allow me to add test unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Doont-Hunter View Post
    Lol yeah I agree trust me. But circumstances won't allow me to add test unfortunately.
    then wait until your circumstances change...

Thread Information