Randy_Mar is offline Associate Member

Question Combat puffy nips on Test/Tren

I'm on week 3 of my test and Tren cycle. 400 milligrams of tren per week and 250 milligrams of test per week. Im also on 12.5mg of aromasin (ed) and. 25mg of prami twice a week. My nips were already a little puffy due to ignorance a couple years back. But now that I'm on week 3, my nips are way more puffy than normal. I'm taking enanthate so I'm sure it's just kicking in. Is there anything else I can do to combat the puffiness? (up my AI or prami??) Nolva usually works for me but I heard it wasn't good to take Nolva while on Tren. Any suggestions fellas? I expected this to happen for some reason. Thought I had all my ducks in a row but I guess I was wrong. Thanks guys
    Last edited by Randy_Mar; 12-17-2012 at 03:24 PM.

anahny is offline Associate Member
    Are you prone to gyno?? I'm running the same cycle with tren at 40mg and Test at.,150mg

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    Im not sold on that whole no nolva with tren deal to be honest.
    Increase frequency of prami to 3x/week and id run a serm and an ai. So F_ck it - id take nolva.

Yeah I'm prone to gyno in my opinion.

I'll bump up my prami. I know I was at a very low dosage.
    So you're thinking Nolva is ok while on Tren ? What dosage are you thinking?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That Prami needs to be increased. Should start at .25 mgs. for a couple of days then up to .50 mgs a day. Prami must be take daily.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    That Prami needs to be increased. Should start at .25 mgs. for a couple of days then up to .50 mgs a day. Prami must be take daily.
    Damn I didn't know it should be daily. Thanks!
    Should that help with the puffiness? I'd like to try that before I try nolva on cycle.

So that would be 12.5mg ed aroma and.50mg prami ed?

Yes, I take mine before bed. You may need to work up to 1 mg a day. Check out the thread titled "All you need to know about Gyno". Nolva wont help you with nip sensitivity while taking Tren . Do some reading, better to be prepared.

yeah i've tried that gyno protocal a couple times. Letro did nothing for my gyno...even at 2.5mg ed over a couple mths.
    Nolva at 40mg, on the other hand, zapped it much better! shrunk it, and reduced the puffiness.

i'll read more up on prami. i always thought 1mg was more of a weekly does (not daily)
    But I'm willing to go up on my dosage to tame this puffiness!! Thanks bro!

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    You shouldn't need Prami to control Prolactin, it is easily tamed / controlled with nothing more than the same AI you use to combat excessive Estrogen side effects. I'm on a Test. / Tren . cycle as well, at doses far beyond the parameters of your imagination, & I have my E2 & PRL perfectly under control with nothing more than Letro. At your dose(s) Aromasin should work just fine, I had to switch to Letro because as my dose climbed higher & higher, the Aromasin worked less & less until it just became ineffective all together, but like I said, my doses are exponentially higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Randy_Mar View Post
    yeah i've tried that gyno protocal a couple times. Letro did nothing for my gyno...even at 2.5mg ed over a couple mths.
    Nolva at 40mg, on the other hand, zapped it much better! shrunk it, and reduced the puffiness.

i'll read more up on prami. i always thought 1mg was more of a weekly does (not daily)
    But I'm willing to go up on my dosage to tame this puffiness!! Thanks bro!
    I think you might be thinking of Cab at 1 mg. in regards to the once a week dose.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have read in the past that some people dont react as well to one AI or another. You may want to try liqiuidex instead? Are you SURE your Aromasin is good?

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I have read in the past that some people dont react as well to one AI or another. You may want to try liqiuidex instead? Are you SURE your Aromasin is good?
    It's liquid-Stane (aromasin ) from AR-R . Fake or not...I'm sure every single member on this board swears by AR-R, and would say it's 100% real.

I'm still on my aroma at 12.5mg/day. I'm on my 4th day of liquid Prami at .5mg (ed) - Still no change...I wake in the morning, and the puffiness is slighter. Then it slowly gets more and more puffy throughout the day. Nips aren't sore or anything...just puffy as hell!

Should I jump on some Nolva at about 20-40mg/day?? Or bump the dosage of Prami to 1mg/day?

Any suggestions yet?

Last night I bumped up to 18mg of aroma and .75mg of prami. So ill try that for a few days and see if there is any change. If not, I guess ill do 25mg aroma and 1mg prami (each day)

Well, i've been at 18mg of aroma and .75mg of prami for about 6 days now....not really any change. Should I bump it up? Feel like I'm running out of options.

And what's even worse, is that I dropped my bottle of liquid stane (aroma) last night. I ordered some more today from AR-R , but in the mean-time, all I have is Liqui-Dex. I'd like to continue with my AI, so can anyone tell me what 18mg of aroma is equal to in arimidex ? Maybe the Dex might be a better AI for me...I've never tried it.

Thread Information