Hi. I have a friend. He's really a friend...(not the old, 'I have a friend, who...' but it's really about me' thing) and this friend is too busy working & going to school to research safe & effective ways of using A.A.S.:

So, I'm helping out making sure his "research" methods are safe & sound.

He wants to get cut up/shredded.

Here are his stats:

Height: 5 feet 11 inches tall
Weight: 245 lbs.
Body Fat: 15-20%
He can bench press 405 lbs. for 6-8 reps

At the aforesaid stats: he's bulky with almost no vascularity. He wants to get cut up/shredded with more muscle definition rather than having for example, big bulky triceps.

After researching Clenbuterol , which is an stronger version of ephendrine, I noticed some people sayiing that Clen is bad for the heart and big guys like my friend don't go well with Clen. Some person said Clen is literally a killer & causes heart attacks.

So, would Winstrol tabs be a safer alternative?

My friend realizes the importance of eating clean low fat, high protein foods, and doing cardio and he has just began this regimen of good diet and cardio for 4 weeks INTENSELY...still he hasn't seen much improvement.

Will Winstrol tabs cause my friend to be more shredded/cut up and ALSO be a safer alternative and less taxing on the heart muscle than Clen?

If so, what's a good dosge and cycle (i.e. ___mg/Winstrol per day for a 6 week cycle)?

Thanks. Any constructive help would be greatly appreciated.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________
If anabolic steroids are illegal because they are cheating, then make them legal so that everyone can use them (in a reasonably safe way) and that no one will be accused of cheating