Thread: Best Supplement

surfinbird is offline New Member

Best Supplement

i am new here im from northeren cal, i am 21 iv been working out for a few years im 6 foot 165. i am looking for some good bulking supplements to help me gain weight. im pretty sure im too young for any anabolics yet but i am open for all suggestions. thanks for the help!

LT75 is offline Associate Member
    Eat more food! What kind of workout program are you currently doing?

i do need to eat more, i do crossfit workouts with a friend, hes a trainer

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Could try some creatine monohydrate and some whey protein. Simple yet effective at assisting in growth of new muscle.

yea im taking some gnc whey iso right now and trying to eat more

stpete is offline Banned
    What does your diet look like?

well i usually dont eat till noon every day then i usually eat a sandwich or a burrito or something like that around 5 and then i eat another somehting of that portion around 9 and i kinda eat too much candy i would prob say, i eat candy like three times a week lol but not a lot i just have a sweet tooth ( or yellow tooth)

my breakfast is usually really small too, like a cup of cereal

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Best meal of the day is going to be breakfast. Probably heard that a million times but its true. Sets your metabolism up for the day.

yea i definatly need to eat more in the AM

555mjolnir is offline Associate Member
    Dude you eat like crude.... here's my req. do you have a driod phone or other smart phone??? there is a great app. called my fittness pal it is free it helps you track all of your food has like 400,000 foods in its data bank, it will track your macros for you in a pie chart, it will count up all protein and carbs fats and break them down as to saturated or unsat. tracks your sodium and potasium, you can add in cardio to subtract calories, this app is incredible and FREE!!! You just type in what your eatting or use the bar code scanner feature and it will look up what it is, I even found restaurant items in its data base and if its not there you can add it or if its something you eat a lot like a reciepe you can create it there. or a meal you every day put it in meals and add it as one click on your screen.

Although you diet may have enough calories eating that junk don't think it's enuff real food to build strong lean looking physique, I am no expert but this App has helped me. I mean a sandwich a burrito and another sandwich or burrito and some candy? Go check out the nutrition section dude, eat right and see if you can gain weight then, but sounds like the story of the 3 little pigs and your trying to build a house from straw or sticks not bricks and mortar. Anyway for what is worth give it a try it's free and if you use it religiously you will get a picture of what your diet really looks like; it has been one of the most valuable weapons in my arsenal to become my best! Like they say you are what you eat, so be it a sandwich and a burrito or real foods your body can use. Good Luck bro.

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    The ABSOLUTE best thing you can do to gain max muscle in the shortest period possible is to go directly into the nutrition forum. Once there read EVERY sticky. When you have done this, calculate your body fat (if you need help, post your pictures with your head blurred if you want to remain anonymous, from the front and side, start a thread asking for a BF estimate) calculate your BMM and TDEE (you'll know what these are when you've read the stickies), then build yourself a sample diet. Post a thread with all your calculations and your daily meal plan, and the guys there will help you fine tune it, and explain anything and everything that you still don't understand. This is the BEST thing you can do to pack on serious muscle.

Once you have your diet down, get into the lifting forum, and again read EVERY sticky. When you're done, figure out a training routing based on what you've read, start a thread, and let the guys there fine tune your training.

Stay on top of both of these threads (training and nutrition) and update often!!!!!! This will A)Help you remain accountable for achieving your goals, B) Help you stay motivated as you can post your body changes, C) Make changes as necessary if things slow down.

K1NGxAD1O is offline New Member
    Yeah, I use fitness pal and it's a huge helper. So easy to use and has damn near every food imaginable in there.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Hit the diet forum bro. Those guys will bulk you up.

Thread Information