Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Xternal is offline Junior Member
    No because I didn't want rebound but I'll be tapering down on the letro so I'm going to starty nolvadex soon maybe it might do something.
    Day 19 letro again same dose 2.5mg.

day 19 - 2.5mg

day 20 tapering down to 2.0mgs because I think this is garbage bout to hop on nolvadex when I go a bit lower

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xternal
    day 20 tapering down to 2.0mgs because I think this is garbage bout to hop on nolvadex when I go a bit lower
    Where did you get your Letro and Nolva from? If its a research chemical company I don't think you'll catch any flak for posting it as they're legal. If they sell AAS and other illegal items don't.

CEM PRODUCTS is where I got it from and they are SUPPOSED to be one of the best around but looks like thats not very true because I didn't get any sides of letro or it even working. My last place to buy from would be from the Ar-r if they also have bunk crap then I can pretty much garantee that every site is BS when it comes to this crap because this is the 2nd time it would have been fake or underdosed. Hopefully the nolva is actually real because I spent like over $100 just on two little bottles. I don't know about other people but where I come from if you sell some fake ish claming its real then you get whats coming to you. I hope I never find the person who took the $100 out my wallet to give me some BS. If the nolva isn't real then I'm going to be really really really pissed and I'm def going to do all I can do to ruin there reputation like post it up on youtube just like I did with Extreme Peptides garbage ass stuff.
    Last edited by Xternal; 12-21-2012 at 05:03 AM.

Day 19 - tapering down to 1.5 mg will start nolvadex tomorrow

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xternal
    CEM PRODUCTS is where I got it from and they are SUPPOSED to be one of the best around but looks like thats not very true because I didn't get any sides of letro or it even working. My last place to buy from would be from the Ar-r if they also have bunk crap then I can pretty much garantee that every site is BS when it comes to this crap because this is the 2nd time it would have been fake or underdosed. Hopefully the nolva is actually real because I spent like over $100 just on two little bottles. I don't know about other people but where I come from if you sell some fake ish claming its real then you get whats coming to you. I hope I never find the person who took the $100 out my wallet to give me some BS. If the nolva isn't real then I'm going to be really really really pissed and I'm def going to do all I can do to ruin there reputation like post it up on youtube just like I did with Extreme Peptides garbage ass stuff.
    I've read bad reviews about CEM products, you didn't research hard enough. Lots of reviews saying their AIs such as Arimidex are bunk and they aren't doing good business anymore...

I'd go with Osta-gain.com, Purchasepeptides.com, or Melanotanpeptide.com. AR-R maybe also...
    Last edited by Shsm; 12-21-2012 at 06:36 AM.

Sorry but I don't think I'll be doing any more deals with only cem places because its too fishy. CEM was not a bad review place that are tons of great reviews on CEM even people who would recommend AR-R recommended CEM sometimes. There are people on youtube who have told me that is where they got their stuff that was about a year ago. I know that CEM had good things and there were many good reviews I barely seen bad reviews the only time I seen a bad review was pretty much in 2012 or if it was about AI's. Hopefully this nolvadex is at least legit so I didn't waste my money on nothing.

The only way I will EVER trust another place after this not working is if #1 they either give me a sample, have proof, or someone I know has used their stuff. Actually I'm still not going to mess with any one else. I did research and CEM has like the same reviews as the things you mentioned even AR-R. I was hoping because CEM was high priced that the stuff would be good but looks like everyone is out for money these days and don't care what they do.
    The best part is since the letro is fake what does that mean I have been taking for the past weeks? Again I hope I never figure out who took my money, I think they should just refund me for putting out BS. If you say something is legit and it turns out non legit doesn't that mean you just falsely advertised products?

Day 20 and day 1 off nolvadex . Since I think the letro was fake I'm going to restart this log back to day one since I will be hopping on the nolvadex now so lets see if anything happens or if this is bunk too.
    Day 1 - Tapering down off letro 1.0mgs and taking 40mgs of nolvadex

Its like 10 mintues after I just took that stuff and it feels like my tongue is numb you know that feel when you go to the dentist or drink something hot then your tounge feels numbish? Thats what I noticed don't know if that means its legit or not but thats what I feel.

Day 2 tapered down to .50mg letro just to make sure incase its real but I'm guessing its not, still took about 40mgs of nolvadex maybe about 35mgs

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    thanks for keeping the log going

Ya most people would have stopped by now but I'm doing this for myself to track the time of how long I've been doing everything. I'm hoping the nolva is real since it numbs your tongue but I drop it in the back of my throat now instead of on my tongue so that doesn't happen.

Day 3- Tapered down off letro so I dosed letro .25mgs and dosed nolvadex the same 40mgs. I will run letro .25 mgs for a few more days to make sure I can taper off properly maybe even dose down a bit further to make sure I come off correctly.

