Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    adamameeriar is offline New Member

Please respond to my thread, im getting scared

hey guys, well this is my concern, i think it was 3-4weeks ago, i did 2 shots of sustanon 250 and took 4 pills of d-bol a day for 1 week, with nolvadex once a day, but i stopped after that first week cause im to young to start aas and rather train natural till im 25 , im scared can i still get gyno? or im fine? please help!

SportbikerKid is offline Banned
    yeah you're still shut down. Do a full pct. I would recommend something like this:

Clomid 100, 50, 50 ,50, 25.
    Nolva 40, 40, 20, 20, 20.

this is a 5-week pct. The numbers are how many miligrams you take each day 100 clomid every day first week, 50 second week etc.
    It also might be very beneficial to grab some HCG .

this was my first time using these stuff, it was only for a week, which was 28 pills of dianabol and 2 shots of sustanon and 7 pills of nolvadex

omg !!! how can i know if im shut down, this guy who sold it to me, told me im fine cause the anabolic didnt even kick in or anything he said 1 week is nothing, are you serious man

im really tripping right now man

SportbikerKid is offline Banned
    If the dbol was legit, you should have been shut down hard after a week, I believe.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SportbikerKid View Post
    If the dbol was legit, you should have been shut down hard after a week, I believe.
    No, Dbol isn't very suppressive.
    Sure, the methylestradiol it converts to is pretty suppressive, but it isn't going to have a huge effect in a week, especially when stacked with Nolva.

OP, I would just run 20mg of Nolva for 4 weeks. That should be plenty in your case.

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Yeah calm down OP stop panicking you should be ok its just a week, but I would err on the side of caution and do a week of nolvadex at 40mg then a week at 20mg just to be sure. But stop panicking and well done for realising you made a mistake.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by adamameeriar View Post
    hey guys, well this is my concern, i think it was 3-4weeks ago, i did 2 shots of sustanon 250 and took 4 pills of d-bol a day for 1 week, with nolvadex once a day, but i stopped after that first week cause im to young to start aas and rather train natural till im 25 , im scared can i still get gyno? or im fine? please help!
    No you will not get gyno, especially if you ran Nolva during the course of your short lived "cycle". Your two shots are barely enough to raise concern, or even run PCT for that matter. By now, youre likely back to baseline or close to it.

Like Bonaparte suggested, 20mg Nolva for a wk - or nothing at all should be fine too.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    I agree with doing nothing. 2 pins and a bit of dbol ...your ok man. CALM DOWN! Wise choice on your part both to stop and to come here!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! GUYS im so happy now, i didnt sleep all night last night cause i was ****ing stressed all night just woke up and read these beautiful message, you guys are ****ing awesome, thanks once again cause i think its been over a month now, my balls are fine and i got no gyno, so i guess i don't need to run the nolva, yeah im to young for aas im 19, during the week of aas I had some crazy ass dreams lol and starting to trip, ill be running these aas in a few years

Lazarov is offline Associate Member
    From what I understand, 1 week is not long enough to notice testicular atrophy or gyno, but it is long enough to shut yourself down.

Ok but if i my dick still get hards with no problem, it means im not shut down right? cause its been over a month i didn't take anything..

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    It's been over a month since he used anything and everything is fine. OP...you are OK!!! End of story!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go forth and bang hot chicks as a reward for not losing the ability to do so!

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1;62***67
    It's been over a month since he used anything and everything is fine. OP...you are OK!!! End of story!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go forth and bang hot chicks as a reward for not losing the ability to do so!
    x2

Don't get scurd, you'll be aight.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >;62***69
    x2

Don't get scurd, you'll be aight.
    Perfect thanks bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1;62***67
    Thanks man your awesome!!!

sorry wrong reply lol i meant to ask the other guy who said im possibly shut down after 1 week

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by adamameeriar
    sorry wrong reply lol i meant to ask the other guy who said im possibly shut down after 1 week
    Stop panicking man you won't be shut down maybe a little suppressed at first but ok now CHILL. Get some hard training and eating done now good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by bigsiv;62***83
    Stop panicking man you won't be shut down maybe a little suppressed at first but ok now CHILL. Get some hard training and eating done now good luck!
    Alright thanks man

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    dont forget that feeling of being scared because its still a risk at 24 also.using steroids can be
    a risky game...

Quote Originally Posted by cro;62***68
    dont forget that feeling of being scared because its still a risk at 24 also.using steroids can be
    a risky game...
    Ok but if i my dick still get hards with no problem, it means im not shut down right? cause its been over a month i didn't take anything..

jeallybean78 is offline Junior Member
    Do your home work on here and don't be afraid to ask questions. There are alot of knowelegable guys on here that will help you. Learn before you try AS. You are to young also alot of genetic potential left. But good luck Bro

Alright thanks, good to know im not shut down and im not going to get gyno, yeah ill need to learn alot more before using these stuff and im not quite mentaly ready which I find is the most importent...

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    Dude your fine, but stressing yourself out may due some damage, lol it's ok

Quote Originally Posted by ppwc1985 View Post
    Dude your fine, but stressing yourself out may due some damage, lol it's ok
    lol thanks, yeah i have to stop stressing

Thread Information