TASSY5 is offline Associate Member

Question OK< I need help. afteroff a cycle for 4 weeks i am having sexual sides, please help

Hey guys,

OK been on 200 mg of test c for last 4 years. wouls cruise on that and sometimes bump to 300 per week but over all never a issue.
    Did a 10 week cycle of TRENA 125 MG EOD along with SUST300 sunday & Thursdays for 10 weeks along with .25 Arimadex EOD. no problems and good solid gains. with some sides ( erectons would fall off during sex and then come back etc) i havent done much cardio in 4 months and get winded during sex also, like i just ran a 100 yard dash LOL

BUT Since i got off I cant seem to get back to a normal and a stay solid situation down there.
    I can loose it right in the middle of sex and or cant even build back up for a second round after the first time around. WTF has happened?????
    I am concerned. Has this happened before to anyone and what do i need to do.
    Right now im just cruising back at 200mg on the TEST C
    I appreciate your help with this.

Stats
    white male
    Age 45
    235 lbs
    BF IDK
    In the gym 3-4 days per week. But no cardio and do find i get winded very easy

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    You need blood work. It could be your E2 levels at that amount of test (safe bet) try Adex at .25mg E3D and see if that helps...but def. consider BW

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    You need blood work. It could be your E2 levels at that amount of test (safe bet) try Adex at .25mg E3D and see if that helps...but def. consider BW
    ok, I WILL TRY EOD FOR STARTERS AND SEE IF IT HELPS.

Not a real good feeling to have or should i say not have LOL

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    How long have you been back to your TRT dose?

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    How long have you been back to your TRT dose?
    4 weeks maybe 5. And went right back to the test c standart trt program

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    You will need labs to see were you are at but you should be starting to level back out in the next 2 or 3 weeks

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    And you need cardio Bro! Get the blood work done it will let you know wats up.

StraightFlexed is offline New Member
    E2 or Prolactin are out of wack, are you limp? when its normal, is it retracting far back? no homo .

Quote Originally Posted by StraightFlexed View Post
    E2 or Prolactin are out of wack, are you limp? when its normal, is it retracting far back? no homo .
    Ok, let me clearafy a bit. Did my cycle and put on good solid muscle. When i got off about 4-5 weeks ago i just went back to crusing on my doctor prescribed 200 mg of test c once per week opposed to the roughly 600 mg of Sust300 and 500mg of Tren A. Had some issues like im having when on the cycle.
    I was taking my Arimadex .25 E3D since. Havent had any sides except a little bloating. I havent done cardio in a normal fashion for a while because the Tren Winded me a lot. Now trying to get Cardio going again.

My ISSUE is i get hard for sex but it isnt the normal hard till it hurts if you know what i mean. And in the middle of a BJ or Sex it looses the hardness and softens then comes back and then goes away again. It is really frustrating.
    Ok also i have been having sex with the old lady at least 2 times per day some times 3 for the last 6 -7 months. Would that be wearing me out? I dont know. I have to go to my Endo on Jan 15th so I hope to find out something. BUT ANY help is appreciated from you guys. I know yall know a lot about the issues that a doctor wont nessessaraly discuss with me since trying a non doctored ordered product.like sust 300 and tren A

BUMP

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Thats more Tren than I would recommend someone using for a first time (assuming it was your first time) and prolactin may be the culprit at this point.

If you cant wait till you get bloodwork, Might not hurt to try caber for a couple weeks to see if that helps. If its ERSE, aromasin is a great choice as it actually helps boost natural production (which may not help since you are TRT anyways). Just trying to solve this quickly without doing damage as Im sure the woman wont be too happy if this lasts another month or so.

Keep in mind ED can be very mental for guys. It may have happened once just cause you were stressed, tired or "just cause". But after that first time, a guy can feel a little embarrassed and start doubting himself and this throws off his game and he starts causing his own problems.

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TASSY5
    Ok also i have been having sex with the old lady at least 2 times per day some times 3 for the last 6 -7 months
    Nice work! I wish my girl had 1/5 the drive yours does, even 1/10 would suffice. I pretty much gotta rape her once in a while

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by >Good Luck< View Post
    Nice work! I wish my girl had 1/5 the drive yours does, even 1/10 would suffice. I pretty much gotta rape her once in a while
    oh god, if we are getting on this topic, my life is going to get really embarrassing...

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    Thats more Tren than I would recommend someone using for a first time (assuming it was your first time) and prolactin may be the culprit at this point.

If you cant wait till you get bloodwork, Might not hurt to try caber for a couple weeks to see if that helps. If its ERSE, aromasin is a great choice as it actually helps boost natural production (which may not help since you are TRT anyways). Just trying to solve this quickly without doing damage as Im sure the woman wont be too happy if this lasts another month or so.

Keep in mind ED can be very mental for guys. It may have happened once just cause you were stressed, tired or "just cause". But after that first time, a guy can feel a little embarrassed and start doubting himself and this throws off his game and he starts causing his own problems.
    tHANKS as all i am doing right now is taking my 200 mg per week of TEST C and .25 of arimidex EOD to see if things level out.
    Blood work i will do on Monday or Wednesday after Christmas but wont see the Endo till the 17 of January.

>Good Luck<

Originally Posted by TASSY5
    Ok also i have been having sex with the old lady at least 2 times per day some times 3 for the last 6 -7 months
    Shes is keeping up and no complaints. But i dont want to wait and have things get worse.

I honestly appreciate all of your assistance to all that have commented.
    Thats why i love this site.

Thread Information