First Cycle NO TEST

Everything I have read and been learning on the site says TEST on your first cycle. Especially to see how your body reacts to it. Not only am I the student need to be the teacher as well. What do I tell my buddies in the gym who are less educated and are probably gonna do what they want to do regardless of what I say? For example, mid to late 30's guys who work out on a daily basis. They DONT want to get any bigger just want to cut and look hard and lean. They are going to dable with Primo for 12-14 weeks. They were told this would lean them out I've done Primo too but I did it with Andropen . Wont Primo alone need to be dosed high and shut them down pretty hard? thanks for the input guys and gals and I will try and tell them what I learn from you.

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Simple tell them without test their hpta will still shut down and their pee pee won't work

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Primo yes needs to be dosed higher, run longer, cost more and needs to be run with test!

BR0DIE is offline Associate Member
    They get shutdown and suffer all the effects of no test. No libido, ED, depression ect ect

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The pee pee thing usually gets them lol

ha ha yea the pee pee thing will most def get them. lol

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Shut down is shut down, what is all this harder talk. There are substances that are more or less andorgenic and more or less Anabolic .
    All will lead to shut down.

So being Primo seems to be one of the more safer compounds available............if they take just primo regareless of what I say. The recommendation of 2cc eod, woud give them min 600mg a week. should they do more than that? I've heard 800mg when doing primo alone is good but first timer 600 would work wouldn't it? they would go through 2 25ml bottles quickly hense the cost factor. Appreciate the input guys, thanks.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGGUNSWANTED
    So being Primo seems to be one of the more safer compounds available............if they take just primo regareless of what I say. The recommendation of 2cc eod, woud give them min 600mg a week. should they do more than that? I've heard 800mg when doing primo alone is good but first timer 600 would work wouldn't it? they would go through 2 25ml bottles quickly hense the cost factor. Appreciate the input guys, thanks.
    Primo is one of the more expensive compounds. It's one of my favorites and I run it in every stack. Two types of primo (acetate and enanthate ). I run with primo-E. Its costly for sure. You can get results at 300mg/wk but they are far less dramatic than a 600+mg/wk.

I never run it alone as a single injectable, ever.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Test should always be the base of all cycles.

Thread Information