Oral Tren...Yes, Liver Toxic, but is it Good 4 big Gains-at least no Tren Cough, huh?

title: "Oral Tren ...Yes, Liver Toxic, but is it Good 4 big Gains-at least no Tren Cough, huh?"

Hi, bros.

Background Info.: Im looking for something new (Christmas shopping for myself--haha).

This isn't my 1st or 2nd cycle. I've run Test & dbol cycles & also have used Nolvadex and natural Vitamin Test boosters like Tribulus during PCT.

Question:

I'm wondering if anyone has used Tren in tablet form & what there experiences were with it?

(Yes, it's highly liver toxic (see below), but at least a user won't nick a vein and get horrible Tren cough, am I right?)

*Can a person use Test 250 mgs/week e.o.d. and then Tren tablets and the follow up with 4 weeks of dbol tabs @ 20 mgs/day of dbol tabs right after using Tren tablets?

In other words, if I were to in fact buy and use oral Tren is it an "either-or" (1 or the other, but not both) with Dbol tabs or can both be used right after each other?

I plan on using Liv 52, Primordial Liver Juice AND milk thistle.

Oral Tren as from the below which I've copied & pasted doesn't Aromatize and also it's good for cutting and bulking and *also women shouldn't use it (meaning it will make you not only grow balls if u don't have them and also put some hair on them--haha..LoL)

OPEN QUOTE
    "Manufacturer's Description:
    Pharmaceutical name: Methyltrienolone
    Pack: 70 tabs (500 mcg)
    Oral Tren 500 (Methyltrienolone) is a form of the popular steriod Trenbolone which has been modified to become orally active.
    Trenbolone is the most powerful overall steroid in use by bodybuilders today. Tren, as it is often called, is both highly androgenic and anabolic . It is chemically unable to aromatize, and therefore produces no estrogen buildup. This, along with its high androgenic properties, makes the muscle produced by this drug very hard and defined.
    Trenbolone first got its reputation when it was used in the legendary steroid, Parabolan . Users of this drug often noted dramatic results that were nothing short of amazing, and after it was unfortunately discontinued, the remembered effects of the substance gave it cult like status and the market was flooded with bunk Parabolan amps by those looking to profit off the extreme popularity and fan base that this steriod's incredible results had sparked.

Oral Tren 500 (Methyltrienolone) can be liver toxic and users should keep usage of this product to reasonable dosages and time frames. Typically 1-2 (250mcg) tablets of Oral Tren for two to three weeks. Because of its strong androgenic properties, Oral Tren 500 (Methyltrienolone) should not be used by women." END QUOTE

So, by the way, I've read the sticky/informational thread on injectable Tren by Atomini, and I didn't see anything on oral Tren tablets....so what are your thoughts on this?

They come from a reliable source with legit gear that I've purchased and used with good gains, so Oral Tren exists and isn't a scam.

Any thoughts?

Thanks....

--MLTF

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    please provide your stats:
    weight
    bf%
    years training
    goals

Methyl tren is a very harsh substance, I would not recommend it.

Fllifter is offline Associate Member
    I would take tren cough over liver failure any day.

Quote Originally Posted by Fllifter View Post
    I would take tren cough over liver failure any day.
    with all due respect. it's not so black & white, there's a big gray area.

it takes years for liver failure.

liver failure doesn't happen overnight. unless u pop pill after pill, but the same can happen with aspirin if u pop lots of them

signs also lead up prior to liver failure like yellowing of the eyes--which happens way ahead of time of the actual instance of liver failure & a sharp pain where the liver is located which is on the right side of the body.

ask any irreparable alcholic.

Quote Originally Posted by -Ender- View Post
    please provide your stats:
    weight
    bf%
    years training
    goals

Methyl tren is a very harsh substance, I would not recommend it.
    But they wouldn't sell if it if it were THAT harsh? haha...yea the all mighty buck especially in the developing country i buy it from is pretty much more important than any juicer who gets sick or does irreversible damage. how could they sue anyway, right?

my stats 41 years old in mid december 2012
    body fat 15% (i can pinch like 3 inches off my belly) i don't have a bf calipher
    5 foot 10 inches tall
    215 pounds
    trained on & off for like 22yrs
    been at it consisently for a year & 4 months.
    goals: looking to gain strength & increase my bench press. (i am at a plateau/a sticking point of fng 145 pounds for 3 to 4 reps with an olympic barbell doing flat bench presses)
    looking to gain more definition and vascularity, also (get more cut up).

maybe Oral Tren for 2 weeks at a low enough dose and then followed immediately with dbol tabs 20 mgs/day for 4 weeks, WOULD MAKE ME PASS THE STICKING POINT INTO NEW TERRITORY FOR WHICH I WILL HAVE NO WHERE TO GO BUT UP--WITH EVEN MORE POUNDAGES???

thanks

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Have you any prior cycle experience?