Good play, rebound would not be a good way to find out it was real.

lovex is offline Associate Member
    thanks for keeping log going

Ya I don't want any rebound and figure out oh it was real, I'm assuming it wasn't real just because I felt no lose of sex drive that I can tell, I felt no bad side effects really it didn't make me sleepy because I would stay up pretty much all night and not go bed until the morning so the only reason I would be in bed is because I stayed up all night the previous day. So since it didn't do anything and I didn't feel any sides what so ever good or bad then my guess is its fake or super super underdosed. Anyways I'm still tapering off just in case because I will never do anything stupid again making sure I'm taking the right steps to avoid anything.

Day 4 - Taping down off letro stil using .25mgs of letro, I'm still using about 40-35mgs of nolvadex .
    Oh btw the oral droppers they sent suck very very bad, they are good at first but the ink used for the numbers and lines is wearing off so I had to write over them
    I'm going to even go further down of letro to less then .25mgs just to be extra sure and taper off better. After I do that for about 2 days I'll pretty much be off letro and only on nolvadex. I'll see whats up with the nolvadex but when the bottle gets low on that I will probably start to taper down into the 20's then 10's and lower just in case.

Day 5 - Just took a bit less than .25mgs maybe around .10mgs to taper down even further off the letro. I still dosed 40mgs of nolvadex but now I am off the letro so I'm going to throw it away, get rid of it or do something with it. I'll be on the nolvadex this month and see if anything happens. I'm not going to say anything until I know for sure if somethings happening.

Day 6 - off the letro for good now just on nolvadex 40mgs taken today

ma_fighter is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for keeping this going mate, many would have tired of the updates and stopped logging by now!
    Props for that!
    And I'm sorry that the gyno-reversal doesent seem to have worked out for you

/Maf

day 7 - 40mgs nolvadex

Day 8 - 40mgs probably going to dose down a bit to make it last maybe start going to around 30mgs.

Day 9 - 30mgs lumps still there

What's next on the agenda after you are done tapering down? Get some more and try again?

After I'm done with nolvadex I'm done trying because I feel that 90% of everything on the internet with these SERMS are bs. Every website no matter which website it is has some time where they sold something that was of quality. I was hoping that would be a small % but being this is 2 times ordering online serms and both times nothing happened you can bet that I don't care any more. That is like $150 wasted on nothing I could have used that money for something else which pisses me off to the extreme at least if it somewhat worked I would be better but whats worst is since both times I got ripped off what the hell have I been taking since its obvious that none of them seem to be doing anything.

The only thing that I think you can find legit online is steroids because I have gotten those online legit already with no problem. I bought serms and AI's, I've bought from websites that are cheap and now I have bought from a really expensive website with a alright reputation. I don't really care what website anyone recommends because I feel that unless it comes from a doctor I'm getting ripped off most likely. Maybe the nolva will do something in the next 2 weeks who knows but the other stuff has to be fake not only because it did nothing but I didn't even get the side effects that supposedly come along with using letro. If I knew this bs would happen I would never even tried a steroid now I will just deal with having gyno and maybe get surgery when I get enough money if nothing happens. Strait up pissed...so far. It would be better if the dicks who sold me bs gave me at least half of my money back but I'm sure they are too money hungry to do that even though they probably make easy money from bs products.

Try the banner at top, AR-R . no complaints so far. I feel your pain though in regads to money wasted except put an extra 0 on the end of that and x2 and you will be where I am for just 2012.

No trust me, there are a LOT of fake aas and/or you are lucky/unlucky like me and jump in just as the company goes south. It's a tough game for sure.

Don't take it personal but being that you have like 15,000 something post my brain tells me that you are telling me to get stuff from AR-R just because you are on this forum. I don't really trust anyone that is behind a computer being that every time someone tells me to try THERE website or that THERE stuff is legit over someone else. I'll buy from AR-R if they guarantee that what I am getting is real and if it isn't I get 100% money back. If no place is doing that then I will never buy from anywhere again because wouldn't a legit company have a policy like that if they have nothing to be afraid of?

To me this is no different then drug dealers, when you ask a drug dealer to give you something they are supposed to give you what they are supposed to give you not put some bs in whatever they give you that is what causes people to get VERY pissed off. I hate to say it but I am the crazy type to find out who rips me off and reguardless of what anyone thinks of me for saying it I really wish I could find the people who laughed as they took the $150 from me because I bet after I meet them I get my money back even if they want to give it to me because I'll just take their shit. This is what happens when you sell someone fake drugs in real life and this is what happens when you sell fake shit over the internet saying its legit. They are both the same to me people think they can get away with it and nobody will ever track them down just hope that nobody like me is able to track someone down because I feel sorry for them. That is how I feel

LOL yeah I see your logic but I have no affiliation or anything to gain from AR-R or this site except extreme appreciation for what I have learned over the years and if you do a search you will find nothing but good about AR-R and their products. The ONLY complaint I and others have is the cost is a little higher than some and I like most everyone likes to save a buck but also like you I hate getting burned and sometimes it's good to spend a little more when you can be sure what you are getting.

You will notice there is not monitor or any logo like that under my name. I dont know what their return policy is since I have never had to return anything but I know they are 100% real/legit and they have awesome customer service. Dont just trust me, do some google search and search this site. AR-R is also sponsor on a lot of other BB forums, not just this one.

