Perseverance1 is offline Banned

My very first pin....feel free to laugh, give tips, or do a little of both.

Zzzz
    Last edited by Perseverance1; 03-20-2013 at 05:31 PM.

One tip on opening vials. Get a little abrasive wheel (for hand held grinder), a file, or sandpaper and score around the neck of the vial. It will pop open super clean and will never leave a jagged edge.

Zzzz
    Last edited by Perseverance1; 03-20-2013 at 05:32 PM.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    U should probably put the whole pin in next time. Also, if using an amp, no reason to blow air into it lol. I try to take 30 seconds per cc of oil while injecting. Going too fast causes knots

Zzzz

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Can you explain what you did exactly here: I changed the needles, re-sterilized myself and the needle, and then put it in my leg.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Can you explain what you did exactly here: I changed the needles, re-sterilized myself and the needle, and then put it in my leg.
    My question too. I am glad I read all the way to the bottom rather than just asking the same question.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Do not preload a syringe and just leave it sitting till your next pin. This could cause issues as the rubber stopper breaks down and now you also open up yourself to having an unsterile pin.

If it were me , I would get some sterile vials and transfer the amps the the vials ahead of time!

Is this your first cycle and this was the question your were just asking. WOW!
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ritique-please

Zzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Is this your first cycle and this was the question your were just asking. WOW!
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ritique-please
    Yup, barring any adverse effects from this cycle I am going to jump to a much more advanced cycle. I realize I will be adding two new compounds at once but currently I'm not too worried about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Perseverance1 View Post
    Yup, barring any adverse effects from this cycle I am going to jump to a much more advanced cycle. I realize I will be adding two new compounds at once but currently I'm not too worried about it.
    So is the a test only cycle and the other one is a cycle your considering? Or is the other one the cycle your on now???

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    This speaks volumes. OMG

Zzzz
    Last edited by Perseverance1; 03-20-2013 at 06:00 PM.

ZzzzZ
    Last edited by Perseverance1; 03-20-2013 at 06:07 PM.

I know, I know, I am the kind of guy you more experienced cyclers hate on these boards. I Understand that. I also understand that there are many people who have successfully run Tren cycles on their 2nd/3rd/4th run and I honestly feel like with the help of this forum I can be another such person. Trust me, if I screw something up (unless I die, obviously) you guys will likely be the first to hear about it...

Thanks to this forum, as well as some other sources, I understand the risks I am taking. I ask you guys here for help so that I can minimize these risks as much as possible, and I appreciate the help I am receiving/have received thus far.
    You cant even follow simple suggestions to run a test only cycle at a more reasonable dose for a begginer yet you think you are responsible enough to do a safe tren cycle? Honestly your head is in the wrong place man. Your looking for the big bang now instead of a safe future...it's evident in your choices. Best of luck...

stpete is offline Banned
    Just a heads up: If the smallest amount, even a little slither of a piece of swab stays on that syringe you could have been in big trouble. Just so you know.

Zzzz
    Last edited by Perseverance1; 03-20-2013 at 06:02 PM.

Zzzz
    Last edited by Perseverance1; 03-20-2013 at 06:02 PM.

I have no problem with tren being used earlier when the person showes a true respect and understanding for AAS. Looking at your current cycle and from what your saying...I dont think you are there. I used Tren on my second cycle...at 35 years old and after what I "thought" was tons of research. I didnt truely know jack shyt and really was messed up for a while.

750 mg Test for a 1st cycle is relatively high as is 60mg of Dbol , .5mg adex is a little high to start and I cant tell if your running HCG during PCT or on cycle. We wont even get into the fantastic pinning technique.

Did you get any advice on your current cycle? Did you follow any of it?
    Last edited by Lunk1; 11-16-2012 at 01:48 PM.

Zzzz
    Last edited by Perseverance1; 03-20-2013 at 06:03 PM.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I'll be sure not to sterilize it like that again...thanks for the tip.

I sterilize the entire area that I work on before I start, but is there another way I could sterilize the needle (that's actually safe) for next time? Just trying to take the appropriate precautions.
    You don't need to sterilize the needle. It comes all wrapped up and ready to go. If you mean "sterilize it for next time" as you are using the needle more than once...don't do that.

Honestly I think it might be a good idea to stop this cycle while your only one pin in and do some more basic first cycle homework. I feel like I'm beating my head against a wall so I likely will have nothing more to add after this. I'm pretty sure you just jumped in without sticking your toe in the water...Best of luck!!!