-TroN

Quote Originally Posted by Tron3219
    Have you any prior cycle experience?

-TroN
    Nvm I missed it, but I got it!

-TroN

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeUpLostTimeFast;6288***
    with all due respect. it's not so black & white, there's a big gray area.

it takes years for liver failure.

liver failure doesn't happen overnight. unless u pop pill after pill, but the same can happen with aspirin if u pop lots of them

signs also lead up prior to liver failure like yellowing of the eyes--which happens way ahead of time of the actual instance of liver failure & a sharp pain where the liver is located which is on the right side of the body.

ask any irreparable alcholic.
    Along these lines I took mtren at 1.5mg/day several years ago. Within 3 weeks i was in the hospital with rhabdomyolosis and renal failure. I think oral toxicity is often overstated - however the toxicity of this compound is not - I know that first hand. I have run very high dose inj tren , i hace run some very heacy cycles. I will never touch this compound again.

How long ago were your previous cycles? What was ur before and after progress of ur previous cycles? I've inquired about methyltrienolone or whatever it's called lol and I've come to the conclusion it should b used by only the very experienced. There are other routes to go besides those two harsh orals, why so deadest on them?

-TroN

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeUpLostTimeFast View Post
    But they wouldn't sell if it if it were THAT harsh? haha...yea the all mighty buck especially in the developing country i buy it from is pretty much more important than any juicer who gets sick or does irreversible damage. how could they sue anyway, right?

my stats 41 years old in mid december 2012
    body fat 15% (i can pinch like 3 inches off my belly) i don't have a bf calipher
    5 foot 10 inches tall
    215 pounds
    trained on & off for like 22yrs
    been at it consisently for a year & 4 months.
    goals: looking to gain strength & increase my bench press. (i am at a plateau/a sticking point of fng 145 pounds for 3 to 4 reps with an olympic barbell doing flat bench presses)
    looking to gain more definition and vascularity, also (get more cut up).

maybe Oral Tren for 2 weeks at a low enough dose and then followed immediately with dbol tabs 20 mgs/day for 4 weeks, WOULD MAKE ME PASS THE STICKING POINT INTO NEW TERRITORY FOR WHICH I WILL HAVE NO WHERE TO GO BUT UP--WITH EVEN MORE POUNDAGES???

thanks
    To be honest: I find your reasoning to be slightly concerning.

You have a 145 pound bench press. This indicates that you need to focus on proper training NOT on any type of AAS.
    I see from your previous post that you claim to have already run a couple of oral cycles and possibly some test. I suggest that you stop shopping for compounds and focus on your training and diet.

Head on over to the LIFTING TECHNIQUE'S & WORKOUT QUESTIONS section and start a thread about your training schedule/routine.

briansvk is offline Associate Member
    I cant see absolutely ANY reason, why someone would like to take a compound in oral form when it can be obtained as injection. Really orally taken compounds has to be taken too often because of short half-life, are liver toxic, amount of compound which is really absorbed and used is questionable and so on and on....

Get some enanthate or hexahydrobenzylcarbonate shoot 150-250mcg every third to fifth day for 2 months and you will get extraordinary results... And stop thinking about stupid experiments. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by Tron3219 View Post
    How long ago were your previous cycles? What was ur before and after progress of ur previous cycles? I've inquired about methyltrienolone or whatever it's called lol and I've come to the conclusion it should b used by only the very experienced. There are other routes to go besides those two harsh orals, why so deadest on them?

-TroN

im on cycle right now. im doing test 250 mgs/week for obvious gains & deca 100-200 mgs/week for joint support and im taking 20-25 mgs/dbol a day for only 4 weeks.

i guess ur right like the other poster stated "renal failure" is some scary stuff.

i'd rather get injectable Tren the middle of next year.

i just wanted to stock up before my source dried up for some unknown reason

ur probably right, it's bad enough i take dbol tabs,

i did a liver enzyme test specifically designed to examine stuff juicers would be worried about and my liver is 100% ok.

thanks, I will do injectable Tren after more research probably in 9-12 months.

again renal failure or going to the hospital is scary.

right up there with diuretics dehydration almost dying scary.

thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by briansvk View Post
    I cant see absolutely ANY reason, why someone would like to take a compound in oral form when it can be obtained as injection. Really orally taken compounds has to be taken too often because of short half-life, are liver toxic, amount of compound which is really absorbed and used is questionable and so on and on....

