SBEONE is offline Junior Member

Post mg/ml TEST info - Varying oil amounts

Haven't been able to find the thread on here where i saw the original information.

Is it correct that the it is safer/more efficent to for instance 1ml of 150mg/ml TEST compared with 0.5ML of 300mg/ml. Due to the increased amount of oil reduces PIP and helps with the crystalisation in muscles

^^

Is the above correct? Not sure if im way off.

Thanks,

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    No difference in strength. PIP may be reduced depending on compound, not necessarily volume.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Yes, when you start getting into high mg/ML concentrations it requires a higher BA vs BB ratio to avoid crashing and therefore there is indeed more crystalisation that occurs increasing the amount of PIP!

Lower mg/ML ratio gear allows for more BB which absorbs slower causing less PIP!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Yes, when you start getting into high mg/ML concentrations it requires a higher BA vs BB ratio to avoid crashing and therefore there is indeed more crystalisation that occurs increasing the amount of PIP!

Lower mg/ML ratio gear allows for more BB which absorbs slower causing less PIP!
    ^^ thanks, having quiter strong PIP with 300mg/ml test E. might drop too the 150-200 next time around. Do you have a suggested mg/ml ratio based on exp?

1gearhead is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SBEONE

^^ thanks, having quiter strong PIP with 300mg/ml test E. might drop too the 150-200 next time around. Do you have a suggested mg/ml ratio based on exp?
    just cut it with cottonseed or grapeseed oil... turn your 300 into 150

Quote Originally Posted by SBEONE View Post
    I use 250mg/ML ALL the time. You can add sterile oil to your gear to lessen the PIP from crystalization. 300mg/ML is not super strong so I would question yout injection technique or if it's UGL vs Pharm grade I would question the BA to BB ratio. If it's UGL and you know the cook you might discuss it with them. BB is more expensive and I believe some cut corners by adding less or none. (I have 0 brewing experience so take it for what it's worth)

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by 1gearhead View Post
    just cut it with cottonseed or grapeseed oil... turn your 300 into 150
    STERILE oil not just filtered or your gonna get infected

You can also cut it with inject B12...great technique

Quote Originally Posted by SBEONE View Post
    ^^ it's due to a muscular/CNS disease i have which overstimulates pain receptors. Ill probably go with the lowest strength /ml i can get next time.

Thanks for all the responses, ill try and get hold of some sterile oil. Can you get it over the counter? or order it online?

thanks,

Thread Information