Thread: AI Advice.

Mental Pig is offline New Member

AI Advice.

Hey everyone!

I am in the process of educating myself as much as possible about cycling AAS.

If I was to run a cycle of Sustanon 250 / masteron prep of 1ml of each, mon, wed, fri for 8 weeks. I was curious of which AI's I would use during and then pct.

I have had mixed opinions but heard arimidex or clomid seems to be the go whilst on cycle.

But then I was also told about "blacklion research - Formeron" is the goods aswell. For whilst on cycle and pct.

The pct should start 18 days after last injection and last at least 6 weeks, was also told d-aspartic acid at 3mg a day will be suffice. But then again I have also read about arimidex and clomid should be used aswell and if so what dosages?

If someone could clear this up to shed a little more light and broaden my knowledge would be great!!

Thanks people!!!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You run AI during cycle, not after. Clomid and Nolv are to be ran for PCT.

What are you stats?
    Height
    Weight
    body fat
    cycle experience
    workout experience

Your thinking of running 750mg of test and 750mg of mast a week? I hope this is cycle #5+

I'm not doing this cycle, just trying to educate myself about this cycle to do it later, not for a while so starting now to educate myself as much as possible,

So what AI should be run during cycle?
    Arimidex or is that blacklion research - Formeron be alright?

Whilst on the cycle running .25mg of arimidex EOD should be suffice??

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Arimedex or Adex is what most people run. Dont know blacklion but using the banner at the top right AR-R we all know is legit.

brundel is offline New Member
    Formeron is certainly legit. A quick google search will give you dozens if not hundreds of positive reviews and feedback.
    Formeron is transdermal formestane.
    Formestane was actually a medication so this isnt some half mast isoflavone or something its an actual AI med just like adex or aromasin .
    Aromasin= exemestane
    Formeron= formestane
    The similar name is not a coincidence. Aromasin= exem was developed because formestane was an inject and was anabolic which is bad for the primarily female breast cancer patients treated with it. For us, however, its awesome that it is anabolic.

Give it a test drive youll love it.

Im gonna do my best to get some free Formeron given away to members to try so you guys know first hand.

Thread Information