Thread: Oral cycle

tensionxxx2 is offline New Member

Oral cycle

Hi there

I know im going to get roasted for this but here goes,

Firstly I cant pin, my job requires me to fly in and out all the time, so im going through several airports at the same time, so the chances are increased.

Im 38 workout 3 to 4 days a week im 73kilos 5ft 10 and have that slim build to my frame.

Im looking for suggestions on the best oral cycle to start, have never done this before, and still learning, Im looking to put some lean muscle to my frame and at the same time, loose a bit of fat.

Customs down under are a real problem so any help would be great

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Seriously the best oral is FOOD!!! 9 times out of 10 people don't gain weight because their diet isn't in check.
    Also taking orals ya gonna shut down your natural test production and without test to replace it your setting yourself up for a host of problems
    Another also is whatever you gain on an oral own cycle you will more than doubt lose all gains after you cease the cycle.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Really can't recommend orals as a cycle. Are you home at least once a week that would allow the use of injectables.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Its going to be hard for you because you travel but most places, even fast food, have grilled chicken and things like that you can ask for. You just gotta ask. My favorite is a side salad at McDonalds with 2 grilled chicken breasts

Go get your diet checked out in the nutrition section

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Might just have to accept that you aren't in a position to correctly and safely run an AAS cycle. Orals only are a bad idea...any time at all spent here doings some research would reveal this. I understand your desire to "move to the next level" as it were, but honestly, incorporating AAS into your plans given the circumstances you described doesn't lend itself to being a wise move at this point. Just my $0.02.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    there are some prohormones that do the job, I only ran hdrol once, very dirty gains, and lost very much at the end. look, for someone like you, its easier to pin, because you pin once a week and there you go, with pills, you have to take 3 a day, pills are illegal like vials so how do you want to take pills in an airport?? Although many prohormones are not ilegal, try something of that, but don't expect to get ripped.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Oral only is a bad idea. The androgen's will cause your natty test to be suppressed. This is why test should be the base of all cycles. If you are not in a position to use ineluctable testosterone as the base of your cycle. It would be best to focus on diet and wait.

testluva is offline Associate Member
    I never saw flight crews being searched at international airports but why risk it. Consider androgel or a testosterone cream as your base. You can also try a transdermal testosterone pump spray from NTBM
    Last edited by testluva; 12-25-2012 at 12:06 PM.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    If youre unable to inject responsibly and in a timely fashion, AAS is NOT for you. Food and OTC supps are your best friends.

Thread Information