PeterJonesCA is offline Junior Member
    Agree lunk1. I did 1 year of peptides while lifting. Now on year 2, been 4 weeks on a test/EQ combo, at a very low dose, after some experience, sterilising, pinning and how I feel, I bumped the dose up to what is still below what is generally accepted as a beginner weekly dose.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Perseverance1

I'll be sure not to sterilize it like that again...thanks for the tip.

I sterilize the entire area that I work on before I start, but is there another way I could sterilize the needle (that's actually safe) for next time? Just trying to take the appropriate precautions.
    You should be using a sterile needle to begin with. Don't ever touch the needle surface with anything other than your skin at the point of injection entry. It comes from the factory sterile for a reason.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Perseverance1

HCG is going to be on the backend of my cycle. I have read so much mixed information about it that it's hard to tell what to listen to. Maybe the .5mg adex EOD is high but I would think that running 60mg dbol and 750mg of test e that it would be warrented.

As far as the tren knowledge goes...please share it with me if you don't mind. I would appreciate the insight.
    How do you figure 0.5mg qad is warranted? 0.25mg qad of Adex should suffice. If knew about the side effects of aromatase inhibitors, you'd appreciate that less is more.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    This thread is about to bebeaten to death, so I wont comment much, as I dont think it would do any good anyways. But a test only cycle, especially for a first timer, should yeild unbelievable results and exactly what you want. Why start out with the most advances AAS out there? Patience is a virtue. You can die from AAS if you are not responsible. Do you plan on checking your BP throughout?

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    How do you figure 0.5mg qad is warranted? 0.25mg qad of Adex should suffice. If knew about the side effects of aromatase inhibitors, you'd appreciate that less is more.
    Trust this! Many people, myself included, dont realize how powerful these AIs really are and the effects they are actually having that you dont "feel".

Zzzz
    Last edited by Perseverance1; 03-20-2013 at 06:04 PM.

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    Good luck!!! Chances are much higher that this will end badly than end good!!! Abort! Abort! Abort! No offense, but this a nightmare... Even the less experienced guys can see that..

acidking is offline Associate Member
    I grabbed one of my needles I had set out and pulled some air in, the pushed it out into the Amp.
    Why do you push air into an ampoule? You push air into a vial, no need to push air into an ampoule.

Once I finished injecting I applied pressure to the area for about a minute while texting my friend and letting him know I didn't kill myself and he didn't need to call 911.
    Serious? Was this a joke? ... I assume you have pubic hair and you shave your beard regularly, yes?

I am taking 750mg/week Test E and 60mg/day of D-bol

with .5mg armidex EOD

HCG/Clomid/Nolva for PCT
    Holy cow, you want to pickle your liver? 60mg dbol and 750mg E for a first cycle is hell a lot of gear. Are you even taking an AI? HCG for PCT? Are you kidding me?!!!

Zzzz
    Last edited by Perseverance1; 03-20-2013 at 06:05 PM.

...and please explain to me what is wrong with having HCG to jump start my PCT?
    HCG is to be run all the way throughout the cycle or at least the last 4 weeks of the cycle, no sense running it after that, and certainly not for PCT, although you may and it won't hurt to run it. Read the HCG FAQs.

Zzzz
    Last edited by Perseverance1; 03-20-2013 at 06:06 PM.

Natureboy71 is offline Associate Member
    Tip: You can buy ampule openers.

Tip: More AAS is not always better, especially in the beginning. Just like anything over time you body will not be as effected from the drugs and it will only take more and more to get the results.

kmms is offline Productive Member
    Can you show me where I said I was running HCG through my PCT? I've always either said I was running it through my entire cycle or the last few weeks of my cycle + the two weeks leading up to my PCT.....To be honest though, from what I've read running it throughout the entire cycle seems pretty pointless unless I am prone to shutdown or running a really long cycle...which is why in my other thread I put that I was going to use HCG for the last bit of my cycle only to jumpstart my PCT.

I don't mind getting critiqued/ribbed by the guys who have been around a while and know a thing or two, but please save your opinion for someone else's thread. Thanks.
    i saved hcg for the last 3 wks plus 2 wks leading into clomid/nolva and it's working great.

i did get a good laugh out of pushing air into your ampules though. never had any issues opening any of mine. certainly never needed a grinder, damn, i'm not using industrial strength ampules over here. just wrap a piece of tissue around the top and snap. easier than taking an ebt card from a libtard.

Thread Information