Results 1 to 28 of 28
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Lunk1

Thread: 1st time on test butt chicks swollen and painfull to walk and seat

  1. #1
    tko1320 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    9

    1st time on test butt chicks swollen and painfull to walk and seat

    Hello, just posting since I need some help with this.
    Last week I started with test cypionate and by my second injection my right butt chick got very swollen red and it was very painfull to walk and seat, with ice and alleve pills it has gone away a lot. Monday I got my 3rd shot on my left butt chick and It was fine until friday morning it started hurting and now saturday morning is swollen and hurt just like the other one did. Im doing 1cc each time. Today Im suppose to get injected again and I was thinking about doing it in my leg. Is this because I have virgin muscles?
    Thanks for the help in advance.

  2. #2
    adamjames is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    587
    dont pin that site for a while let the swelling go down i had a similar problem i had 1 ass cheek swell up and i couldnt sit down for a while... if it gets worse and you start getting a fever get your swollen ass to the doctors

  3. #3
    realgear is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    325
    What gauge needle? With help or without? Are you aspirating?? All these questions should be answered also use your other butt cheek or delt for now.

    Also when you pin are you going at a 90' angle or straight in???

  4. #4
    tko1320 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by realgear View Post
    What gauge needle? With help or without? Are you aspirating?? All these questions should be answered also use your other butt cheek or delt for now.

    Also when you pin are you going at a 90' angle or straight in???
    The niddle is a 25 and my friend is doing it for me, he has experience. Im not aspiriting. He doing it 90 degre. Thanks for the help

  5. #5
    tko1320 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by adamjames View Post
    dont pin that site for a while let the swelling go down i had a similar problem i had 1 ass cheek swell up and i couldnt sit down for a while... if it gets worse and you start getting a fever get your swollen ass to the doctors
    . Lol thanks a lot, now both butt chicks are swollen. Im going to try my leg today.

  6. #6
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,223
    Never never never use ice on an injection site.
    It can make it crystallize and increase the pain.
    Heating pad.

  7. #7
    Lunk1's Avatar
    Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    METHAMERICA
    Posts
    16,392
    I see nothing wrong with a swollen butt chick....
    Red Bastard likes this.

  8. #8
    tko1320 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Never never never use ice on an injection site.
    It can make it crystallize and increase the pain.
    Heating pad.
    . At first i used ice but now I stick to the heating pad, it actually works better.

  9. #9
    LT75's Avatar
    LT75 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    249
    First off are you cleaning the area? Alcohol wipe before and after? Are you using the same needle to draw? Are you injecting slowly?

  10. #10
    analovz's Avatar
    analovz is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    199
    You mentioned its your first time..could be just virgin muscles...

  11. #11
    realgear is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    325
    Listen it will swell when ur a virgin take it like a man vive it two to three days it will go away trust me once u get used to it u won't feel crap anymore wait 2-3 days then let me know okay I've had this same issue I thought it was infected posted pics and everything come to find out I was just a big ***** :-) just relax it will go away.

  12. #12
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    How many injection sites are you using? You shouldn't inject the same muscle more than once every 7 days (10-14) is better. What gauge of needle? 1cc but what's the concentration? As Cape pointed out, use heat, not ice.

    Sounds like you have a lot of inexperience with this. A lot more reading would keep you from hurting yourself.

  13. #13
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    12,581
    Blog Entries
    2
    I feel your pain. . . .

    2nd time around, just got my 1st pin in my left ass cheek. Fuger hurts, my Gf nicked something. There was a little more blood than there should be.

    It depends on the gear you use along with injection procedure.

    Nicking shit will always make it hurt for the next day or 2.

  14. #14
    Lunk1's Avatar
    Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    METHAMERICA
    Posts
    16,392
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I feel your pain. . . .

    2nd time around, just got my 1st pin in my left ass cheek. Fuger hurts, my Gf nicked something. There was a little more blood than there should be.

    It depends on the gear you use along with injection procedure.

    Nicking shit will always make it hurt for the next day or 2.
    You started your cycle?????

