Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    elfin1mf is offline Associate Member

snort dirty tren crystal?

If I had some tren which was converted to crystal, and then contaminated... could I just snort it? It is too contaminated to prep for IM, it was dropped in an old bottle of apple juice. A good bit dropped all over the ground as well. I already feel like an idiot, just want to know if it would be worth snorting between 100 and 400 mg a day to make up for the poor bio availability of insufflation when compared to IM. I am guessing it would be about 1/4 as effective.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    I hope you are joking

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    hahahahaha

Hall of Shame material

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Do NOT snort crytalized Tren LOL C'mon man WTF

seriously though, how could it hurt? I know test is supposed to be doubly bad on the liver when eaten, but tren ??? What could be wrong with it? If people DSMO tren anyway, what could be the harm?

Quote Originally Posted by elfin1mf View Post
    seriously though, how could it hurt? I know test is supposed to be doubly bad on the liver when eaten, but tren??? What could be wrong with it? If people DSMO tren anyway, what could be the harm?
    You dont "eat" test, the only steroid you can drink is winstrol the rest will not affect your body.

Sniffing a crystal isn't going to do shit because the powder is going through your nasal to your bloodstream to the brain.

Sounds stupid all around. Can't believe you would even ask that.

officially a part of the hall of shame now.

i just dropped my protein on the ground so i think im gonna just put it in a syringe and shoot it in my a$$ lol. SOund good?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    wow. just wow.

You just said it goes from nasal to bloodstream. Are you saying that it stops at the brain? What if I plug the tren . It is no big deal, I just do not want to waste it if I can get anything out of it.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    holy shit...lol

haha what do you not get.

Snorting tren will do nothing for you. if its dirty throw it out and be more careful next time

http://www.eje-online.org/cgi/conten...3/4_Suppl/S135
    This makes me think that it will work guys..

this reminds me of the guy asking if he should drink his day old protein or just throw it out lol

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    You are a retard!! and should leave this web site till you hit your 18th birthday

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    you should scrape all the crystall up put it in a gelcap and hoop it, great idea!

If it works, I will let you know. If not, what is the harm in trying.

um the harm in trying is getting an infection in your nasal passages. but sure go ahead let us knwo how it works genius

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    No man! You gotta stick the crystals in your ass.

Seriously though...wtf is wrong with you?

I read on this site that tren bioavailabilty is around 20% orally. Same post says you can snort it. Nasally would obviously be more. It is really not too dirty, no problems snorting apple juice. Would you inject this? Neither would I, but I can still get around 20% orally and maybe more nasally.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    another case of someone asking a question as to whether or not they should do something, receiving 100% of the responses saying no, don't do it, then the OP responds that they are going to do it anyway. next time don't waste our time with the thread.

i wouldnt inject nor would i snort it. But hey obviously i have a little more sense than you. Please snort it im sure you will like it

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    TROLL: nothing more!!!!

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by *RAGE* View Post
    TROLL: nothing more!!!!
    figured so.

Finaplix.....the bottom line This is my proof of asking a legit question. Are you saying this post is a lie and I cannot heat up this crystal and eat it or snort it for 20%?

i guess you didnt notice the line in the first point saying The downfall is that it is not effective at all. please get it through your head. It will not work

I did read and I weighed it out and realized 20% of 20grams is actually enough for a 500mg a week for 8 weeks. Can you do math? cuz these numbers would indicate it would be worth it in this scenario. I just am not sure whether or not I can trust this guys figure of 20%. Especially if I did snort it and it turned out to be 50% or something. Still probably would not be too bad if I start with low doses. The thing is, unless you get pharm grade with a seal intact you do not really know how much you have anyway. So it seems like I should try it.

I did read and I weighed it out and realized 20% of 20grams is actually enough for a 500mg a week for 8 weeks. Can you do math? cuz these numbers would indicate it would be worth it in this scenario. I just am not sure whether or not I can trust this guys figure of 20%. Especially if I did snort it and it turned out to be 50% or something. Still probably would not be too bad if I start with low doses. The thing is, unless you get pharm grade with a seal intact you do not really know how much you have anyway. So it seems like I should try it.
    There is no pharmacuetical grade tren , that is because under FDA laws is not approved for human use. It is used on cows and livestock.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    There is no pharmacuetical grade tren, that is because under FDA laws is not approved for human use. It is used on cows and livestock.
    SO... Since this is a POINTLESS THREAD... I was just wondering since there is no PHARM GRADE TREN anymore.. but yet they have cattle and livestock tren.. now is it safe to assume that this could be considered PHARM GRADE?? Stupid question I know but least i aint asking to snort tren crystals.. I mean I know it must be converted but it's gotta hold some sort of regulation to have the pellets injected into the animal.. or does it not count and no one gives care about animals being raised for slaughter so it wouldn't matter if it was just pure garbage? I dont buy that so I am sure FINA Pellets are of higher grade than actual Trenbolone powder.. or is that a stupid assumption.. IM JUST CURIOUS.. I don't want a "YOURE A RETARD" Type response.. Just something I have wondered.. nothing I have really looked into.. because well my UGL TREN suits me just fine !!

Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    SO... Since this is a POINTLESS THREAD... I was just wondering since there is no PHARM GRADE TREN anymore.. but yet they have cattle and livestock tren.. now is it safe to assume that this could be considered PHARM GRADE?? Stupid question I know but least i aint asking to snort tren crystals.. I mean I know it must be converted but it's gotta hold some sort of regulation to have the pellets injected into the animal.. or does it not count and no one gives care about animals being raised for slaughter so it wouldn't matter if it was just pure garbage? I dont buy that so I am sure FINA Pellets are of higher grade than actual Trenbolone powder.. or is that a stupid assumption.. IM JUST CURIOUS.. I don't want a "YOURE A RETARD" Type response.. Just something I have wondered.. nothing I have really looked into.. because well my UGL TREN suits me just fine !!
    Actually im pretty sure its considered Vet grade which is below pharm grade

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week
    So if you purchase ground beef from the supermarket that has come from a cow with Tren in its system. Could you snort the ground beef to get the effects of the Tren?

wharton is offline out of here
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    LOL you crack me up with some of the stuff you come out with bro maybe lay off the juice a bit? lol, I bet you bash every key when you type them essays haha

Nobuddy is offline Junior Member
    look at it like this - would ya IM some yeyo in yer glute? if so, then eff it, chop out a rail of tren . however, if you would NOT put coke in yer butt cheek, then you shouldn't put tren in yer nose. fair's fair, ya kno

be sure to let us all know how it went, i'l admit i'm a little curious lol

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wharton View Post
    LOL you crack me up with some of the stuff you come out with bro maybe lay off the juice a bit? lol, I bet you bash every key when you type them essays haha
    LOL, Thanks bro, Yah.. you are right about ONE thing.. i do BASH the keys to my keyboard.. my daughter was walking over to me to hand me my protein shake WHEN, "MS. GRACEFUL" tripped on the rug and upended said PROTEIN SHAKE!!! ALL over my friggen laptop.. so the friggin keys stick sometimes.. the "W" is the worst... UGH !!

But as far as laying OFF THE JUICE.. yah Ummmmmm about that.. LOL... AINT EVER GONNA HAPPEN !!!

Please try it im dont know how much more i can take of this one.

I guess when 100% of the people who responded did so negatively, it means they are all just dumb and you are smarter. I mean is 100% a percentage you can understand

Well I just wanted to clarify my reasoning here, but yea if you all think so I am just going to throw it away.. and this thread

wow thank you. im glad you are taking the advice

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

If I had some tren which was converted to crystal, and then contaminated... could I just snort it? It is too contaminated to prep for IM, it was dropped in an old bottle of apple juice. A good bit dropped all over the ground as well. I already feel like an idiot, just want to know if it would be worth snorting between 100 and 400 mg a day to make up for the poor bio availability of insufflation when compared to IM. I am guessing it would be about 1/4 as effective.
    I wouldnt snort anything,,,including TREN. Bad idea in my opinion.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Wow. I think your snorting to much of something else
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

JinNtonic is offline Member
    ^^^ lol

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Please do it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information