jacked973 is offline New Member

Can someone help me out?

I really need some advice on some general questions. I would like to start growth but im very weary of how and where and what my diet should be. Im 34 and used to be in great shape. Can someone email me and guide me through on what i should know and what the best stuff to take is.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    can't pm until you have 50 posts.

your best bet is to find a local HRT clinic and look into the process that way.

now if you have a specific question..........?

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Growth or hgh works completely different then AAS.

You really should post this question the the section for hgh, insulin , and peptides.

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Good to see your concerned about your diet as this is the biggest factor with AAS or hgh.

Well im sorry Im new here and didnt mean to post in a different area. I really dont want to go to a doctor to get a perscription. I was wondering if anybody heard of a musclemorphsis or a name like that. I used to be a member there but i cant remember the name. This is no source question iom just trying to get in touch with an old friend. It was a name with morphsis in it and it was a great page. Did anyone ever here of that.

Of course I am. Im not one whos just gonna take it like half of the people who do. They dont understand that there are things you have to worry about. I know people who just take it and think wow i dont have to do anything now. Its ridiculous

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    For anti-aging, general health & healing, fat mobilization
    For these purposes, a dose of 2-3 IUs per day will be sufficient for the majority. A dose of 1.5 to 2.0 IUs is considered to be a full replacement dose for those in their middle-age and beyond.

For gaining lean muscle and substantially improving body composition
    For this purpose a dose of 4-8 IUs per day will be necessary. Most people will respond very well at a dose of 4-5 IU's per day.
    For maximum benefit in this regard, the addition of Testosterone , Insulin , and low-dose T3 would be something to seriously consider.

Regardless of your goal, as a general rule the best way to begin your HGH program is to start with a low dose and ease your body into the higher doses. This will allow you to avoid or at least minimize many of the more common sides of HGH such as bloating and joint pain & swelling. Most people can tolerate up to approximately 2 IUs with few sides, so that would be a good place to start.

For many using this as a general health supplement, that is as high as you will need to go. For others this will be only the start. Above 2.5 - 3 IUs, I would definitely suggest that your split your injections into two per day instead of one unless it is just not feasible to do so.

Here is what a good ramp up program would look like:
    Weeks 1-4 = HGH 2 IUs one injection
    Week 5 = HGH 2.5 IUs one injection
    Week 6 = HGH 3.0 IUs split into two injections of 1.5 IU each
    Week 7 = HGH 3.5 IUs split into two injections of 1.75 IU each
    And so forth until you reach your desired dose.
    Last edited by Capebuffalo; 11-09-2012 at 02:13 PM.

Thanks so much Cap, there is no doctor in my area and my friend wants me to buy this stuff and i really dont trust him. I dont wanna take anything that im not sure is the best out there. If there is anything you can help me with or if i can message you i would appreciate it.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jacked973
    Thanks so much Cap, there is no doctor in my area and my friend wants me to buy this stuff and i really dont trust him. I dont wanna take anything that im not sure is the best out there. If there is anything you can help me with or if i can message you i would appreciate it.
    HGH is perhaps the most counterfeited product on the market. It's not easy to find legitimate GH. You'll need to do your homework like everyone else.

Do not ask for sources. It's against board rules!

Thread Information