juice work is offline Banned

my boy is growing tits during pct with nolva, what should i have him do?

So one of my buddies just completed an 11 week test 400 cycle about 4 weeks ago. while he was using he started having the tell tale signs of gyno lumps in nipples and what not. so he started taking 10mg of tamoxifen daily then the next week went to 20, well since then he has actually grown a little breast tissue and can squeeze sappy stuff out of his nipples not a ton but enough to know its not a good sign. he is taking 60mg of tamox now and still has same thing going on. I have ordered hime 100 clomid. will this help him at 100mg/day to get rid of the gyno and reverse the little bit of tissue growth that he has? it doesnt seem that the tamox/nolva has done anything to prevent/halt his growth event at 60mg daily
    he recently told me that he is using some over the counter pct crap from vitamin shoppe or something that the big juice head behind the counter sold him, and 2 different test boosters with an extrogen blocker in it.
    does he need fareston to get rid of the breast tissue?

What do i need to tell him to do? and no he did not use arimidex while on cycle.

please no snide or unhelpful comments from readers, they will not help

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Once gyno formation begins, you have to reverse it.

Tamox is incapable of doing it, same goes for both Clomiphene and Fareston.

Tell your ''boy'' to get pharmaceutical grade Letrozole (trade name Femara) as it is the only anti-estrogen that is capable of reversing gyno.

Letrozole's terminal elimination half-life is about 2 days, which means your ''boy''s gyno should start reversing if 2.5mg tablets are administered every other day.

anahny is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juice work View Post

What do i need to tell him to do? and no he did not use arimidex while on cycle.
    Well that's his problem right there. No AI during testing cycle. Things like this could be prevented if people would do research before starting a cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Juicer View Post
    Once gyno formation begins, you have to reverse it.

Tamox is incapable of doing it, same goes for both Clomiphene and Fareston.

Tell your ''boy'' to get pharmaceutical grade Letrozole (trade name Femara) as it is the only anti-estrogen that is capable of reversing gyno.

Letrozole's terminal elimination half-life is about 2 days, which means your ''boy''s gyno should start reversing if 2.5mg tablets are administered every other day.
    Hmm that's very contradictory to what this website states here at www.steroid.com/fareston.php were it states that it will destroy gyno and pre existing gyno
    Why do you keep saying my "boy" as if you're hinting something?

COJACK is offline Junior Member
    Letrozole !!! My boy had same issue and it stopped it with letrozole!

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Have a read if this juice excellent gyno reversal protocol http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...now-about-GYNO
    Let us know how it goes tell him good luck he will learn from this same as I did!

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juice work View Post
    Hmm that's very contradictory to what this website states here at www.steroid.com/fareston.php were it states that it will destroy gyno and pre existing gyno
    Why do you keep saying my "boy" as if you're hinting something?
    Let me ask you a question then: how do you think your current thread looks when a forum member reads the previous one provided by the link below?

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...gyno-treatment

Your question has been properly and kindly answered more than once; gyno-reversal with Letro is the best option before surgery becomes mandatory and once that boat is missed too it is about time for your ''boy'' to start looking into the last option of ''gyno surgergy''.

Good luck!

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    I thought this steroid dealer was banned?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by panntastic
    ^^^^This.....and I'm not providing advice to someone who is pushing these products and not properly advising on safe use. No AI? No idea of what products to use for PCT or how best to prevent gyno? Ridiculous.

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Juicer

Let me ask you a question then: how do you think your current thread looks when a forum member reads the previous one provided by the link below?

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...gyno-treatment

Your question has been properly and kindly answered more than once; gyno-reversal with Letro is the best option before surgery becomes mandatory and once that boat is missed too it is about time for your ''boy'' to start looking into the last option of ''gyno surgergy''.

Good luck!
    Don't you love it when people ask a question, you give them a good answer and they then argue with you...

LETRO!

End of thread.<

Quote Originally Posted by >Good Luck< View Post
    Don't you love it when people ask a question, you give them a good answer and they then argue with you...

LETRO!

End of thread.<
    Where is the education in blindly following advice and not knowing why other than "because I said it is" how do you become more educated from a conversation without knowing how the conclusion was made and why this website clearly states one thing and then members contradict it, I am aware that letro is good stuff and has helped many people but it does not have a profile like fareston does stating such specific things. I am by no means arguing, I am trying to fully understand to I can convey knowledge to another and help him be safer in the future. I really do not appreciate the disrespect I get here and that I see others get. If this is not to help people learn and gain knowledge then what is it for? I could speculate that it is to shit talk anybody who has a question like I have seen in 90% of the threads I've read here people are ridiculed for their questions and not understanding.
    I don't disrespect anybody nor do I deserve it. If I need to move to another forum I will. I will also correct my self to the people I have referred here to seek advice and think this is a safe place.

If letro is good and will work, great, fantastic, I'll order him some. If fareston will not work, why does te website say it will in the profile with such conviction? I just wanted to know WHY one is better than the other, what makes them different or act differently. I have posted a similar question before in the above link and received no explanation it clarity in the matter. It was also a different situation.
    And as far as what I do with others in my town, so what. I don't speak about it here as if to market to people. Do you think the guy you buy from is a doctor or scientist? Because I will be he isnt. Cut me some damn slack, if you don't like talking to me theres an easy solution, DON'T. If you want me banned fine, doesn't bother me. But I have asked great questions I'm sure others have had an I have answered many other people and helped them out greatly by speaking of things I am well versed in and knowledgeable on. I don't know what I have done that would merrit being banned but whatever dude. I'm a good Christian man, and I try to look out for anybody I can. I don't treat anybody the way I am treated here. if you don't want to help others then why respond at all?

The people who I know who run cycles are well versed, he did not get shit from me. My people are informed on arimidex nolvadex /tamoxifen , clomid, and hcg . I respect my people enough to make sure they are safe.

Hey man thanks, I appreciate it. I'll pass it on to my buddy.

Wes201 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by panntastic View Post

^^^^^^^^^ x3, and still again threw it in there (being a dealer)

Quote Originally Posted by Wes201 View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^ x3, and still again threw it in there (being a dealer)
    I DIDT EVEN BRING IT UP YOU GUYS DID I AM ONCE AGAIN DEFENDING MY SELF FROM THE STUPID COMMENTS. 1 idiot said I was trying to sell on here and te stupidity spread like wild fire. Think for your self fool don't just try to jump on the band wagon to fit in. How do I defend against an incorrect accusation with out saying what my defence relates to? And I fixed that ****ing post within 2 minutes EVEN THOUGH THERE WAS NOTING WRONG WITH IT! Grow the **** up.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juice work

I DIDT EVEN BRING IT UP YOU GUYS DID I AM ONCE AGAIN DEFENDING MY SELF FROM THE STUPID COMMENTS. 1 idiot said I was trying to sell on here and te stupidity spread like wild fire. Think for your self fool don't just try to jump on the band wagon to fit in. How do I defend against an incorrect accusation with out saying what my defence relates to? And I fixed that ****ing post within 2 minutes EVEN THOUGH THERE WAS NOTING WRONG WITH IT! Grow the **** up.
    Aight, calm down boys before the thread gets out of hand and someone reports it. Egos are getting blown up. Time to chillax a bit.

Thread Information