dbkkk is offline New Member

Beginner Cycle and Canada supplier questions

Hi guys,

Been thinking about trying Testosterone -Cypionate as my first cycle, i was thinking of taking it with novaldex. Basically my goals are to be able to recover much faster and train harder (for jiu jitsu). I don't really care about gaining a lot of muscle mass. I have heard deca is good too but i just do not have enough info on it, and to be honest the whole PCT proccess is a bit complicated to me. Seems like i need way more research and time to fully understand it. Anyways for something like Testosterone-Cypionate do i have to worry about liver problems as well? This is kind of why i never messed with prohormones either. I basically want minimal side effects. I am also looking for something that will help me get less injured. Would this be a good idea?
    Last edited by dbkkk; 12-25-2012 at 11:40 AM.

Brick is offline Member
    Please read the rules.

No price discussion.

No open source discussion.

Also read the rules. You are to young and using for the wrong reasons. A good diet and training program will help you recover without the use of AAS

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Wait a few years and in the meantime dial in your diet and build a solid muscle base so that you dont lose all your gains. And read everything you can about AAS so that when you do begin a cycle you are armed with knowledge and know exactly what youre doing.

There's a thread dedicated to what happens when you jump into AAS without researching and educating yourself before hand.

Cycles Gone Wrong for the Young

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...*#.UL2db2fX_fs

Thread Information