Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Chx beach 79's Avatar
    Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    East Coast: on the beach
    Posts
    1,287

    DHEA ? Effects...

    My DHEA levels are not low... But will it help a cycle to add DHEA? If so what dosages? Also are the DHEA 50mg, You get at your local vitamin store any good or effective? Are they liver toxic? Any info would be great...

  2. #2
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,153
    Yes. I use it at 100 mg daily. Just make sure it's micronized DHEA. Helps with energy and labido. Mood, too. I also run pregnenolone @ 100mg daily.

  3. #3
    Chx beach 79's Avatar
    Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    East Coast: on the beach
    Posts
    1,287
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite
    Yes. I use it at 100 mg daily. Just make sure it's micronized DHEA. Helps with energy and labido. Mood, too. I also run pregnenolone @ 100mg daily.
    That's surprising! I haven't heard any talk on this site about it... The great part is it cheap and easy to get!

  4. #4
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,153
    Quote Originally Posted by Chx beach 79 View Post
    That's surprising! I haven't heard any talk on this site about it... The great part is it cheap and easy to get!
    HRT section, bro -- you will find that most hrt/TRT patients are well aware of it.

  5. #5
    Chx beach 79's Avatar
    Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    East Coast: on the beach
    Posts
    1,287
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite
    HRT section, bro
    Ohhhh! That's why your the man! Basic, but informative! I guess I don't leave this section much! I've been trying to learn as much as I can about other compounds! Thanks Bro!

    Will a cycle suppress natural DHEA levels?

    Sorry ill go search in HRT section...

  6. #6
    Chx beach 79's Avatar
    Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    East Coast: on the beach
    Posts
    1,287
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite
    HRT section, bro -- you will find that most hrt/TRT patients are well aware of it.
    I've had mine checked but it was never low.

  7. #7
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,153
    Quote Originally Posted by Chx beach 79 View Post
    Ohhhh! That's why your the man! Basic, but informative! I guess I don't leave this section much! I've been trying to learn as much as I can about other compounds! Thanks Bro!

    Will a cycle suppress natural DHEA levels?

    Sorry ill go search in HRT section...
    Yep. When you shut your HPTA down, you're not just killing your natty test production. DHEA, pregnenolone are affected. Even thyroid to a degree

  8. #8
    kmms's Avatar
    kmms is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    thailand
    Posts
    677
    was just reading recently on another related site that dhea will be more "helpful" for you if you have hypogonadism. basically stating that if you don't have hypogonadism, you won't notice any effects from dhea supplementation.

  9. #9
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,934
    Quote Originally Posted by Chx beach 79 View Post
    My DHEA levels are not low... But will it help a cycle to add DHEA? If so what dosages? Also are the DHEA 50mg, You get at your local vitamin store any good or effective? Are they liver toxic? Any info would be great...
    I get gyno symptoms every time Ive added it.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •