persianvenom is offline New Member

first cycle in couple of years

Hello.

i had few questions regarding my steroid cycle that i was hoping to get more info about.

firstly im 23 years old about 75kg and 170 cm tall, ive been training on and off for 3 years but before i start my cycle im going to hot the gym hard for couple of month.

the gears i currently have available are

sus 250 X 20ml
    deca 250 X 20ml
    clomid
    nolvax

i was thinking of doing a sus and deca cycle and wanted to know the dosage per week and if i have enough gear.

1 thing i was worried about is the daca i purchased is from 2 different companies ( 10ml Decabol 250 British Dragon Pharmacy ( nandrolone decanoate, deca ) and 10ml Nandrocor 250 (nandrolone decanoate) Nordicor lab)
    can i still use both together?

if you dont think i should be stacking deca and sus since my last cycle was 2 years ago, how should i cycle deca or sus by it self?

this will be tons of help. thank you

bigZthedestroyer is offline Anabolic Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I know you have cycled in the past, but are you aware of the risks associated cycling before your endocrine system has fully developed? If not, I would look into it. Honestly if I were you, I would spend a lot more time training and learning how to eat for mass before cycling.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    ..and then read this when youre done reading the above link.

Cycles Gone Wrong for the Young

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...*#.UL2db2fX_fs

CrazyTeddy is offline New Member
    u need more test to run 10-12wk cycle. u lose some every time you draw. always have extra.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Training on and off for 3 yrs? Going to hit the gym hard for a couple of months when you start your cycle?

You need to train more consecutive and work on your diet before you cycle. You are going to either hurt yourself or lose every gain you make.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Training on and off for 3 yrs? Going to hit the gym hard for a couple of months when you start your cycle?

You need to train more consecutive and work on your diet before you cycle. You are going to either hurt yourself or lose every gain you make.
    ^^ agreed Work on training and nutrition. Get that dialed in for at least a year before even considering a cycle

persianvenom is offline New Member
    will have alot to think about now before i make up my mind to go with it. thanks for more information everyone

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Like others said seeing 3 years on and off is a red flag. I was in the gym seriously for 5 years competing in powerlifting and busting my ass before I got on the sauce. IMO steroids should not even be considered for someone whos kinda half assed when it comes to training.

good luck.

Thread Information