Preep204 is offline New Member

New to Steroids : First Dbol Cycle

Hey , let me start off by saying I am new to steroids (haha) . But recently after seeing a friends results on Dbol I decided to give them a go . I spent the last 2 weeks researching diets and the best way to use Dbol without abusing it .

I worked out constantly until 6 months ago when I was in a car accident and broke my collarbone severely . But I'm working my way back to where I used to be .

Stats
    6'3
    251 lbs

I gained 20 pounds after the accident and probably my BF went up a couple %. But I'm planning on taking 40mgs of Dbol 10mgs . Splitting the doses in 20mgs and then 20mgs an hour before workout .
    Does anyone have any tips or advice I would really appreciate the feedback

Thanks - Nervous

red_hulk is offline Member
    NOOO! Don't do that dude. First off, a dbol only cycle is a terrible idea. And you should run basic test e or c first and see how your body reacts then stack the next with dbol. Also, you didn't mention an ai or pct so I'm assuming you aren't planning on using them? Not to mention 19 is a little too young for aas to begin with. I don't mean to discourage, but you need to do a lot of research before you start anything. Keep in mind just cause it works for one person doesn't mean it'll work the same for you!! I hope this helped if you have any further questions please just ask and ill do my best to help

diabolicsoul is offline Associate Member
    At least you spent some time researching instead of arbitrary taking some pills.

But there are a few things wrong with what you're stating.

Firstly, it says that you are 19. That is too young. It is usually recommended that you start at age 25, to ensure you reached full maturity and won't damage your hpta,etc.

You haven't been working out long enough to ensure proper strength in your tendons and ligaments. You are asking for an injury if you jump on AAS.

And your proposed cycle is wrong as well. Oral only cycles are a very bad idea. A first cycle should be Test only.

Also, you need an AI, PCT, HCG .

I'm sure others will chime in and give you some advice.

You should start reading some of the stickies around here, lots of good info in them! cheers.

Thread Information