Get some enanthate or hexahydrobenzylcarbonate shoot 150-250mcg every third to fifth day for 2 months and you will get extraordinary results... And stop thinking about stupid experiments. Period.
    Thanks this is very good advice.

anahny is offline Associate Member

Just curious, what's the difference between tren hex and tren e

u mean 150-250 MG'S NOT MCG'S RIGHT?
    it's common according to a sample beginner cycl to take 250 mgs Test E e.o.d. (every other day) which amounts to 500 mgs of Test E per week

not micro (not mcg)

briansvk is offline Associate Member
    Different ester but almost the same half-live +-1day.. I have been searching more info about this but did not find anything usable or concerning... And of course I meant 250mg in previous post... Have been posting about peptides so that was the mistake...

Quote Originally Posted by -Ender- View Post
    To be honest: I find your reasoning to be slightly concerning.

You have a 145 pound bench press. This indicates that you need to focus on proper training NOT on any type of AAS.
    I see from your previous post that you claim to have already run a couple of oral cycles and possibly some test. I suggest that you stop shopping for compounds and focus on your training and diet.

Head on over to the LIFTING TECHNIQUE'S & WORKOUT QUESTIONS section and start a thread about your training schedule/routine.
    thanks for the advice.

Different ester but almost the same half-live +-1day.. I have been searching more info about this but did not find anything usable or concerning... And of course I meant 250mg in previous post... Have been posting about peptides so that was the mistake...
    thanks. I liked ur post on Clen also and how it's different from winny. i know ur info is from a good, reliable, knowledgeable source. thanks again.

Atomini is offline Banned
    Excuse me, but it does not take 'years' to get liver failure, especially from a compound as toxic as Methyltrienolone . There's a lot of misinformation being thrown around this thread, mostly by OP. I want to make it clear that Methyltrienolone is basically the satan of anabolic steroids and should never ever be considered as a more convenient choice over the unmethylated injectable Trenbolone . Methyltrienolone has got an extreme effect on liver toxicity, and perhaps the kidneys as well. In one study conducted at the University of Bonn in Germany in 1966, it was determined that Methyltrienolone in a dose of LESS THAN ONE MG PER DAY in adults resulted in symptoms of intrahepatic cholestasis, making Methyltrienolone the most hepatotoxic steroid EVER (1). This stuff is SO strong that the dose is measured in mcg instead of mg. When you factor the scale of dose here and take it into account and compare it to other conventional anabolic steroids , you must realize that Methyltrienolone is not something to take lightly. If you don't respect this drug and underestimate it, you will end up in the hospital in a world of hurt. There is a reason this is a designer steroid and was discontinued for human use in medicine, and that reason is because Methyltrienolone is so damn bad for you that the medical establishment deemed it holds an unacceptable level of hepatotoxicity. If one absolutely insists on using this compound, WEEKLY bloodwork is advised and use should be for no longer than 3 or 4 weeks.

Also, 'Tren cough' is largely a myth. 'Tren cough' occurs with ANY injectable oil based anabolic steroid, not just with Trenbolone. However, slightly more severe and longer lasting coughs tend to occur with Trenbolone. With this being said, severe coughing fits following injection procedure can happen with any anabolic steroid - it has happened before to me with Testosterone Propionate . It also happened to a friend of mine when I was administering his injection for him. Both times the coughs were far worse than any Trenbolone. The cough is not a trait unique to Trenbolone.

I'd love to try Methyltrienolone some day, but i'd have to do it in a very judicious fashion. It will likely not happen though, because I believe the risks of it to be too great. People considering it should stay away from it, as any of the many conventional commercially available AAS are much better and safer choices.

REFERENCES:

1. Liver toxicity of a new anabolic agent: Methyltrienolone (17α-Methyl-4,9,11-estratriene-17β-ol-3-one). Hans L. Krüskemperb, a, 1 and Georg Noellb, a. Div. of Endocrinology, Dept. of Medicine, Medizinische Hochschule, Hannover, Germany. Dept. of Medicine, University of Bonn, Bonn, Germany

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You been lifting a whole year and now you are cycling.And now you are giving us your expert advice on oral tren .Bro not trying to be rude but you shouldnt even be cycling until you build a base.Where did you get all your info? Plz explain.

Atomini is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    You been lifting a whole year and now you are cycling.And now you are giving us your expert advice on oral tren.Bro not trying to be rude but you shouldnt even be cycling until you build a base.Where did you get all your info? Plz explain.
    I was more or less trying to say the same thing without being as direct. I agree, this is all very puzzling to me as well.

Thread Information