Hercules337 is offline New Member

Exclamation 1st cyle ADVICE PLEASE!

Ok. This will be my 1st cycle i ever run.
    Before people judge i know test e would have been better to run as a 1st cycle but my buddy already had this so i figured id give it a try.

I will be running SUS250 and dbol . I have 2 10ml of sus 250 (pro chem) and dbol 100 x 10mg (keifei) and the arimidex 25 x 1mg (keifei)

The question im really having is being all the long/short esters which would be better to inject 1 500mg a week or do a 3 day split aka 205mg every 3 days. ex: monday, thurs, sunday, wendsday, and so on.

This was my original plan

Week 1-4 sus 500mg once a week, dbol 50mg everyday, armidex 0.5mg every other day.
    Week 5-10 sus 500mg once a week and armidex 0.5mg every other day

OR should it be broken up by every 3days to take advantage of short esters.
    Also I heard taking Fish oil pills also helps is this true?

To keep liver in function i was planning on taking liver kick by Fight Labs or just Milk thirst because i have both.
    PCT i was told to keep nolva on hand.
    But i have a question i have 2 other types of pct from older cycles i ran with pills like Finaflex 550xd exc. Could i use these?
    I have Revolution PCT by finaflex and i Also have Estro-test by fight labs

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    Do you realize the risks of running AAS at 19 years old?
    Last edited by Shsm; 11-20-2012 at 05:36 PM.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    I just looked at your age and I think a little more reading and research would benefit you, particularly for someone your age. It’s best to know the complications and associated health risks that could affect you should you decide to embark on this journey sooner than later. A few more years to allow your developing endocrine system to finish growing and then perhaps look at using AAS.

Take a look at these links and please read them. I think you will agree that they are both informative and educational.

Cheers and good luck.

The Young and Steroids

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...s#.UHBeIa7X_fs

Nutritional Forum

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...M#.UHNufa7X_fs

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox
    I just looked at your age and I think a little more reading and research would benefit you, particularly for someone your age. It's best to know the complications and associated health risks that could affect you should you decide to embark on this journey sooner than later. A few more years to allow your developing endocrine system to finish growing and then perhaps look at using AAS.

Take a look at these links and please read them. I think you will agree that they are both informative and educational.

Cheers and good luck.

The Young and Steroids

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...s#.UHBeIa7X_fs

Nutritional Forum

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...M#.UHNufa7X_fs
    As soon as I saw "I know I should have....but my buddy said....", I left the thread. Lol.

I've seen this too many times to bother arguing with someone who's taking advice from someone who likely doesn't know what's what.

.....and at 19, it's a bad decision.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Lol ^^

Thread Information