bullshark99 is offline Senior Member

Oil based Stanazol

Can someone set me staright please, I'm being told that oil based Whinny can be injected twice per week rather than everyday and still acheive comparable results??? Sounds a litle too good to be true but a rather knowlegeable source is telling me this. Also 100mgs per shot, again twice a week, anyone have any experience with this??

Thanks in advance!

jpowell is offline Banned
    the typical dose for win is 50 mgs daily--or in a 7 day peroid 350 mgs (this is debated b/c some bros do daily, with w/ends off)

if you inject 100mgs e3d--your gettining aprx 300 mgs in a 7 day period (following typical protocol mthrsun injections)

so as as you see, depending on wich you follow depends on wich is more beneficial.
    (of course there are a number of other factors that play roles such as diet, cardio, lifting , potenecy of product, etc.)

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    100mg oil based winny is going to hurt

BR0DIE is offline Associate Member
    That will sting pretty bad bro, you should mix it with some b12 to make it less painful

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    the ester doesnt change because its oil based. It still needs to be taken the same of as any other winny
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Yes^! Oil and esters are 2 different things. And I LOVE winny at 50mgs EOD. Although, I am fairly lean. Good stuff!

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by warmouth
    Yes^! Oil and esters are 2 different things. And I LOVE winny at 50mgs EOD. Although, I am fairly lean. Good stuff!
    Why EOD?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    the ester doesnt change because its oil based. It still needs to be taken the same of as any other winny
    There is no ester.
    However, the release can be slowed by using an oil that is not absorbed as readily.
    But OP, it should be injected ED or EOD.

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I've been seeing some really great results at 50mg ed, and have recently bumped it to 75ed for the last few weeks, along side prop it has been my favourite cycle, easily topping my last and only tren cycle, I believe bf% had alot to do with this, I started this cutting cycle at 10%, and the winny has worked wonders, I would not recommend it at a higher bf%, I wouldn't have minded being this low for my tren cycle, I believe then I would have been alot more impressed.

Prop/winny is deffernatly my favourite cycle, amazing results, and no sides to speak of except my joints feeling rigid as Fk at the moment on 75mg ed, 50mg was fine, but had some extra winny so thought I may aswell see what 75mg feels like in the last few weeks,

I have made weight gains of about 3kgs while dropping 2%bf while on 1700-2000 calories, very happy, veins popping everywhere, muscles hard as **** and have that grainy look, while putting on some size in the process couldn't be happier

As far as oil based sorry not a clue mine is water based, just thought I would take the opportunity to share my amazing experience with winny
    Last edited by auswest; 11-28-2012 at 06:40 PM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    There is no ester.
    However, the release can be slowed by using an oil that is not absorbed as readily.
    But OP, it should be injected ED or EOD.
    you are correct. I should have said half life.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Tron3219 View Post
    Why EOD?
    It is how I used it the first time. It worked great for me. Injected EOD and lost a tremendous amount of BF and strength went up 30% at least. Dont get me wrong, ED is my preference, but I dont have the healthiest of livers, and EOD works good if I am using it for a decent amount of time (6-10 weeks). Typically, I only pulse it on my TRT for 2 weeks on, 2 off @ 50mgs daily(no more than 8 weeks of pulsing). I absolutely love the stuff, but I also know there is a high risk for me personally. It IS my favorite compound.

Quote Originally Posted by warmouth

It is how I used it the first time. It worked great for me. Injected EOD and lost a tremendous amount of BF and strength went up 30% at least. Dont get me wrong, ED is my preference, but I dont have the healthiest of livers, and EOD works good if I am using it for a decent amount of time (6-10 weeks). Typically, I only pulse it on my TRT for 2 weeks on, 2 off @ 50mgs daily(no more than 8 weeks of pulsing). I absolutely love the stuff, but I also know there is a high risk for me personally. It IS my favorite compound.
    I've been thinking about checkin it out. I really wanna use var but damn Gina! Sh1ts pricey lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tron3219 View Post
    I've been thinking about checkin it out. I really wanna use var but damn Gina! Sh1ts pricey lol
    It really is. I like var alot. But I really like winstrol ! I had great results on anavar , but honestly, winny works so much better for me. The fat loss was the most astonishing part. I was "skinny fat" and didnt realize it until I was on winny. I didnt take any official before and afters, but looking a a picture of me fishing with my shirt off just before use, unbelievable. 5'10 160 lbs, with 17ish % BF is what I am thinking I was, then went to 170 with 11-12ish % within about 6 weeks. It was a freaky fast change. Ill still finish up any cycle I ever do with winstrol the last 3-4 weeks to dry out and harden up.

I think you've sold me on it Lol

I have been considering it in my next cycle. If I can get down to sub 10 by the end of the year I wanna do a lean bulk and try and put on 5-10 pounds. Only increase tdee like 250-350
    1-12 test e
    1-4; 13-14 prop
    6-15 tren a
    10-14 winnie
    Hoping ill come out pretty sculpted then maintain 10% through summer.

If I can't get below 10% I'll prolly cut the winnie.

I am telling you man, youre going to love it! I have raved on about it, but it is seriously awesome for me. If it wasnt so bad on cholesterol or the liver, I would only run it and test. I would need nothing else. Fat melts off, you get as strong as a bear, and you just feel good. If I were you, I would run it and Prop on a little 6 week warm up on your down time so you can get a feel for it on its own without any other compound to dilute the effects.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Most guys do inject winny every day, although every other day can work. Oil or water based doesn't matter. Some may scoff at the idea of every other day injections with winny, but keep in mind in a clinical setting it's only injected once every 2-3 weeks.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by panntastic View Post
    100mg oil based winny is going to hurt
    Didn't hurt me at all, and as already stated esters and oils are two different things. I took 100mg eod and it worked well. I'm done with winny but the oil based at 100mg was my favorite. The water (suspension) version hurt way more and was dosed at 50mg so that meant ed injections for the results I desired.

Thread Information