Pitching phenom is offline New Member

Are the roids on this site safe for 18 year olds

As you all now when you subscribe to this forum you can get a free bottle of their steroids . I know they aren't the actual steroids they make themselves out to be. So with that would they be safe for an 18 year old divison 1 pitcher to take to get stronger?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitching phenom
    As you all now when you subscribe to this forum you can get a free bottle of their steroids. I know they aren't the actual steroids they make themselves out to be. So with that would they be safe for an 18 year old divison 1 pitcher to take to get stronger?
    The site has a disclaimer indicating they are alternatives. There is nothing to mislead the buyer if he/she reads carefully.

As far as making you stronger, yes, as much as any vitamin would do.

Ok so they don't have nearly as bad side effects that real steroids have?

anahny is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitching phenom View Post
    Ok so they don't have nearly as bad side effects that real steroids have?
    I think you need to reread musclelinks last sentence again.

I know i have to workout for them to work. No supplement alone can make u stronger, but I just want to know if they will be safe for me to take.

anahny is offline Associate Member
    I know i have to workout for them to work. No supplement alone can make u stronger, but I just want to know if they will be safe for me to take.
    You want safe gains. Just eat clean and train hard. How old are you btw??

Rv8G30 is offline Associate Member
    At 18 your natural test should be high. All you really need is diet, protien, and training. I dont think other suppliments would make too much of a difference.

Gamble32jn is offline Junior Member
    18 and you wanna take roids?? Dude your 18 and you body is still growing. I HIGHLY recommend that you dont start roids until about 28 or so when your body stops making as much testosterone as when your younger. Just get a good diet, exercise and try the 24 line in Herbal Life. Super great stuff Herbal life is putting out there. I use all the 24 line products and they are amazing to use. At your age you should have no problem building up so eat like a horse and bulk up cause its easier for someone your age then at our age...lol. BOL

Oh I think the human body stops growing at like the age 24 or so. If im wrong someone correct me.

Forget the HGH. Forget the Steroids . Maximize natural potential, for now.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    As you all now when you subscribe to this forum you can get a free bottle of their steroids. I know they aren't the actual steroids they make themselves out to be. So with that would they be safe for an 18 year old divison 1 pitcher to take to get stronger?
    Your natural testosterone levels are sky high right now. Take advantage of that while you can. Eat clean and work harder at being the best you can while you can. There's no magic pill that will make you a better pitcher.

You want to get stronger? Lift weights and eat. Its that easy, especially at your age.

Good luck.

Thread Information