  15. #15
    kolaking's Avatar
    kolaking is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Gulf Coast..
    Posts
    477
    If your new to injections some people will experience this. Are you using a 1 or 1 1/2" pin? Sometimes a 1" doesn't get it deep enough into the glute to alow quick esteresis and absorbtion. Ican asure you youe leg will be the same or worse!

  16. #16
    Firepal is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    98
    this literatly just happened to me swelling still isent all the way gone yet. I just ignored it n kept on trucking slowly going down

  17. #17
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    12,581
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    You started your cycle?????
    Yup, check the member's cycle results section.

  18. #18
    tko1320 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by LT75 View Post
    First off are you cleaning the area? Alcohol wipe before and after? Are you using the same needle to draw? Are you injecting slowly?
    . I clean the area about 3 times with different alcohol wipes. I don't use the same needle to draw and inject and I do it slowly.

  19. #19
    tko1320 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    How many injection sites are you using? You shouldn't inject the same muscle more than once every 7 days (10-14) is better. What gauge of needle? 1cc but what's the concentration? As Cape pointed out, use heat, not ice.

    Sounds like you have a lot of inexperience with this. A lot more reading would keep you from hurting yourself.
    . For now im using 4 my butt and legs, Im using a 27 gauge and Im shooting testosterone cypionate 1cc twice a week. Thanksmfor the help

  20. #20
    tko1320 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by kolaking View Post
    If your new to injections some people will experience this. Are you using a 1 or 1 1/2" pin? Sometimes a 1" doesn't get it deep enough into the glute to alow quick esteresis and absorbtion. Ican asure you youe leg will be the same or worse!
    . You are actually right my leg was the same. Im using a 1 1/2 inch long needle. Although it was less pain full to inject my leg it actually hurts now and I just did it yesterday.

  21. #21
    tko1320 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by realgear View Post
    Listen it will swell when ur a virgin take it like a man vive it two to three days it will go away trust me once u get used to it u won't feel crap anymore wait 2-3 days then let me know okay I've had this same issue I thought it was infected posted pics and everything come to find out I was just a big ***** :-) just relax it will go away.
    . Yeah I injected my leg yesterday and it hurts now so Im just going to ignore it and use my heating pad for now. I guess after shooting the same muscle a few times it will go away

  22. #22
    michael00032's Avatar
    michael00032 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    23
    IMHO if you are experiencing major PIP it might not be the best idea to inject in your leg. (Nobody likes to hobble around for a week with peg leg) As mentioned above it will take your body a few weeks to adjust to the new compound. Typically it is worse with higher concentrations of test mg/ml. A few things that should help. Take a hot shower before you pin, after you draw run the syringe under hot water for 1-2 minutes before you switch needles, gently massage the area after the injection. Hope this helps, good luck!

  23. #23
    champ14's Avatar
    champ14 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    102
    I use to have the same problem. Swollen butt cheek and very red. I switched from a 25 gauge to a 23 and I barely remember pinning myself. Idk why but to me it made a huge difference

  24. #24
    warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jorgia
    Posts
    3,353
    ^^^Possible the pressure. Not too much difference in 23 and 25, but it could have something to do with it. Slowly injecting is good.

  25. #25
    Johnny2392 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    4
    I have been going through the same thing. Using 1 1/2 22 gauge but have been going straight in. Will have to try 90 deg and inject slower.

  26. #26
    Necromanncer's Avatar
    Necromanncer is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    111
    I'm getting the same soreness, glutes and now delts. 2 1/2 days no problem, day 3 -7 red and swollen, slightly warm to touch. Day 7-10 it starts getting better. It's 350 mg test e. seems normal for Virgin muscle. Hang in there.

  27. #27
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,153
    Quote Originally Posted by Necromanncer View Post
    I'm getting the same soreness, glutes and now delts. 2 1/2 days no problem, day 3 -7 red and swollen, slightly warm to touch. Day 7-10 it starts getting better. It's 350 mg test e. seems normal for Virgin muscle. Hang in there.
    I doubt he needs to "hang in there" considering he posted this 10 months ago.

    FYI - no such thing as virgin muscle.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  28. #28
    Necromanncer's Avatar
    Necromanncer is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    111
    Oops, I forgot I was on search function, sorry

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •