awol is offline New Member

Ketotifen Eye Drops (Australia) with Clen

Hi all.

I am currently approaching near 2 weeks on a clen cycle, oraljecting 160mcg per day.

I live in Australia, and here, many wonderful things that work are banned OR are hard to get, and ketotifen is one of them.

It is possible to get it in eyedrop form which has a concentration of 250mcg per 1mL.

http://www.chemistwarehouse.com.au/p...ye+Drops+2.5mL

Would it be just as effective to orally take this stuff? 4 drops, twice per day?

Cheers

Mostly-fat is offline Junior Member
    I'd be Leary of putting anything in my eyes.. I quess try only one side first and if you go blind you'll still be able to see from the other..

Quote Originally Posted by Mostly-fat View Post
    I'd be Leary of putting anything in my eyes.. I quess try only one side first and if you go blind you'll still be able to see from the other..
    Clever....

Im weary too, hence why I asked if it would be safe and still effective if I just swallowed the eye drops?

cel89 is offline Junior Member
    I clicked the link you provided and found this info on it

There is no danger if you accidentally swallow Zaditen. Similarly, do not worry if more then one drop is accidentally dropped into your eye.If there is any doubt, contact your pharmacist or doctor for advice.

Do you need a precription to get this? Coz i want some too

Quote Originally Posted by cel89 View Post
    I clicked the link you provided and found this info on it

There is no danger if you accidentally swallow Zaditen. Similarly, do not worry if more then one drop is accidentally dropped into your eye.If there is any doubt, contact your pharmacist or doctor for advice.

Do you need a precription to get this? Coz i want some too
    Cel. These eye drops are OTC and is the only form of ketotifen available in Australia (I believe).

So you think this stuff would still actually work as well as a keto pill provided I dose enough?

Super-Chump is offline Associate Member
    Are you sure keto is illegal in Aus? I've ordered it from ar-r before and it got through even when the package was inspected

I never said it was illegal, just hard to find. Apparently the pills are damn near impossible to find here. No-one sells them. I have nfi why either :S

Super-Chump is offline Associate Member
    Why not just buy it from ar-r .com then? Its pretty cheap too

Thanks for the advice man, I probably will buy some, but I need something until it arrives in the post.

So do you think an adequate dosage of the eye drops administered orally will suffice until I get tablets?

cel89 is offline Junior Member
    You got keto in too aus. How long ago was this? Would it still get in now. The main content is keto in this product so i guess it would work like the arr keto

Thread Information