Ha, sounds like me. I honesty still plan on visiting a little business in China on one of my next trips to Philippines who feel it was OK to send me 500g of flour. Not cool. Those are expensive cookies. I also dont mind taking my time to make sure Karma hits it mark even if it's years. I have a good memory when it comes to things like that.

I dont blame you for being cautious and it will do you well to keep it up so you get better educated. It's almost impossible to know who to trust as some of us have recently found out the hard way and could not be more surprised but if you are going to be involved in the game you have to stat somewhere.

Trust me also you are no alone in getting scammed. Just do a search for scam or scammed on the open forum and see what you come up with.

Here is a good place to read about a recent scam.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...!#.UOFLSL_hxv8
    Last edited by lovbyts; 12-31-2012 at 02:24 AM.

Day 10 = 30mgs of nolvadex

Ya I would 100% buy off of ar-r and if they would guarantee me money back if its messed up in away way. I think companies should do that especially dealing with this bs crap being its hit or miss. When I ordered from CEM I did some research and they looked like they had a pretty good record when it comes to serms I don't know about ai's but I know that some people on youtube have bought from them. I went with CEM because it was higher priced even more than AR-R I was hoping that since it was so much money that it would be legit. Now who knows maybe this is legit but it didn't work but from my point of view this should have did something either to the gyno or I should have noticed a difference and I haven't felt different in fact I just got back into writing music about a month ago so it hasn't effected sleep, mentally or physically. Maybe the nolva could be real because I don't expect the nolva the reverse gyno. You know I would Like it if CEM even gave me 50% of my money back its better than nothing they already got $113 of my money and I'm sure it doesn't take much to make these serms so they should have a big ass profit. I'm going to contact them just for kicks and see what they say. I have contacted EXTREME PEPTIDES before and they never returned my emails back so screw them.

With EP though they were priced low and had hits and misses so what do you expect but with CEM I was execting some good stuff because I did research a good bit and they didn't look too shady. AR-R would be my last stop and if they didn't give me something good then I would literally 100% NEVER EVER buy anything online ever again dealing with this stuff I'm pretty sure I'd be very pissed too being that would be the 3rd time of getting ripped off. I will buy from any company willing to give 100% or at least damn of your money back if they are giving you crappy ass stuff. If a company can't guarantee quality with money back then that doesn't look good on their part. I did have a youtube channel for lifting a while back when EP gave me garbage stuff I went strait to youtube and made a video about that garbage ass site so nobody goes there.
    If CEM doesn't reply to my email when I send one or if I send one well theyre ass is going on youtube too because I won't let someone else waste their money from work on some bull crap. If I knew this would be so hard to find a legit serm or ai I would have took that superdrol and shoved it in my own ass.

I have a bottle of Superdrol + DMZ laying in my dresser because I'm never going to touch it I just want to sell it and get rid of it.

day 11 = 30mgs

Day 12 = 20mgs I think I'm going to run 20mgs to make the bottle last a bit longer

Day 13 - 20mgs

Day 14 - 20mgs

Flawdaboy is offline Junior Member
    Damn man that sucks you got gyno then got ripped by ppl selling stuff to help your gyno. Thats exactly why i will never order anything having to do with roids off the internet, to risky. I almost did from wp awhile back then i did a google search on them and everything came back as good till like the 3rd page someone got scammed so i typed in wp scam and it came up with millions of ppl saying they got scammed. Thats where i ended all that.
    And best of luck to you bro i really hope everything straightens out for yah.
    Last edited by Flawdaboy; 01-04-2013 at 10:31 AM.

ROBOCOP is offline Member
    Bro. I think everyone who has/has had gyno will appreciate how you feel. I've had gyno issues throughout my cycles and the last 18 months or so it has been at its worst. I took letro and it killed my sex drive completely and didnt totally get rid of the gyno. I've since done another cycle but used exemastine whilst on. I still got gyno. I then used tore and nolva for my pct and the gyno is almost gone. What I'm saying here is that I ad exactly the same issues as you. My nips hurt like fvck for a long time, but eventually I found something that seems to have worked. It hasn't totally gone but its the best it's been for a long long time.
    I don't wish to sound dismissive mate but time might also help. The longer you're clean the more chance it will go away. Have you had blood work done yet? Might be a start just to check your levels. Btw, I have ordered from arr in the past and have no complaints

Day 15 - 20mgs nolva

ya, someone just messaged me on youtube and said I don't care what anyone says nolva and letro never work because you never see before and after pics. I guess he is kind of true that I never see before and after pics but ya your right I probably will get my blood work done. I really wish I never did a cycle, to think that I tried to f up my body just for some more gains, what a damn shame.

Day 16 - 20mgs

Edwin23q is offline Banned
    Good luck bro, I feel for ya and everyone else going through this. I'll be starting my cycle soon so hopefully my pct isn't bunk.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Day 17 - 20mgs
    Ya I just wish I never got it in the first place, I can't see why anyone would even want to run a cycle not knowing 100% if your shit is real after reading this. For all the people thinking aww I won't get it this only happens to other people, ya I thought the same way thinking that I'm lucky and that won't happen well I got a nice surprise.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information